It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter to Michelle Obama From a Knucklehead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

windword
reply to post by jude11

Says the guy who is now able to stay on his parent's medical policy, or get a college health care policy for cheap, because of Obamacare.......

Yeah...his parent's medical insurance that is now costing them 3, 4, 5 times as much, thanks to Obamacare. How do I know? Please, ask me, please call me a liar. Please....

Obamacare is the largest clusterfunck ever initiated by the govt.

BTW..the guy who created that video...was not lying. Everything he said was spot on.

You can't handle the truth!! (from A Few Good Men lol)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by jude11

Uh oh.. this guy was not happy with Michelle at all and who can blame him. Glad to see young folks telling it like it is and directing it where it's due.

There is a glut of knuckleheads in the US but most are congregated in DC and they aren't the 20 something crowd.

Yes they are.

He's got the right idea, Smaller Government, Get rid of Big Brother, we don't require a Baby Sitter!

Do you remember the last time Michelle O used the saying " Knucklehead "?
It was in 2012, let me look it up.
Yes, here it is.

Obama said in her interview:
"All of us know that one person in our lives -- that one knucklehead nephew that's not registered to vote. That one neighbor who's not really paying attention. That one coworker who's confused about how Barack's tax plan will benefit that individual. Those are going to be the conversations that make the difference. And in this election, we're gonna be making a choice about how we want our democracy run. You know, do we want our president selected by people rolling their sleeves up, knocking on doors, or are we gonna hand it over to a couple of people who write big checks?"

But the demeaning attitude towards the American voter just echoes the sentiments of her husband. So what she is saying is that if you don't understand Barry's tax plan and how it benefits you, you're just confused and if you haven't registered to vote you're a knucklehead. Frankly many people who aren't registered to vote have no business voting in the first place. I could say the same thing about many who are. But to refer to them as knuckleheads is really beneath the First Lady. But then we've seen just how low the Obamas can go before, haven't we?

Michelle Obama
Yes, you're all Knuckleheads according to Michelle.
And.
Michelle, Undecided, Cunfused Knuckleheads
edit on 28-2-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Unlike most in the political world maybe he wanted to get it right, the first time.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Don't you think he was a little hard on the wookie. She is only trying to help.

Sorry couldn't resist!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Flatfish
reply to post by jude11

Sorry, but I think this guy probably is a "knucklehead."

Didn't he say that he was a 20yr. old student? And didn't he say that he helped put Obama in the White House, not once but twice?

Apparently, this "knucklehead" wants me to believe that he was voting when he was 14yrs. old. Hell, depending on when his birthday is, he may not have even been eligible to vote in 2012.

Nice try but those two statements alone don't lend him much credibility. The guy is probably going to school on his parents dime, living in a dorm paid for by them and on their healthcare policy as well. He's just to much of a "knucklehead" to even realize it.
edit on 28-2-2014 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

So what if he's going to school on his parents' dime and living in a dorm paid by them? It just means that his parents are fulfilling their parental responsibilities and have lived responsibly and saved their money so they could send the kid to school. How does that make him a knucklehead?
Or maybe he simply worked hard in high school and earned a full ride on scholarships---like any number of young folks in the past or presently.
He may well be on his parents' health care policy and if he is, they are paying through the nose---ask anyone who works and has bought health care insurance lately! Likely he will get the same care he would have gotten for a $200/yr. "health fee" at his college---except that Obamacare wiped those inexpensive policies right off the map because they didn't meet "the standard"---which means they didn't provide for contraceptives and "wellness care." (That phrase---wellness care---just what does it mean? I've never needed care when I am well but maybe I'm just strange.
)

And what makes you think that he wasn't able to vote for Obama a number of times---even if he was only 12? At least he was alive!
But in reality you didn't pay attention to what the young man was saying because he used the word "we" not the word "I" in making that statement. The "we" referred directly to the generation of "knuckleheads" that FLOTUS finds so disgusting and he's pretty spot on except that the few knuckleheads that I knew who voted for him realized their error by the time the second election rolled around. I can identify with them, having been young and dumb once. I cast a vote for Jimmy Carter---but only once.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Battleline

Unlike most in the political world maybe he wanted to get it right, the first time.

Right.

Because real life is just like this kid's X-Box or Play-Station where we can just go back to a saved position every time we make a mistake.

One day, this kid will grow up and realize life isn't a little X-Box game where you get to take 12 edits in one minute's worth real life to look BOSS. He'll be looking to restore a saved game on his little X-Box when his degree in Philosophy qualifies him to serve coffee at Starbucks.

It's easy to be the hero when you can just X-Box your way through something.
12 edits in one minute!?

lulz. Really?

This kid's worse than a knucklehead. He's a Special Olympics Candidate and even quite cheeky, puffed up and smug about it with all those dozen edits.

X-Boxing through life. Yep. That kid's a hero.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
knuckleheads? ..what are they complaining about?

slowly people are starting to "get it"

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Battleline

Right.

Because real life is just like this kid's X-Box or Play-Station where we can just go back to a saved position every time we make a mistake.

One day, this kid will grow up and realize life isn't a little X-Box game where you get to take 12 edits in one minute's worth real life to look BOSS. He'll be looking to restore a saved game on his little X-Box when his degree in Philosophy qualifies him to serve coffee at Starbucks.

12 edits in one minute!?

lulz. Really?

