It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird cirruses after solar flares

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

PapagiorgioCZ
In such case there had to be some other factor causing the phenomena because it would be the same all the time

temperature, ice supersaturation,
thickness of ice-supersaturated layers, and vertical gradients
in the horizontal wind field

Link to more information on contrail formation.

Weather is usually a catalyst for these conditions to all be perfect for contrail formation. An incoming front will make drastic changes about a day ahead of time, so you can start to see contrails on Monday, when it's nice and the sun is shining, and by Tuesday, it's crappy weather again. But at least the contrails told you to prepare for that.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

PapagiorgioCZ
OP is about the observable patterns with not much of presumptions but including space for some new scientific explanation. It has no ambition to explain or expose anything.
You can do a simple subjective test - watch the sky on regular, eventually windy days and you may see less of it happening. Whatever it is. Look up in time of increased solar activity (and a week after) and you can almost bet your shoes there will be plenty of haze from it (maybe above clouds) and you wont see a clear Sun anyway.
Im afraid that some of you would say "nah!" even if someone wrote a statistic diary. Im sure someone on the net does.

edit on 6/3/2014 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

So we won't see it in times when there isn't increased solar activity?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It sounds almost good enough. However you can still see it from the other side - as in curling where a curler can induce a curved path by causing the stone to slowly turn as it slides. The cooling effect of these cirruses is the curler factor here and the edge of an low pressure cold air area is the stone.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

PapagiorgioCZ
Again (as usually) nice sunny morning over my city became hazy in a few hours of weird cirruses forming behind planes.
I'm used to ignore long persistent trails in the sky especially in the winter as I can imagine that the atmosphere is colder.
However in days like this one has to think about all possible conspiracies and scientific explanations because this effect is out of normal. It's not primarily a question of possible human intention in such event. There was and is no other cloud on the bright sky and these planes changed the game, changed the weather. There will be no good sunbathing today because the sun radiation is now filtered through this layer and is not warming the ground (and me) enough and the air stays colder too.
Is there rather some population protecting conspiracy or it is possible that the atmosphere got a boost from the Sun and it behaves differently because it is electrically charged?
Do you observe this effect stronger in such days? Can you see it today over your area?

I know what you're talking about completely, happens here every time there's a sunflare.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

Bah, the guy with the broom has to work to damn hard. Contrails are man made clouds. If you just think about them in that context, it makes perfect sense.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Yes I think it disrupts natural air flow especially in the winter when the clouds are forming at lower altitudes (sometimes as low as on the ground as a smog blanket). Normal clouds rising from below wouldnt be such persistent and they would allow the groung to warm before their fomation. Isnt it causing extreme weather changes (tens of degrees a day) after its too much of imbalance? Its messing with moisture and everything, sucking cold air from arctic region etc. Isnt it silly to blame CO2 for anything when you think about it?
Of course.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

dlbott
reply to post by totallackey

.You have no idea how high these planes were flying, what kind of planes they were, engines, nothing. To make blanket statements like that is ridiculous.

How does not knowing these facts equate to definite spraying?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

Are you suggesting that persistent contrails are more prevalent after solar flares etc?

Not aware of any evidence nor reason why solar flares would decrease the temp or increase the humidity of the stratosphere to enable contrails to persist longer?

And if it did, wouldn't it affect all parts of the world?

I suspect it's pure coincidence.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Me neither. Maybe the moisture I would search in direction of Star water-theory or hydrogen reaction with the ozone layer. I dont know.
Natural reasons are absolutely possible. The moment it pushes my conspiracy button is when it starts few days before the first solar material could arrive. Also few days after when everyone (including me) start coughing and I feel my eyes like I spent a night in wild by the fireplace.
edit on 7/3/2014 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
IPCC Correctly Denies Solar Radiation Management is Happening

edit on 26/3/2014 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join