It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Loughner Mug Shot Fake?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Originally posted by Getsmart....
"....a shipper's rifle found on the rooftop which may have been used to kill Judge Roll..."

A rifle found on a roof? What is your source for that?

-----------

One more thing:

politics.blogs.foxnews.com...
Laos then got a chance to meet with Congresswoman Giffords and took a picture with her. He left just a short time before the shooting.
(oddly, he took off so fast he didn't hear any of the shooting)

You would think a photo taken just minutes before the shooting would be of interest to the public--why hasn't the media tried to get ahold of it?
edit on 17-2-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

Another interesting parallel to the JFK assasination - a second shooter.

As to the photo, have we seen ANY real photos or videos? If you go back to the videos originally released, there are no identifying marks - no Safeway sign, no street signs. The only thing you see is a parking lot, stretchers and ambulances. It could have been taken anywhere....perhaps even a Hollywood set.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Just to show how easy it is,... I edited the picture on the left.

Can you spot the three differences?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Id like to take this opportunity to say thnx for all the research you have done . I've read every post on this thread and you have gone into some deep issues .

Hi Doomzilla,

Actually although I did explore some fairly exotic venues of research, some even having NASA Nazi connections and going as far back as exploring the relations between earlier Zionists and the original Nazis, others considering the Nazi fascination with the Paranormal and NASA's Jack Parsons among others who were adepts of Black Magick, and even the potential Alien connection given that Arizona is where the Phoenix lights were seen as well as the shooting being not so far from the location of where the Nazis were housed at Fort Bliss near the White Sands underground military base South-West of Alamagordo, New Mexico only a short drive away from Flagstaff - not to mention the burning issue of drug running from Mexico.

But there are a lot of other takes on this event, some of which I had never so much as suspected, and which I shall expose here in multiple subsequent posts along various lines of inquiry. I discovered most of these in a thread in the Godlikeproductions website here:

Original Thread

In 2008 JL was refused entry to the army but according to certain sources it was because of a marijuana habit he confessed too -
Indeed, Army officials say Loughner passed a urinalysis designed to detect drug use.
"He didn't fail a drug test — he admitted to excessive drug use," an Army official says.
The confession was so clear that the military had no choice.
"He admitted that he smoked marijuana to such an extent that we said, 'No, thank you.' We're not going to accept a habitual drug abuser into the Army

NOTE He actually passed the aptitude test ! .........
the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, a 90-minute test that measures language and math skills. It ensures that the test taker is smart enough to sign up, and it pinpoints his or her strengths, which can help in choosing military jobs. Once Loughner passed that test,.....
www.time.com...

While this might be true, it could also be a way of falsifying military test records which were broadly exchanged between operational bases for recruitment purposes: Why would they show Loughner as being a valid candidate yet he had been rejected? A simple glitch: the decision to reject him was not methodical or procedural, it was based upon independent human intervention due to the candidate's reviewer's judgement based upon his alleged unsolicited confession about drug use despite his tests proving otherwise?!?

Yet 3 years later were led to believe hes a whacko nut who orchestrated the shootings typical "lone wolf " style ?

Much about those allegations are unlikely. You may want to further research some of these theories here, I have not had time to explore more than one single thread there, the one linked to above and expounded in multiple posts soon here below. Note: That forum is apparently plagued with many disinfo shills which could make reading threads laborious.

Have you researched JL's parents ? Certain neighbours have serious issues with the father Randy.

Actually not, although some think he might be related to Lee Harvey Oswald referred to in his middle name and with a filiation as a patsy for a crime he didn't commit. This story is so crazy that even something so preposterous could be possible given the twisted mind of those playing these deadly games.

Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

This story is so crazy that even something so preposterous could be possible given the twisted mind of those playing these deadly games.

