It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bolt hole (Replacing the Morning coffee thread)

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

thanks just put in a request.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: thishereguy

Yep saw that

I'm not an animator but we do have some, put in a larger image for the team to work with, it might take a day or 2 but someone will come up with it for you mate

Cody

ETA: I'm an idiot forgot to check spelling before posting

edit on 16/10/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
that's the only size i have , besides the one you just did. but, i think it's too big. maybe make it a little smaller. i don't have mad skillz like you tho.

edit on 16-10-2014 by thishereguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Recipe and all, I Have The Power!!. Hides them from Heff, mine! nom nom nom.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thishereguy
that's the only size i have , besides the one you just did. but, i think it's too big. maybe make it a little smaller. i don't have mad skillz like you tho.

The team will figure it out don't sweat it, I just gave them a bigger size to work with, they'll reduce accordingly.

Looking forward to seeing it

ZARNI

I need some help here, I put the good coffee back and refreshed the big monkey's straw

Can I have a few hours off now ?

Cody

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

alrighty then. actually i just wanted you to see my new avatar again.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

Mate they are heaven

Straight out the oven, cut in half smother in butter, watch it melt.

Anticipate

Cody

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: thishereguy

Thanks for that ..................... NOT........................LOL

I'm outa here for tonight, catch you all tomorrow.

Angels on your pillows one and all

Cody

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Wow it was meant too be! i like that colour! Glad you's found one
i drive a Holden SS its a good car apart from the fuel consumption we also have a little Hyundai which my other half uses for work, costs him like $20 a week for fuel where as if he used the ss it would be like $20 every couple of days.

have fun with the lady boys Timely
haha

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Thanks Shana!

Really looking forward to it.
Cody is taking me to his favourite club and he has promised to introduce me to his "favourites" !

Can't wait ...

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Came by early, no one here, gave the place a good dusting. Anyone going to own up to the magazines under the couch?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I'll fess up to the Top Gear mags.

I saw the "rubberwear monthly" ones ... one can only guess ?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I dropped by to peek my head in just to find myself wondering what was the last magazine I read. I vaguely remember some sort of guitar magazine when I was a teenager (Don't get excited, I never learned to play!). Oh! Some sort of crafting magazine. Not that I make crafts, but I believe I thumbed through a Halloween edition of one while waiting to have my hair cut.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus

Wow it was meant too be! i like that colour! Glad you's found one
i drive a Holden SS its a good car apart from the fuel consumption we also have a little Hyundai which my other half uses for work, costs him like $20 a week for fuel where as if he used the ss it would be like $20 every couple of days.

have fun with the lady boys Timely
haha

Thanks Shana

The wife swears blind she prayed for it, I'm not religious at all, but sometimes I have to wonder at the things happen for her.

Cody

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamschist
Came by early, no one here, gave the place a good dusting. Anyone going to own up to the magazines under the couch?

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm what magazines ? I don't remember any magazines. It was a set up, nope no magazines here, definitely not .......... Oh my THOSE magazines. *Blushes*

Cody

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

I'll fess up to the Top Gear mags.

I saw the "rubberwear monthly" ones ... one can only guess ?

Timley I'm gonna wear my little black number mate, do try not to clash this time

Cody

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Soobaz

Hi Soobaz

Good to see you here, how's ATS treating you ? Make 20 posts and then you can start a thread and use the u2u system with the rest of us, if you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll endeavour to answer them, if I can't I'll know someone who can.

Mrs C does all the craft stuff around, she's pretty amazing at all that stuff, I just make avatars for the members here

Cody

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

ATS has been treating me well, though I haven't gotten into the more heated threads. No questions so far, though I'm the sort who will usually tinker around until I figure it out or admit defeat and google it.

As for crafts, they elude me. However, I really love the arts and crafts from Halloween and Christmas that people come up with. I don't know how they do it. I once tried to make homemade Christmas ornaments. After a couple of hours, I had a mess and the saddest ornament I ever saw. Gone are my days of my wonderfully crafted pine cone angels from grade school!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Soobaz

Crafts are definately Mrs C's department she runs a craft club at school. As for me......

My wrapping skills

My work

I'm pretty good with wood, even if I do say so myself, thought you'd like a picture of Timely last time I let him off the ..... I mean took him out

Rodinus will be along when the workload lessens, this is us when we flew out to meet him and his family

This is us when we met, I'm the guy in the ATS T shirt

Only 8 more posts and you can do a thread

Cody

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I don't know that I really have anything to start a thread about, but it'll be good to know the option will be there. As for your masterful wrapping, I see you are at the same skill level as me.

If I can pay to have someone else wrap, that's what I go with. It costs me extra money, but it saves me time and frustration. Especially frustration.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join