It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer cure found back in the 1930's?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting. Sorry if its long

The situation has not changed in 1996, sixty two years later! Rife's breakthrough is still being 'studiously ignored' by the cancer officials and experts who dictate what the cancer patients can and cannot have as treatment for their life-threatening disease. Meanwhile, modern science still searched for a technology that Ride showed them how to do in the early 1930's!

Rife

[edit on 23-11-2004 by Stevo 28]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
LOL... this from Rense? hehe... come on.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Rife is in fact fairly well known, even though his work is being carried on underground.

Fairly good example is a current listing on EBay:

cgi.ebay.com...:B
S:US:28

There are also variations on his work throughout the "alternative medicine" movement.

There's nothing especially odd about the government and industry squashing a threat to profits. Look how much guff Linus Pauling took and he only pointed out that an extra dose of vitamin C in winter can cut down on colds. But treatment for the common cold is a billion dollar industry so...

Make up your own mind. Just because something's at Rense.com don't mean it ain't so.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by FranzJoseph]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You know the American Cancer Society should look into this. I mean this is a better solution than telling their patients that they have three months to live.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Something that should be kept in mind is the amount of monies (revenue) that will virtually halt by a "cure for cancer."
We are talking mega-billions here. Those hit the hardest would be hospitals, insurances, drug-makers, etc. A "cure for cancer" would be a devastating blow to multitudes of those who benefit from treating cancer patients. This is not regulated to strictly the US, either.

seekerof

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What's wrong with Rense?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
that sooooooo many people in the medical industry would stifle a find such as a cure for cancer. Just the realization that cancer now affects someone in everyones life leads me to speculate that it would become known the minute there was a cure.

Just think if a scientist had a brother dying of cancer and knew there was a cure. Or a wife. Would/could someone be so heartless that he would put the financial concerns of the Government over the well being of a family member?

If thats the case, then humanity has lost what has made them human. At least some of us have.

[edit on 29-11-2004 by blend56]

[edit on 29-11-2004 by blend56]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
just trying to keep this thread alive. Seems like an interesting topic for discussion. Would like to hear others thoughts on this matter.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Fury
What's wrong with Rense?

What, besides the fact that anybody can submit an article and that there is no editorial verification of facts?

Legitimate news organizations do not have the need to post the following on thier sites:

Disclaimer - The posting of stories, commentaries, reports, documents and links (embedded or otherwise) on this site does not in any way, shape or form, implied or otherwise, necessarily express or suggest our endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parts therein. Journalism is the profession of gathering multiple facts, perspectives, viewpoints, opinions, analyses, and information about the events of our times and presenting them to readers for their own consideration. We believe in the intelligence, judgment and wisdom of our readers to discern for themselves among the data which appears on this site that which is valid and worthy...or otherwise.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
and we all know that legit news is always just that. Maybe legit news should post a disclaimer.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Although normally the condition is not nearly so serious, a similar thing happened with stomach ulcers a few years back.

The major drug companies were making huge amounts from expensive ulcer treatments, until it was found that stomach ulcers were more often than not caused by a common virus which was simply and very inexpensively treated.

The uproar was considerable, and the effect on drug company profits quite calamitous. There was also considerable resistance to this knowledge being made public, and attempts were made to rubbish it, until it became too widely known and could be suppressed no longer.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
What I find horrific is the fact that up until now money normally takes priority over morality. The medical mafia is a prime example. I urge people to read the following sites :

www.thefinchleyclinic.co.uk...

www.cancerx.org...

www.cancer-coverup.com...

www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk...

www.healingdaily.com...

The second one is the most important and especially mindblowing.
There is all the evidence you need.

I have lots more sites like these since I am researching material for my dummy project for my publishing course at uni. It's called, "The alternative medical Journal".

I would like to discuss my own theories on disease and old-age with like-minded people, preferably people who are also in the alternative medical field.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I haven't read anything about this gentleman, but I can comment on the cancer industry as a whole. My advice would be not to look for treatment in the united states. My sense has been that when doctors go to medical school, many times pharmaceutical companies are the ones donating the equipment and medicine to the school. This, or course, indoctrinates doctors into the industry. It is the beginning of a subtle form of brainwashing. Are there other possible treatements/cures for cancer? Possibly, but I doubt that the pharmaceutical industry will steer young doctors in that direction. Consequentially, doctors grow up in a culture of skepticism regarding these un-FDA-approved treatments. Now I am not a doctor, so I will fully admit that I am speaking out of my a$$, and am basing much of this on experiences I have had with doctors, and stuff I have read. Also, to be fair, I am sure there are doctors that believe stuff to the contrary.