Cheers,

Getsmart

I think you've hit the nail on the head. The story is crazy. It's preposterous. So many holes, contradictions, missing information, odd characters. And YET virtually no one is questioning it. If this were a typical false flag operation by the PTB, would they release such a ridiculous photo of Jared? Would they really go to the trouble of creating those strange Youtube videos he made? Would they have created that comic book Sheriff by the name of Dupnick? This hoax (and I'm convinced it is a hoax and never happened) was NOT created by the PTB. It may seem impossible, but I believe benevolent forces are behind this hoax. Their purpose? To demonstrate in real time how people can be duped into believing the most ridiculous stories WITHOUT QUESTION. If you assume for the moment that is the case, all the events fall into place and make sense.

There may be some basis for the location as you suggest. We will have to see.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynned

" If this were a typical false flag operation by the PTB, would they release such a ridiculous photo of Jared? Would they really go to the trouble of creating those strange Youtube videos he made"

Because they know people like us are watching their every move ?
When the ptb allow norad to stand down and cause the death of 3000 innocents it makes me question everything they ever tell us .

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You're both probably right. One this is really not a typical deception, so it is hard to imagine it is a cut and dry case closed standard false flag event. Yet it was clearly an organized operation, with false information planted in advance, during and immediately after its announcement. What's true, what's false, who's behind it are yet to be determined, but there has to be a formal reality behind the layers of deception, there is bound to be someone or more likely at least one organization if not several running the stage play, and there are probably those who died, whether where and how it is said, or elsewhere and in other circumstances. Judge Roll for one.

Here's the first of a series of posts relaying what was brought up in the other thread in the Godlikeproductions forum. I pretty much loosely assembled related comments from various posters replies, not in any special order but to give multiple responses to the implausible aspects of this case.

=====================================================

Here is a list of suspicious circumstances around the Arizona shooting:

1. Loghner's final Youtube makes statements in three's

2. Little girl was born on 9/11/2001

3. Fort Huchuca is not far away (MK Ultra facility)

4. Person of interest turned out to be a cab driver needing change

5. Neighbor who took little girl to event may have been MK Ultra researcher at Cornell

6. Giffords subscribed to Loughner's Youtube channel

7. "Obama needs an Oklahoma City event" statement

8. Lougner's mug shot shows head shaved soon after being taken into custody. Should have had a suntan demarcation at hairline. Whole head was same shade.

9. Loughner's family were members of the same small congregation as Giffords'.

10. Did Loughner work on Giffords' campaign?

11. Did Loughner live within a short distance of the shopping mall? Like walking distance? If so, why take a cab or drive, depending on which story "floating" is true?

12. Who is the second suspect and where does he fit in?

www.examiner.com...

==========================================

MORE insights to follow

GS

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Here is another series of insights into the Jared Loughner case about the alleged Giffords shooting which has yet to be established as real.

=================================================================

There has been no concrete evidence proffered.
Where is the video of Loughner purportedly roaming around the "Safeway"?

We are told he went in with the taxi driver to get "change".
We are given an off center still frame shot of some guy we are informed was the driver, and not a whole video.

Then we are told he hung around the store until he came out shooting. Where is the in-store video of this? That would not risk the sensibilities of anyone.

Why was a frame featuring both the driver and Loughner not broadcast around the world at the very least? Any video showing him inside the store at all?

But, by their own word the FBI said the driver followed the suspect Loughner into the store. But, have not shown a picture of the two together. Was the cashier who gave change interviewed by the media or the driver? Not that I recall. That is a huge omission on their part.

I find it difficult to believe they were discouraged from making any public statements but others both labeled "victims and heroes" outside the store gave numerous interviews.

How many people were inside the Safeway at the time? What was the reaction of the produce guy, the meat dept, employees, the customer service desk, store manager, etc?
What of the customers standing in the frozen food aisle, canned goods?

Did they hit the floor when shots were fired and reportedly hit a soft drink pyramid? Was the window shattered? Were there dramatic photos of bullet holes in the glass?

That is unless you discount the conflicting stories that he just walked up out of the parking and confronted Giffords' group and started firing.

Or that he was sent to the back of the line and he willingly went. No one mentions he broke line and walked up firing.

Why was a frame featuring both the driver and Loughner not broadcast around the world at the very least? Any video showing him inside the store at all?

