It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't believe in anything anymore

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Your rant reminded me of this Black Sabbath song...
And one line in particular...

"I just believe in myself because no one else is true"

Great rant!

s&f

The only person you should truly believe in, is yourself.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

olaru12
reply to post by scolai

Welcome to the world of cynicism.

Don't worry, in time watching all the chumps get owned is extremely entertaining. Sad......but entertaining!

I have a friend who says hes a Cynic because its the easiest way to be right all the time, as all people do is fail to live up to potential.

He also says the flip side of being right all the time, its depressing.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I'm glad that all of you guys get what I'm trying to say.

Now I just wish everyone else would open their eyes for just a few minutes.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

Good Post and well worded. I was reading and thinking, Ya must have overheard my mumblings about all that You mentioned!
Hang in there and Believe in YourSelf. Stay true to Yourself and all in your Family and Friends Circles, and it will all be good.
Later, Syx.

edit on 5-3-2014 by SyxDaliGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by scolai

You need to learn to love and trust yourself.

Everyone and everything else you can't control.

Peace to you

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Whether it is frightening of liberating, I'm not sure, but so many people seem to be approaching this reality of non-belief, disillusionment, nihilism.

It's curious to me. And is it merely coincidence? I can't shake the feeling that it is some how related to Terrance McKenna's theories.....

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Good rant !

It's not always fun to see the world as it really is but it is what it is.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

scolai
I've lost all ability to trust anything.

I've been lied to all my life. They tell me everything will be fine if I put my faith in god, the government, or science. I find it all to be a lie. I'm tired of having to sift through the piles and piles of absolute crap to find the one grain of truth. Why can't we just be honest about things?

Part one: God or No God?

Both sides make a compelling argument and both sides lie their pants off. Many religious zealots, regardless of their religion, pick and choose which part of their holy book they choose to follow -- on almost a daily basis. One day, you are commanded to love and not judge, the next you're commanded to judge and hold contempt. Which is it? It can't be both at the same time!

Atheists, don't think for a second that I've forgotten about you. You guys gripe and complain about christians proselytizing constantly while using the exact same methods of conversion. You use some sort of faulty logic that makes it ok for you to do something as long as it's not religious. Your god is science -- and that's just another thing that I can't trust.

Part two: THIS ... IS ... Science?

Global warming! Global cooling! The earth is filled with molten lava! The earth is hollow! Science proves alien life! Science disproves alien life! HIV is real and causes AIDS! AIDS has never been linked to HIV, which has never been isolated or proven to exist!

These are just a few examples of garbage science that is practiced today. There used to be a scientific method, where one conducted experiments and followed specific tests to make prove things. Now all of the scientific data is so highly politicized and obscured by bureau-crazy that none of these "scientific facts" can be proven or linked to any legitimate studies -- which leads us to government.

Part three: Poli-tricks

In my opinion, the only difference between democrats and republicans are the steps that they take to bypass the constitution. They both have the same ultimate goal: a facist dictatorship. No one believed me when I told them that Obama would just be another Bush -- and here we are. Spying, war, corporate-sponsored politicians, corporate officials placed in high-ranking government positions. It's all the same! Nothing has changed! Then we're told to vote if we don't like the system. What they don't tell you is that voting fuels this corrupt system.

Then you have the everday joe republicrats and demicans that are so brainwashed and convinced of the supremacy of their party that they can't see anything past their own colon. They worship their political gods and masters like good little slaves without ever realizing that this government is slowly killing them and taking away everything that makes people individuals.

Conclusion:

I can't trust anything or anyone. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
welcome to earth.

I just see it now, in higher dimensions, if you dont behaive you will be sent to earth in the 3rd dimension were you will live out 50 - 100 years as a person on a planet were every aspect of your life is controlled and moniterd.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
do you believe in oneness? that we are like God?

im gonna share what i beleive to be the optimal strategy for playing the game of liberation and see if you reach the same conclusion i have

ego causes blind spots in our awareness, so some effort must be made to change perception

www.vipassana.co.uk...
www.effective-mind-control.com...

food weighs us down to earth, so reducing what you eat will help

breatharian.info...
www.librarising.com...

religious people believe the body is like a temple, so it makes sense to keep this clean, by fasting and eating better
cleaner body = happier spirit

increasing purity reduces our problems with negative beings also

www.metaphysicalmusing.com...
montalk.net...

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
You should believe there is a being controlling reality and it is a deranged creep

top topics

<< 1   >>

join