Here's my question though . . . If the pharmaceutical industry wouldn't allow cures like these to be used, wouldn't the insurance industry want just the opposite?

-P

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Good Discussion,

Ridicule is the reason rife technology was able to be suppressed so easily.
Ridicule is so effective, that ridicule is used on all cover-ups and distortions of fact. It is the most effective form of persuasion, and rampant in the medical and dental establishment.
With ridicule you can get someone to do and believe almost anything, especially if they are trying to become established and distinguished by their peers.

Most people feel the pressure of ridicule so great, that they would rather accept a falsity as truth than be ridiculed. But anyone unwilling to explore all possibilities is a weak-minded sheep, in my opinion.

Of course there are those few souls with the intelligence and courage to explore all possibilities that could help a cancer patient. To me these people have the greatest inner strength and self confidence. To be able to seperate oneself from ridicule, and see it for what it really is. To be able to explore the subject matter instead of becoming afraid of the politics surrounding it.
Fear is weakness. Being afraid of ridicule is weakness.
Once you realize that, you can stand on your own two feet instead of being lead by a leash.

Back to Rife.... with Rife, the machine is pretty easy to make, and once you have a machine you don't need constant perscriptions and constant money flowing to the Pharma giants. The drug makers want to keep cures to a minimum, so they can keep selling drugs and increasing profits. This is why I have such a problem with investing in Pharma Companies.

As far as Insurance companies go, some of them may know about Rife.
But Rife and Multi-Wave machines work so good, they put your cells to their perfect healthy vibrations. And once a cell is healthy, it can function at 100%.
These machines could be a cure for almost anything down to the cellular level, with no drugs.
And then who would need health insurance? Few if any.

And of course even if the Insurance companies had morals and just wanted to help people, there is always the ridicule factor still hanging out there, and the fact that the medical establishment doesn't accept it.

Its kind of like...
We are a child who's father has told them "This is the way it is, and if you don't beleive it, your an idiot"
Maybe the father planned later to tell us the truth so that we could start helping people after their stock or company made enough money.
But then they died and forgot to tell us, so we have a son and pass along the same advice of "This is the way it is, and if you don't beleive it, your an idiot" to our children, except we really believe it.
And the truth is lost.

And so it goes....

[edit on 1-12-2004 by kdx175]

[edit on 1-12-2004 by kdx175]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by blend56
that sooooooo many people in the medical industry would stifle a find such as a cure for cancer.

I don't. Never underestimate the power of greed. This warrants further investigation.

Anyone in the medical community willing to give their input??

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Something that should be kept in mind is the amount of monies (revenue) that will virtually halt by a "cure for cancer."
We are talking mega-billions here. Those hit the hardest would be hospitals, insurances, drug-makers, etc. A "cure for cancer" would be a devastating blow to multitudes of those who benefit from treating cancer patients. This is not regulated to strictly the US, either.

seekerof

That is a very cold and cynical way of looking at it... :down: Even though it is true a Cancer cure if found must be made available nomatter what the economic ramification, because I know people who have died and are fighting this killer. I take offence to anyone who believe that economic welbeing is more important than the health of the citizens.

[edit on 1-12-2004 by sardion2000]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If it IS all about money then we've definately lost what makes us human.

I still hope that we wouldn't be so cold hearted and indifferent to the sufferings of our people. This would be unbearable to me. Children dying because of the almighty dollar. How horrifying.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reverie

Originally posted by blend56
that sooooooo many people in the medical industry would stifle a find such as a cure for cancer.

I don't. Never underestimate the power of greed. This warrants further investigation.

Anyone in the medical community willing to give their input??

As you stated, it is a business plain and simple. Pharmceutical companys spend more money in consumer friendly advertizing then any other type of company. All of them want the patient to feel safe and actually cared for so they will buy their products. For some reason people buy into the propaganda. Perhaps it is because they just want to get better through the medication, to have their pain alliviated and thus are more trusting in the hope that it will work.

Just look at the Vioxx fall out and the suppresion of clinical trial data to see it.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
sardion2000.
My points were not made with malicious intent, this is after all, a critical conspiracy site.
I can care less for "economic well-being" of those industries connected to 'cancer'.
My comments were more along the lines of: If a "Cure for Cancer" had or has been found, and with billions to be lost from such a cure being made available worldwide, then it is those very same industries that would gain and further profit from keeping the cancer cure suppressed. It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Before pounding the messenger, perhaps the real question here is or was there a real cure for cancer found?

seekerof

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Seekerof sorry bout that, still kinda tender from some friends and family geting ill and dyin on me... I shouldve adding in that if you actually believed that to my first comment. I just saw the comment and reacted as happens alot on these boards. Sry again

top topics

<<   2 >>

join