But, by their own word the FBI said the driver followed the suspect Loughner into the store. But, have not shown a picture of the two together. Was the cashier who gave change interviewed by the media or the driver? Not that I recall. That is a huge omission on their part.

I find it difficult to believe they were discouraged from making any public statements but others both labeled "victims and heroes" outside the store gave numerous interviews.

How many people were inside the Safeway at the time? What was the reaction of the produce guy, the meat dept, employees, the customer service desk, store manager, etc?
What of the customers standing in the frozen food aisle, canned goods?

Did they hit the floor when shots were fired and reportedly hit a soft drink pyramid? Was the window shattered? Were there dramatic photos of bullet holes in the glass?

Loughner and Gifford both Jewish and attended same synagogue.

Jewish altar in the yard. Tierney says Loughner's mom is Jewish.

motherjones.com...

Shooter and victim members of the same synagogue?

Sorry, if you all already knew that the Loughner's and Gifford were member of the same synogogue(this guy claims).

Giffords new aid (20 Y/O college junior) was medical triage trained and a week on the job with her.

Giffords aid stated in interview he went to her aid after hearing shots "in case there was a shooter" suspicious comment.

Aid that was killed Jewish as well.

Judge that was killed has had very little media coverage and Gifford is still alive and has had all the coverage.

The victim's name is CHRISTina. I'm not at all religious but there could be some meaning in that name for a ritual. There is also a NASA Connection and the victim of the Challenger "incident" was a schoolteacher called CHRISTa - the celebration happened days after this event, maybe Christina was kept "on ice" until the 25th anniversary for a ritual sacrifice?

Challenger victim Christa McAuliffe with the A edited for symbolic impact

Kudos to the poster who mentioned the hand-made (by monks no less) red oak coffin. That has got to be a big clue but I don't know what it means. Who or what was in that box!!?

A group of Trappist monks in Iowa have donated a handmade casket to bury 9-year-old Christina Green, the youngest victim in the Saturday attack that killed six and wounded 13 others in Arizona.

Sam Mulgrew, the general manager of Trappist Caskets in Peosta, Iowa, told CNN a family representative of the Greens reached out to the monks at New Melleray Abbey near Dubuque after her death. The custom-made casket arrived in Tucson, Arizona, Wednesday morning.

The casket, crafted from red oak, was made especially for 9-year-old Christina, Mulgrew said. She died after a gunman opened fire at a constituents event held by U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, who was critically wounded in the shooting.

Christina’s funeral is scheduled for Thursday in Tucson.

The lid of the casket was inscribed with her name, date of birth and death, and a cross. The family also will receive five small keepsake crosses hewn from the same wood as the casket, Mulgrew said.

Before the casket was sent from the monastery in Iowa to Arizona, the monks gave the casket a special blessing inside their chapel on Tuesday.

The monks are Roman Catholic and are part of the Order of Cistercians of the Strict Observance. They make and sell custom caskets with “reverence for nature,” according to the Trappist Caskets website.

“Along with prayer and study, our casket ministry is an extension of our sacred work. We labor quietly with our hands in support of our life of simplicity,” says a statement on the website.

Mulgrew said when a child dies it hits the monks particularly hard. He said they don’t like to sell children’s caskets; instead, a “child casket fund” they started often covers the costs.

It hits us all very hard…

Re: Red Oak...

Oak is a Druidic/Phoenician/Canaanite religious tree. 

"The oak is the mightiest of trees and symbolizes strength and courage. The ancient Romans thought oak trees attracted lightening and thereby connected the oak tree to the sky god, Jupiter and his wife, Juno, the goddess of marriage. Thus, the oak is a symbol of conjugal fidelity and fulfillment. The oak tree was regarded by Socrates as an oracle tree. The Druids likewise ate acorns in preparation for prophesying. In addition, the Druids believed the leaves of the oak tree had the power to heal and renew strength. Oak trees (above) grow in hardiness zones 5-9. Photo courtesy of Philip Halling, Wikimedia Commons." 

