It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bolt hole (Replacing the Morning coffee thread)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks BFFT....that's why I teach...I speak many lingos!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by HomerinNC

OK....I had the same problem....your lecturer just isn't speaking your language. Is there another Math lecturer you can turn to?
You just need it explaining to you in a different lingo is all.
Step out of the box and ask YOURSELF to make sense of it.
Rainbows
Jane

Hun, I am taking it online

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

OK... so you need someone to sit and explain to you then.

What are you doing? What math is needed for your next assignment? Show a few problems and either myself or Nenothtu will help you...

my husband is really really good at math... he is also patient and good at explaining things... we will just have him help you...(better than me I think!)

As far as free youtube tutoring you have Khan academy, (they are actually one of my favorites!) and others:

edit on 8-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Ewww... more snow? I hope that's not contagious!

We are supposed to get some precipitation today (sooo your fault!) but no snow because our temps are a bit too warm for that... I hope... it better not be contagious I tell you!

We are supposed to be 70 degrees on Monday though!
Cannot wait!

edit on 8-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Good day all

Well my weekend officially starts now.

Cheers all

Cody

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Good day! Hope you have a lovely one!

I do still have this last work day before I get a day off... here's to hoping mine is good, and not too terribly exhausting..

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hi everyone!

What a great name for a thread. As I did not join in your last thread, Cody, I wasn't quite sure what to make of this thread's name. Was a hole for a bolt? Perhaps a gun bolt hole? So, I looked up the definition, and it is a place where one can hide and escape with friends who have coffee, and I'm up for all that.

I am only now (slowly) contributing to various ATS discussions, as I am trying to get the 'feel' here, but it can daunting at times. So, thank you Cody for creating an environment where people can just hang in a friendly unconfrontational manner, or am I being naieve in my expectations?

What is(are) your favourite way(s) to escape? I have many, but I particulary enjoy viewing or photographing the beauty of our mother Earth.

edit on 8-3-2014 by InTheLight because: graphics are always too big, attempting to downsize

edit on 8-3-2014 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

Welcome to the thread!

yep... just a friendly thread, no confrontation... just something nice!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

OpinionatedB

Welcome to the thread!

yep... just a friendly thread, no confrontation... just something nice!

Thanks OpinionatedB. What does the B stand for?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

So, thank you Cody for creating an environment where people can just hang in a friendly unconfrontational manner, or am I being naieve in my expectations?

Thank you for your kind words

Nope you're not being naive, this thread is exactly what it says on the tin, the members here are free to have fun and find new ATS friends and family, Many of us are refugees from DarkBlade's excellent morning coffee thread, and some of us are from The shed.

We also have new friends that have dropped in for coffee and a natter, and my ATS mum keeps a tight ship on the cleaning side.

If I may say I love your artwork in the avatar creations thread

And welcome to the thread

Feel free to join in the banter and friendly jibes

Just watch out for that damn coyote and a dodgy looking moose, the rest of us are just a tad deranged..................They however are mental.

Cody

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

HI O.B. *waves*

With all these time zones I never know if I'm coming or going,or whether I'm supposed to be awake or asleep.

I do know I'm shattered and need a kip, gonna have to record the rugby and watch it later.

It's looking rather glorious outside and the Beast is in for a hard ride when I awake.

I may just glue Mrs C to the back seat and scare the living daylights out her for the fun of it

We all need a bit of a scare now and then

Cody

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

cody599

So, thank you Cody for creating an environment where people can just hang in a friendly unconfrontational manner, or am I being naieve in my expectations?

Thank you for your kind words

Nope you're not being naive, this thread is exactly what it says on the tin, the members here are free to have fun and find new ATS friends and family, Many of us are refugees from DarkBlade's excellent morning coffee thread, and some of us are from The shed.

We also have new friends that have dropped in for coffee and a natter, and my ATS mum keeps a tight ship on the cleaning side.

If I may say I love your artwork in the avatar creations thread

And welcome to the thread

Feel free to join in the banter and friendly jibes

Just watch out for that damn coyote and a dodgy looking moose, the rest of us are just a tad deranged..................They however are mental.

Cody

Thank you for the warm welcome and you must be the only one that has starred my artwork there LOL. But, I'll try to contribute my unique form of derangedness wherever and whenever I can.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Are you a biker Cody? My guy and I are too.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

ITL I've been here 9 years and if I've learned anything, it's that friendship has longevity.

Cody

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Triumph Rocket 3

The Beast

Cody

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

cody599

Triumph Rocket 3

The Beast

Cody

Nice, but what's the rider's seat like - cushy and wide? LOL

Our ride

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Might this be the dodgy moose? What are you trying to say? Hhmmmm? LOL!
My Tommy Boy seems to be gaining quite the reputation around here.
I suppose he is a bit mental, his favorite breakfast spot is in my compost buckets after all.

Do you remember my other beast from the coffee thread? Well, he had to go live somewhere else because he was making me so sick. I couldn't even hug my babies without needing my inhaler. Mr. Tommy has kind of filled the furry critter hole around here. He is sure he belongs here every time I try and get involved in the garden.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The "dodgy moose." You people always make me laugh. Nice image, Woodsmom! I didn't know they could be invincible.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

InTheLight
Nice, but what's the rider's seat like - cushy and wide? LOL

Our ride

Sweet ride! The day I was injured in Iraq I was supposed to put a HD Night Train on layaway. Never happened.

My days of riding are over.
. But I can still get the wind in my hair with my Jeep at least. Not necessary the same, but the Jeep will go places the Harley can't.
edit on 8-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
nice to see the "Regulars" from the Coffee topic and some new fierce creatures!

So Hello to all my new Squirrel Friends!

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join