This kid's worse than a knucklehead. He's a Special Olympics Candidate and even quite cheeky, puffed up and smug about it with all those dozen edits.

he told it like it is so good on him...

and you are really jumping to some conclusions there how do u know he is an xbox user and not a playstation user?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
what exactly did he say that refuted what she said?
just like any generation there are smart people who have everything together, there is nothing wrong with point that out. what he did was act like a petulant child offended by the truth, putting his ignorance on display. i mean clearly a government debt is so much like a bank account right? sureit is. it is all the fault of obama right? there wasn't any involvement of all those other people in that branch of the government known as "congress" right? or two wars, a recession or the housing market bubble popping.
or that computer websites work by magic and fairy dust, and there as never been a computer program/website/system that has failed the first time due to unexpected influx of users til the ACA gov site!

clearly he knows everything about everything, why is he in school? he should be running the country since he seems to know more about how the government works than the government does.

he is a knucklehead, maybe not for being irresponsible, but he sure is for thinking his experiences refute that there are people who do fit what the first lady says.

now back to the obama hate circle jerk.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

he is a knucklehead, maybe not for being irresponsible, but he sure is for thinking his experiences refute that there are people who do fit what the first lady says.

well.. ok..
we've stumbled onto a little-kid argument
he started it! no she started it!
let's consider both of them for a minute..

average joe vs. presidents wife

who do you think was supposed to KNOW BETTER here?

you'd at least think the first lady would know better than to tar everyone with the same brush, right?

while she's dissing young people slicing their fingers off trying to make ramen, i couldn't help but think of the president who almost choked on a pretzel

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

lakesidepark

AliceBleachWhite
reply to post by jude11

Why'd it take that kid at least 12 edits to get through a 1 minute video?

If it was me I'd have to edit out all the cursing and spitting I'd be doing just trying to talk civil about mad-cow obama.

edit on 28-2-2014 by lakesidepark because: had to edit out the cursing and spitting

edit on 28-2-2014 by lakesidepark because: edited more cursing and spitting

edit on 28-2-2014 by lakesidepark because: had to go puke too

edit on 28-2-2014 by lakesidepark because: went to the john and took a big obama

Having to use curse words shows a limited vocabulary. Nice amount of edits for one sentence.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

bbracken677

windword
reply to post by jude11

Says the guy who is now able to stay on his parent's medical policy, or get a college health care policy for cheap, because of Obamacare.......

Yeah...his parent's medical insurance that is now costing them 3, 4, 5 times as much, thanks to Obamacare. How do I know? Please, ask me, please call me a liar. Please....

Obamacare is the largest clusterfunck ever initiated by the govt.

BTW..the guy who created that video...was not lying. Everything he said was spot on.

You can't handle the truth!! (from A Few Good Men lol)

Looks like you are the one that can't handle the truth nor tell it. Where in the ACA does it tell the insurance companies to jack up rates? It doesn't they did that on their own this is what happens when you give companies a license to steal. The individual mandate is a companies wet dream.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
HA HA HA, well said, its good to see that all generations are taking notice, and standing up to the tyrannical reign of the oval office idiot and co.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
reply to post by jude11

Guess it's because of that Fine Learning kids get nowadays in our Public Schools.............

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

buster2010

lakesidepark

AliceBleachWhite
reply to post by jude11

If it was me I'd have to edit out all the cursing and spitting I'd be doing just trying to talk civil about mad-cow obama.

edit on 28-2-2014 by lakesidepark because: had to edit out the cursing and spitting

edit on 28-2-2014 by lakesidepark because: edited more cursing and spitting

edit on 28-2-2014 by lakesidepark because: had to go puke too

edit on 28-2-2014 by lakesidepark because: went to the john and took a big obama

Having to use curse words shows a limited vocabulary. Nice amount of edits for one sentence.

That was a JOKE. At least 14 posters got the joke (at last count). And at least two (alicebleachwhite and you) DIDN"T. The point was to flush out partisans. With success I see.

A little closer to the truth, I could see where intending to make a one-minute video about the idiocy of the Obamas would quickly mushroom into 1000+ minutes of factual rants and details (much like the ACA regulations mushroomed into an all-emcompassing restriction of our liberties and a theft of 1/5 of our GDP), and would have to be edited for brevity (so numb-nuts could absorb the contents) unlike the ACA which is still bloated beyond the ability of any Congressman to read and absorb, therefore we should never read it but wait to see whats in it....??????)

In that mission I admit he failed because some people will never get off their partisan horse and see what damage they have truly done to this country with their policies. Those are the TRUE knuckleheads.

Does that clear it up for you?
edit on 1-3-2014 by lakesidepark because: Yes I edited my post...SO WHAT!!! Typical...content doesn't matter...

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Battleline

Right.

12 edits in one minute!?

lulz. Really?

Or maybe he has 12 edits in there to make the video not so boring and it has succeeded.
Just think if he reeled it all off in one cut, it would sound like another blog, imo the kid has got peoples attention.

"Special Olympics Candidate" How old are you? time to grow up isn't it?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Where is all the hatred coming from

You seem to be a perfect example what happens to someone that can't argue facts so you flame the kid with childish ridicule.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

windword
or get a college health care policy for cheap, because of Obamacare.......

College health care .... My daughter is in college. She's been sick for two weeks and seriously in need of seeing the college doctor. 1500 sick college kids and one doctor office. She couldnt' get in all week. We finally went and picked her up at school yesterday and got her into a doctor here at home. She's on antibiotics and in bed up in her room now.

Sometimes you get what you pay for .... 'cheap college healthcare' ... pfffft ....

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

It would seem you have been kind enough to point another lie in the ACA, wasn't the ACA supposed to put a stop to all these evil insurance company's selling bad policies and overcharging ??

To read your post it would seem they have become worse, well done Buster.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

windword
And, Oh yeah, philosophy teachings jobs are a dime a dozen too!

20 years ago I worked for the University of Alabama in the economics dept.
Almost all the economics profs had doctorates in Philosophy - not economics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join