Safeway is in La Toscana Village shopping mall. There is a Starbucks I could find that actually had an address, and is in La Toscana Village shopping mall...

7110 ORACLE ROAD

The oak tree was regarded by Socrates as an oracle tree

DO NOT MISS THE FACT THIS "SHOOTING/SACRIFICE" TOOK PLACE ON ORACLE ROAD

Also here is the part of the post which is of my own authorship, it is a link to the video I was unable to upload previously. There is no evidence this ever was Jared Loughner, especially as the only clue is his name posted to the original YouTube account which was MISSPELLED Jared Laughner with an A.

We have no reason to assume it is Jared, given that he is in no way recognizable. His name was misspelled in the YouTube account and from what we see of the individual it could just as well be George Bush's family friend Bin Laden, for all we know, were it not revealed by Benazir Bhutto before she was assassinated that he died in December 2001.

Alleged Flag Burning by Jared - probably a planted propaganda ploy

GS
edit on 18-2-2011 by Getsmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
As already started, I shall pursue posting the contributions from members of the Godlikeproductions forum rearranged in an order so that those inputs addressing a similar aspect of the case are found together for the most part.

====================================================================

The girl (if she even existed) was probably a mind control victim. She was probably with her groomer.

LINK to News Item

The funeral is full of clues. The humongous flag is the most obvious. Someone commented on a news site that the flag (transported by a firefighter from New York to Tuscon) was totally inappropriate for the child's memorial and not at all justified because of a Sept. 1/ 2001 birth date. If anything, the flag should be flown at the funerals of first responders. That makes sense to me.

The service was private (invitation only) and had almost 2,000 mourners. I can't imagine that number of friends and family and neighbors. The largest funeral I attended had 500 people for a mother in a smaller community who had a great number of siblings and inlaws. The deceased was in her 40's and well-known in the community. Christina's family only lived in Tuscon for two years. I think the numbers at Christina's funeral speak of another agenda.

As mentioned before on this thread, the public was encouraged to wear white (notice the invited mourners were not!) and hold lit candles along the procession way. Then we have the strange church bulletin calling on not only God but Yahweh, Elohim, etc.

Numerous photos were taken during the service - why? To convince us that all was normal?

I don't think perp is mind controlled. The little girl, maybe, if she exists. So why would the wicked witch from Cornell be there, if she wasn't waving pocket watches in front of those two? Well, okay, then maybe the little girl. Or maybe us. But what I've seen of Mr. Loughner, it all looks like a big act. If the booking photo is him, then that certainly looks like he's intentionally playing a part.

====================================================================

"On Feb 18, 2010 NotForSale from the Intel Hub interviewed a whistleblower employed as a private contractor at an Evergreen Air facility. The information he provided was mind blowing. Never before had a whistleblower came forward about this top secret facility located in the Arizona desert north of Tucson. In the interview the whistleblower described how the facility is heavily secured by well armed personnel. During his time at the facility he was involved in retro fitting 727 and 747-c aircraft with liquid discharge tanks and aerosol sprayer devices. He has also confirmed reports of triangular black jets at the facility as well during his time there in the early 1990’s. It is also important to note that the facility owns fully functional warbirds that have been fully restored from WWII, where all of the weapon systems and bomb bay doors are operable on the craft. This type of craft is not authorized by civilian, public or private use within the U.S. This would indicate that Evergreen Air is indeed a CIA operation. The Whistleblower has also heard there is an underground base at the facility and confirms there is a possible “Black Helicopter” base on site as well.Note: Evergreen Air also specializes in unmanned aerial drones."

===============================================================

RE: 8. Lougner's mug shot shows head shaved soon after being taken into custody. Should have had a suntan demarcation at hairline. Whole head was same shade.

The courtroom artist depiction of Lougner on that day was his hair not shaven and even seemed to been longer over the side on the temple area. Certainly not shaven!

Video with 2 courtroom drawings
media.smh.com.au...

