It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CT State Police: "I'm the master" and "You're un-American"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

TiedDestructor
reply to post by oblvion

Home of the brave

It was a learning curve for me. Indiana is a "free" state, but Texas if the freest state in the union.

These folks in my experience ( only been here one year last week) are not playing, MANY are carrying, not on their persons but in their cars and homes.

None in my experience thus far are the type to "role over and take it".

Texas, it is truly the original definition of "the frontier spirit". These people are the freest of any I have seen in this country.

They really dont take #e lying down. They are proactive, they want to fight for their freedom. They arent looking for trouble by any means, but if you want to restrict their rights........better chances throwing a badger out of its home......to those that dont know, badgers are natures most powerful opponent, they can defeat bears lions wolves and any other challenge through shear tenacity and absolute aggression in the face of opposition.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mindseye1609

That would be applicable if this were about federal level regulations. During threats of federal level regulations sales explode and as we saw last year the threats amount to nothing.

This thread is state specific.

In this case if the fed really want what your theory says somebody in Washington should call up Connecticut and tell them to stop ruining the plan because CT's regulations passed and are on the books and confiscation letters are already going out.
edit on 28-2-2014 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

and those confiscation letters get plastered ALL over the news and internet.

if i had to pick a state to confiscate weapons in, it would be CT. guys guarding their homes in sweaters and loafers....

the fear spreads across the whole country. the federal government cant overstep either cause the tactics its using make it out to be the bad guy so they cant literally become the bad guy. if the fed was going to send out confiscation letters and whatnot that would be comparable to the beginning of civil war. if a state threatens and possible commits to taking some guns then it gets the point across to the whole nation without ole Barry being the bad guy. in this situation the federal government holds the authority to step in and be the good guy too. once again. victim card.

like i said. confiscate every single gun and bullet and knife in CT.... USA will still be 99.5% prepared. and actually it will probably cause more people to go on alert and stock up so in the long run confiscation in an area like CT will increase preparedness.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So is it possible that the Sandy Hook school shooting was actually a false flag event to facilitate firearm confiscation in CT?

If so...

there is your reason to rise up! Killing children for political and social agendas.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

edit on 28-2-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

that whole thing is a bee hive waiting to blow up. i have no idea what happened that day and the people in charge of the information aren't making it any easier to figure out.

the subsequent massive and decisive media coverage is more what I'm talking about. concentrating on the magazine in the "black gun". things like that.

bad things happen everywhere every day, use the media to mold events however you need them to be molded and presto. you have an armed american people full of liberty. you think if people would kill another american police officer in defense of their "Idea of america" dont you think people would defend it against Non americans?

if we as americans are prepped for war against our own military then what chance does any other countries military stand?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
While I would love to see the citizens stand up for themselves in this situation, in fact, I believe that if they do not, the war is lost, but I am not in the least bit confident that they will.

Connecticut isn't exactly resistance central, and may be the example state by which other state legislatures will make the move to confiscation, and the capitulation of the people of Connecticut will be the personal justification used by the rest of the population of this country in giving in to the government.

The slope isn't just slippery, it's practically a conveyor belt of injustice and tyranny at this point.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by oblvion

Welcome to the Lonestar. In 2009 the state laws were changed to make it easier to carry a hand gun in your vehicle. The law makers believe in allowing people to defend them self.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Maybe someone can help me out. I'm wondering how they could have sent him the letter saying they know he owns the rifle if its unregistered.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

3 words.

Background Check Paperwork.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The letter that's circulating around is in response to somebody who's form arrived after the registration deadline.

Other than those folks who's registrations arrived too late the only other way for the state to determine who has what is to sift through all the 4473's. Even then there is no way to account for all the private transfers that occurred within the state.

So it'll come down to things like nosey neighbors, vindictive relatives, overzealous cops running numbers on your rifle if you happen to get pulled over with it in the car....

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

macman

3 words.

Background Check Paperwork.

That's kinda what I'm getting at. Every time I've bought a gun the background check is part of the registration process. In my state you can't have one without the other.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com... well this guy wrote the ct police a letter/manifesto.... so lets see how that ends up but i dont see this going over smoothly or nicely for either side

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

thisguyrighthere

Proud state PD spokesman eager to send his goons door to door (not himself though, he plainly states that) to enforce CT's registration laws.

Says it's not his fault, it's the legislators fault.

Not submitting to the LAW is un-American.

He wont be going door to door but he'll send others to do it.

Has no concerns for police safety.

Showing up at your door with a bunch of armed police is "not a threat."

A lot of gems in this phone call.

The short of it is they hate you and love stomping on your throat for 'MURICA!

I said this in another thread, I'm sick and tired of people putting up videos and mischaracterizing the person's ability to be the person making a decision. Lt Vance is a SPOKESMAN.. plainly put, that means he gets his marching orders from the Director of the State Police Col. Dan Stebbins. Anything Vance says is first read by Stebbins and then approved, he has ZERO read it ZERO editorial control over what he says in a statement. Stop bushbeating Vance and go after the people that actually tell him what to say..

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

vkey08

I said this in another thread, I'm sick and tired of people putting up videos and mischaracterizing the person's ability to be the person making a decision. Lt Vance is a SPOKESMAN.. plainly put, that means he gets his marching orders from the Director of the State Police Col. Dan Stebbins. Anything Vance says is first read by Stebbins and then approved, he has ZERO read it ZERO editorial control over what he says in a statement. Stop bushbeating Vance and go after the people that actually tell him what to say..

I don't think you watched the video. That was Lt. Vance responding to questions by a caller to his office. He wasn't reading a prepared statement.

Try and keep up!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

olaru12

vkey08

I don't think you watched the video. That was Lt. Vance responding to questions by a caller to his office. He wasn't reading a prepared statement.

Try and keep up!

And you don't know hoe he has yo operate, he HAS to go by a pre approved set of answers... It's not something he can make up on the fly.. I stopped listening to this crap because people don't realize that.. And yes I know he was on that show, he was on many of them over the past few weeks up here, gee duh he's the damn spokesman.. Vicevitch confirmed thought that he has VERY LITTLE in the way of leeway in his answers.. so why don't you understand instead of insulting me, I do live here and hear the same radio shows ALL THE TIME..

GOD. I'm so sick of it..

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

:/
pulled.

edit on 28-2-2014 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
South of the Mason Dixon line, anything even hinting of gun confiscation on a wide scale would start a full-tilt civil war. Houses here have a gun for every member of the family over 12 and a couple for granny, too. They ain't enough police in a whole state to properly take out a medium sized town.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Im sick of it too.

Let me make this really simple for you. He may be a puppet, just like any legislator who accepts bribes and contributions to do dirty work. But what does he and all military, law enforcement and legislator have in common? They all are sworn to office by the constitution.

So who do you think would become a hard target and a soft target here? If you do not obey your oath, you are an oath breaker and if doesn't matter who's in your pockets.

Let me also make clear that if any officer of the law, orders lower folks on the totem pole to violate the constitution he is putting people in harms way and it does not matter how big of a bribe or how high the order came from, the blood will be on his hands. So lets stop this useless discussion that there is no point to.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

AnIntellectualRedneck
South of the Mason Dixon line, anything even hinting of gun confiscation on a wide scale would start a full-tilt civil war. Houses here have a gun for every member of the family over 12 and a couple for granny, too. They ain't enough police in a whole state to properly take out a medium sized town.

having family in the east TN area, it is true. first rifle at ten is common.

And all i have met are gearing up "for when they come for my guns"..

A healthy hatred of all cops, ever since the prohibition days.

I cant wait for when all Badges get the redcoat treatment!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join