It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, long time reader first time poster.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I have been a fan and avid reader of this forum for several years now (7 years actually). I have never felt the need to post anything as lurking has always lead to y own research about any information I have saught out after reading an interesting post.

Something happened last night that has made me finally want to reach out and join this community as a contributor.

Anyway I know there are many informed members and look forward to future interactions.

Just a little bit about myself: I have been a recording engineer for almost 18 years now, and am working on my Electrical Engineering degree currently.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by unklryan

Welcome to ATS, unklryan!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Moderator and Member

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Welcome - you've lurked around long enough to know what to expect here
Have fun!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Warm Welcome to ATS...here's your welcome treats...enjoy

Des

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I kind of get the general gist of this site. Though like all of man, I am prone to make istakes sometimes ( see what I did there).

I know I have to post enough before I can start a thread, but I had an experience ( or lack there of as I do not remember it, my girlfriend witnessed it) that has finally driven me to ask questions that I can not find answers to on my own.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Reply hello back to every post made in this thread, it will get your post count to 20 fast. Only 18 more to go, then you can start a thread to ask your questions on your experience.

Des

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Welcome to the Zoo! Hope you get yer posts in soon. I, and I'm sure all others want to read what happened to ya. Later, Syx.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well thank you to the three welcomes, again I look forward to being a member and not a lurker.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Hello and welcome to ATS unklryan.

See you on the boards!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Hi, and good to meet you. You made the right choice in signing up as a member (in 2010) even if you never posted - the site looks much better that way. I'll be interested in seeing what your questions are, and hopefully you can share with us the knowledge you have learned which you think my be useful or interesting to this community. Again, hello!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Hi I wonder if your experience was like some of mine?

Can't wait to read about it.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Have fun. See you in the forums. Cheers

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Thanks again for the warm welcomes. I can already tell this was a good idea to finally participate in this site.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Hi there Unklryan and Welcome to ATS !

As Des was saying, 20 posts comes really fast. Looking forward to hearing about your experience.

In the meantime, have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Welcome to the neighbourhood!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I really need to say thank you again for the warm welcomes, but I am really trying to find answers to something that happened to me. I don't want to make arbitrary posts to say what happened, but I am getting anxious.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Is what happened to you done by human, paranormal or otherwise? Are you in danger or at risk?. Im sure you'd be forgiven if you posted it on here (this thread). Talk if you can, plenty of good people on here. Going by my own experiences, don't bottle stuff up, or it will bite you in the arse sooner or later.
Stay strong.
B.V.H

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!!

Please excuse my appearance, it's still early here and I haven't had a chance to fix myself up yet.
Enjoy the ride!!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

billyvonhelvete

Is what happened to you done by human, paranormal or otherwise? Are you in danger or at risk?. Im sure you'd be forgiven if you posted it on here (this thread). Talk if you can, plenty of good people on here. Going by my own experiences, don't bottle stuff up, or it will bite you in the arse sooner or later.
Stay strong.
B.V.H

It happened one night while I was sleeping. I have very frequent reoccurring dreams, and while I was having one my gf said I was sweating profusely and talking strangely. She tried to talk to me but all she could make out was that I was saying don't worry it is just my 3rd eye and was rubbing my forehead ( and saying some other crazy things she can't remember).

I had no recollection. All i know was i was having a common reoccurring dream.

I used to practice astral projection years ago and succeeded once, but stopped because an ex moved in with me and it interrupted my morning meditation when i would wake up.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
hey. hello.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join