===============================================================

I question whether anyone died at all. Saw a remark that they saw no blood on her hair. Judge has to be as dirty as the rest, maybe needed to take up early residence in the DUMBS to get away from something about to blow up in his face their faces. This could be seen as a quick, sloppy operation because of that. But then, they do sloppy work because they know who runs the media, and the attention span and gullibility of the public. Let no whatever it was go to waste, they throw gun control and squelch control on it, probably other bennies, as well.

There's more to come in the following posts.

GS
edit on 18-2-2011 by Getsmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

You're both probably right. One this is really not a typical deception, so it is hard to imagine it is a cut and dry case closed standard false flag event. Yet it was clearly an organized operation, with false information planted in advance, during and immediately after its announcement. What's true, what's false, who's behind it are yet to be determined, but there has to be a formal reality behind the layers of deception, there is bound to be someone or more likely at least one organization if not several running the stage play, and there are probably those who died, whether where and how it is said, or elsewhere and in other circumstances. Judge Roll for one.

Here's the first of a series of posts relaying what was brought up in the other thread in the Godlikeproductions forum. I pretty much loosely assembled related comments from various posters replies, not in any special order but to give multiple responses to the implausible aspects of this case.

=====================================================

Here is a list of suspicious circumstances around the Arizona shooting:

1. Loghner's final Youtube makes statements in three's

2. Little girl was born on 9/11/2001

3. Fort Huchuca is not far away (MK Ultra facility)

4. Person of interest turned out to be a cab driver needing change

5. Neighbor who took little girl to event may have been MK Ultra researcher at Cornell

6. Giffords subscribed to Loughner's Youtube channel

7. "Obama needs an Oklahoma City event" statement

8. Lougner's mug shot shows head shaved soon after being taken into custody. Should have had a suntan demarcation at hairline. Whole head was same shade.

9. Loughner's family were members of the same small congregation as Giffords'.

10. Did Loughner work on Giffords' campaign?

11. Did Loughner live within a short distance of the shopping mall? Like walking distance? If so, why take a cab or drive, depending on which story "floating" is true?

12. Who is the second suspect and where does he fit in?

www.examiner.com...

==========================================

MORE insights to follow

GS

Number 5 is crazy cant imagine why she'd subscribe to JL and still don't
Number 11, I Think he lived 5 miles away ? hence taxi .
Number 8 You reckon they shaved his head to make him look like white skinhead nutjob? same with eyebrows.

Have you read Dares posts ?

Edit reading your new posts now GS
edit on 18-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Number 5 is crazy cant imagine why she'd subscribe to JL and still don't
Number 11, I Think he lived 5 miles away ? hence taxi .
Number 8 You reckon they shaved his head to make him look like white skinhead nutjob? same with eyebrows.

Have you read Dares posts ?

Edit reading your new posts now GS

I think you meant 6 and not number 5? Also regarding their distance I shall soon post some better info with maps regarding their location. The confusion is due to the first name of the MK Ultra Handler's husband, who actually appears to be his own wife's hander too.

GS

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here are some more contributions brought into ATS courtesy of posters at Godlikeproductions.

======================================================================

BIRTHDATE of 9/11/1, it is also the child's DEATH date, of 1/9/11. This is not just a coincidence, but it reeks of (illuminati) symbolism. If 9/11was the first thrust to take us down the rabbit hole, then what is this?

The date is not an accident, and it it not a coincidence. There is a reason that poor little girl was there, and I have been waiting to see why and how she was brought. It sounds like her own parents weren't the ones to bring her. Someone set this up to send a message, and the message is connected to the first 9/11. The key is not just her birthdate.

You have to factor in her death date. That child was sacrificed and it was planned in advance. So, why? Anyone??

The little girl was the only person NOT pronounced dead at the scene and transported. All the others were reported to have been covered by sheets and pronounced dead immediately.

Until Prince William and his fiancee Kate Middleton are married expect more ritual sacrifices.

I now wonder if her birth delivery was a natural birth or an induced labor (just to make sure the baby was born on 9/11/01.) If she was born by induced labor a bit before her due date or even on her due date, then ritual would state that she had been conceived for this very purpose of being killed in a ritual working. This is how REAL witchcraft works and not the type practiced by Wicca or shown by Hollywood.

