It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions Regarding the Opening of the Third Eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I am very interested in the opening of the third eye, I really would like to experience something as special as that and to be able to better myself. I am here seeking advice on what my first steps should be. In an attempt to develop something, I downloaded "Awakening the Third Eye" by Samuel Sagan, most of you probably remember this thread a while back involving said book. For the people whom have opened their third eye, how does it feel? How long did it take you? What advice can you offer me?

Thank you so much!

Jake

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm a little bit curious too, but more curious as to what practical benefit such a thing would give.

[SNIP]

edit on 3/1/2014 by kosmicjack because: removed off topic disruptive content

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Hi A-B-White,
You ask a very interesting question.

Here's my perspective; I've realized that there is another layer of understanding the relationship between the self and the experience.
From the perspective of the entity who is navigating the experience and only focused on the most tangible elements of "reality", this exercise may seem pointless.
For the sake of argument, lets say there is a mechanical element of reality that defies description but at the same time, once realized could change the way you enjoy the experience.
Wouldn't you want to consider this possibility?

I'm sure this sounds like babble to some, I've seen the looks on peoples faces when presented with this type of information.

There is something else, not about picking lottery numbers or gaining ground on the material plane.

I believe some are drawn to these exercises and could benefit if care is taken. Of course, we all have our own direction.

With respect,
t&a

edit on 28-2-2014 by tanda7 because: sp

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Could we think of a better cliché?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thecowsarealiens

Eh?
What are trying to say, there?
Wall of text = crazy [can't understand]
Put it to a point. Basic Summary, then expand from there.

Sorry to be harsh, but these kinda posts here (lately)
makes methink of forum sock puppets immediately.
(you know who you are)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sigh...Good Luck.

Beware the crack noise.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

I would like to heal my pineal gland. I think in calcified. Is way to bring it back i can't hear the word of God like I used too.

The Bot

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Dont mess with your third eye man, you can wind up demon possessed. If God wanted us opening our third eye, He would have giving us third eye lids.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Oh my goodness...For one to be so far off makes me wonder why...I know...to suppress you and the wakening of ones third eye. Not to mention, but also learning of some of The Secrets Sciences and The Forbidden Knowledge, as if some just hang around here to make sure no one gets certain things, but know there are 2 other worlds and or dimensions where you can enter either, but beware of the evil one, as it will take you into what would seem like hell itself, I don't recommend, but as I've heard '___' will get and or take you there...just beware and have someone with you and something or one to bring you down too.

AliceBleachWhite

I'm a little bit curious too, but more curious as to what practical benefit such a thing would give.

Is it something one can put on a resume?
Will your employer give you a raise?
Will you be able to accomplish practical and useful things faster, better?
Does it give you Kung Fu?
Does it make you more bendy and better at yoga?
Will you be able to pick winning lottery number sequences consistently at will?
Does it allow you to talk to animals?
Will I be able to sell my car and just levitate, teleport, or Om my way to the office?

For the amount of time and effort it takes to involve oneself in this activity what's the cost to benefit?

Is there anything actually practical, useful, or marketable this is good for?

Otherwise, my impression regarding this topic is that it's kinda like masturbation and really only subjectively "useful" as a means of wowing oneself.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Well if you want calcified penal gland...drink the water...it's loaded with floride to do just that.

dlbott

I would like to heal my pineal gland. I think in calcified. Is way to bring it back i can't hear the word of God like I used too.

The Bot

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

BELIEVERpriest

Dont mess with your third eye man, you can wind up demon possessed. If God wanted us opening our third eye, He would have giving us third eye lids.

In fact god did give you third eye lids and most keep them close to not see what is really there out of fear. Some are meant to open it, as planned by god by the creation of the third eye in the body. The whole get the log out of the third eye so you can see the path to go and feel the light.

At least with the third eye you will not be blind to the ego demonic but you are correct that if you do go for third eye you will probably be tested harder since you are reaching for grace on a higher level and the fallen ones might not want you to succeed.
edit on 1-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

What a sad world you must live in... You mentioned masturbation and i would recommend you spend your time doing that rather than posting... At least then someone might get some pleasure from your opinion.

join