This whole thing sounds like a ritual as a preliminary to bringing hell on Earth, and, oh my God, I just remembered the girl in the casket in the Denver mural.

The 9/11 9 year old Virgin girl Christina Taylor Green was a blood sacrifice to Prince William and Kate Middleton.

I have to say that when I was checking the dates it was weird because all of the first articles were written the day after which was 1/9/11 so it was weird to see all of the 9/11's next to her name.

I question if this girl even existed. Born on 9/11, died in a political shooting. I think this child was a propaganda child. Her picture looks very fake. It looks like those age progression photos they use when a baby is abducted. Something is not right about this.

I thought the picture looked off tbh. She looks like an old woman.

You notice how quick her parents were interviewed? The same day! How many grieving parents can do that???? Some thing is fishy here.

I live in AZ our local news interviewed the dad the same or next day his interview that day was very different, he was not emotional at all. He said he forgave the shooter! He said that this would hurt his wife more than him. He was very odd! Who interviews with many news outlets when your child is murdered so soon?

It's gotten to where i don't believe anything I see in the media any more.

I am not entirely convinced that anyone was shot even. The whole thing seems off. This Susan Hileman , the Jewish shooter ranting incoherently using key words to the jewish conspiracy , the Jewish victims, if I had to bet my life on it I would bet the whole thing is a massive deception. It may be that only one person was actually killed and that she was raised and groomed for that purpose by Susan Hileman. That man that was pretending to be her father could not possibly have been. I think Hileman was wearing a bullet proof vest if my interpretation of the information is correct.

It's got Zionist psy op written all over it. Their media, their game.
Show me some evidence.

Yes, on another thread a cab driver and a long-time cab customer (19 years) both claimed it was almost impossible for the cabbie not to have had change for a twenty or to have followed the customer out to the store - not how the cab business works.

The photoshopped image of the tuscon cab driver who took 'loner' to the 'event'...all fake..

www.godlikeproductions.com...

For those of us following the thread, i did find there has been much new info released in the past 48 hours. Info like the cab drivers name "john marino", info on the shooter's background and witness accounts of interactions with the shooter. 

Maybe you've read this story already but if not its worth the time to read. Completely crazy, like someone is watching this thread and wrote a story to counter all the crazy stuff. Here is the link

Link to NY Times Article

This above link was the first mention and interview I've read with the cabbie.

Interesting reading about the memorial - it has ritual written all over it.

In that Susan Hileman interview with Brian Williams on NBC, when they cut to a pic of the little girl, she's inside of a giant cracked egg. Rebirth? Egg symbolism abounds...

And...she died on her 119th day of life in the 9th year...born on 911...died on 119.

Christina was a Catholic... and it would appear a ritual killing associated with 911 magick. See here:

www.cephasministry.com...

I also note there is the green bird in that image -- apparently possibly the 'bird' that Loughner was railing on about...

In fact there are 3 birds in that picture...

There is also another dead child on the bottom left corner of the picture and a dead woman holding a child in the central coffin.

The whole thing is seething with symbolism and is creepy as hell -- put there by the Masons in Denver Airport.

The bird in the glass box on the right side has a word "Quetzlcoatl" on it.

2012 stuff? 2012 is the reported return of Quetzlcoatl per the Mayans, I believe:

That would be a date 2012... 2011 begins and a dead white-child in a coffin... of course the background shows a firestorm/apocalypse event... timeline reading from right to left?

If it is, the next event must be a white child with a squirrel...

The squirrel reminds me of a movie I saw once...a young woman visiting California was petted a squirrel who was carrying Bubonic Plague, carried the disease back on a plane spreading it to the other passengers causing an outbreak.

Cornell's College of Human Ecology was an MKULTRA op. Well known in the circles that study this abuse.

Over 80 colleges were involved in MKULTRA. Plenty still are, I am sure.

Yes, this angle should be investigated, deeply.

That's a lot of thinking out of the box to chew on, with more to come.

GS

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

One of the mods posted a video that proved Jl was the shooter , about 2 weeks ago . I don't know if youve seen it .It was a thread titled "JL is innocent til proven guilty" I think . 'Il try and find it now , I didnt watch it myself at the time so il see if its still there.

EDIT found it .....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Does video work for you GS , doesnt for me

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I just got back from witnessing the court proceeding at the federal courthouse here in San Diego, where they were arguing whether to release the mugshot and the results of the search warrants. The judge basically said he had no opinion on release of the mugshot and he would leave it up to the US Marshall's office in Tucson to do that. He did say the mugshot was not especially noteworthy and from the looks of it you could not even tell if it was a mugshot. I thought maybe we would get a glimpse of it, which didn't happen. Though he did hold up a mugshot of the late singer James Brown, after he was arrested.

He said nix to the release of the search warrant results, but the media could reapply for those things on March 9.

It did come out that the FBI has not completed their investigation yet, which contradicted earlier statements that the investigation had been completed.

I did get to sit pretty close to Loughner's attorney Judy Clarke, though why she came all this way for this little minor proceeding is a mystery to me. Maybe she really just wanted to go to the beach; though it is raining right now.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

EDIT found it .....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Does video work for you GS , doesnt for me

all that video says is that security cams
caught the incident on video, but that video
of the attack is not shown. I guess it would be
too graphic and disturbing to post on the net.
But all I see is a reporter stating it,
no video footage is revealed in that link.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
and this is the first I've heard of a rifle being found
on the roof. What source did that come from?
Or maybe I just missed it

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thanks Boon I appreciate that , I really don't see how that proves anything but I'm not surprised lol.
You may be right about graphic but they could have just released stills that implicated him but didnt show the violence ?
Remember jfk? thats graphic and weve seen it a 100 times each?

Something is not right here !

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Thanks Boon I appreciate that , I really don't see how that proves anything but I'm not surprised lol.
You may be right about graphic but they could have just released stills that implicated him but didnt show the violence ?
Remember jfk? thats graphic and weve seen it a 100 times each?

Something is not right here !

well there are 2 notable differences between this
AZ incident and JFK.

The Safeway Store footage is corporate owned.
The Zapruder film was privately owned and later sold.

The AZ incident included deaths of innocents and children.
JFK incident did not injure children

And we see how the gov releasing stills get nothing
but bigger conspiracies started. Look at what
happened from the 5 stills released of the Pentagon
on 9/11. They have been the topic of nearly 100
9/11 documentaries.

Maybe the authorities are just trying to consider
the lives of the innocent people involved.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Very interesting work finding symbols and numerology. Perhaps it is the work of some Illuminati renegades with a sense of humor. This was not sloppy as someone suggested. It is purposefully ridiculous. We all know the PTB have no sense of humor. Think Dick Cheney. Could any of these people have thought up Jared's videos? Or created that ridiculous mug shot? Why go to that trouble? Why have Giffords subscribed to Loughner's Youtube channel? Those seem like deliberate acts, but to what end? Were we supposed to find these clues? Were they deliberately left to cause us to question the official story? Is somebody just playing with us?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Like GetSmart said theres plenty of footage they could provide apart from the actual shooting part .
Until they do I will reserve judgement .

There is no proof , only "virtual" circumstantial evidence .

The more research you do the more discrepancies occur.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Like GetSmart said theres plenty of footage they could provide apart from the actual shooting part .
Until they do I will reserve judgement .

There is no proof , only "virtual" circumstantial evidence .

The more research you do the more discrepancies occur.

I don't believe they will ever release real footage. Of course, I don't believe there IS any footage, but even if there were, why would they? Except for a few of us who question the official story, no one seems to be the wiser out there.

We will see if they release two other mug shots that the Judge ruled yesterday would not impact a fair trial. I have not seen them yet.

However, if it is a hoax, as I suspect, and nothing ever happened, at some point the Judge will have to reappear, so there will at some point be a revelation. In the meantime, all we can do is try and connect the dots with the information that has been provided.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join