It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, I will not vaccinate my children!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The recent vaccination controversy in Maryland, set me on a path of investigation.

I signed a waiver this year for my two girls not to receive vaccinations.

After watching the video below, I believe I made the right choice.

Vaccination - The Hidden Truth (A must watch!)

I urge all parent and expecting parent to watch the above video.

Be informed. The government statistics are full of lies and false positives.

Fact from the video:
Polio, had declined by 80% when the vaccination was introduce. The rate of polio went up after the vaccination was introduced.

Jaw dropping statistic after jaw dropping statistic from doctors!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I think people should be aware of their rights, not being told to the public.

For example, in Colorado, the law states

A student shall be exempted from receiving the required immunizations in the following manner:

(a) By submitting to the student's school certification from a licensed physician that the physical condition of the student is such that one or more specified immunizations would endanger his or her life or health or is medically contraindicated due to other medical conditions; or

(b) By submitting to the student's school a statement of exemption signed by one parent or guardian or the emancipated student or student eighteen years of age or older that the parent, guardian, or student is an adherent to a religious belief whose teachings are opposed to immunizations or that the parent or guardian or the emancipated student or student eighteen years of age or older has a personal belief that is opposed to immunizations.

(3) The state board of health may provide, by regulation, for further exemptions to immunization based upon sound medical practice.

(4) All information distributed to parents by school districts regarding immunization shall inform them of their rights under subsection (2) of this section.

Source

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Just a quick question,
When you sign the waiver what is is that you relinquish?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
In my opinion, I relinquish nothing, and gain liberty of choice, whatever the reason may be.

Did you watch the video?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
No.
The video is 1 hr 31 min.
Does it discuss the waiver?
Maybe it is because we are from different parts of the world, but I don't understand this waiver signing.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Stompk, have your girls had any vaccinations so far ? Is there a vaccination you particularly object to ?

*watching the video*

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Yes, they have. This is the first year, because I didn't think my girls could go to school, if they didn't have their shots.

In fact, in Grand Junction, CO, where I used to live, my then 4 yr old went to Head Start, and they required the shots, and never told us of our rights.

The shots for one daughter to get into headstart cost $500.

I have never believed in the effectiveness of them, and have always been concerned about the long term effects.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by stompk]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ok, dont vaccinate your child ... but dont be all surprised when your kid dies of smallpox, polio, the measles, etc.

I was vaccinated for all of these as was my sister and every one of my friends ... and guess what? None of us have autism, brain damage, etc - and I have alot of friends.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The waiver probably varies from State to State. But the Constitution upholds the right to medical choice, therefore the States must have some form of "waiver" to not receive the shots.

That is what I understand about the legal aspect of it so far. I'm still researching the signing of the Declaration of Independence, which also mentions medical freedoms.

Basically, people have the right to receive medical treatment for any illness if they want to. This is a basic human right, and in my opinion, essential to freedom.

What if there is a conspiracy to cause death and illness?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

If you would watch the video, you would realize that measles, whooping cough, polio, were all declining when the vaccines where introduced.

The vaccines had nothing to do with the eradication of any of these diseases. In fact, the continued practice ensures the diseases stick around,

and new diseases can be invented and people can get rich in the pharmacutical industry, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I don't know, I mean- I think it is certainly not black and white-
and I believe there may be certain dangers to certain vaccines...

but...

as a father of two little ones, I am 100% willing to protect them from these
diseases and take the chance that the cure itself may cause a secondary condition
in rare cases (such as autism, perhaps, if there is proven to be a link)...

I just think the PROOF is not there- because if it was, I think more doctors
would be on the side of eliminating vaccines....

BUT I support the investigation of what could be wrong here, and I do not
knock Stompk for his/her position and desire to get to the truth about vaccines-
and maybe her position will prove to be the correct one, in time.

TPM

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

There isn't much 'medicinal' grounds in the Constitution aside from the Preamble:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

My highlight, since this is the main aspect of the Constitution that's disregarded today.

And the eight amendment about 'cruel and unusual punishment' which is how capital punishment cases get controversial. As per, "freedoms" -- well, that's not that clear, which is how the gov't (FDA in this case) is like the secret police of death. Seriously, they'll approve anything and the corruption never seems to stop. After a little research, that's all there is, the Constitution isn't all it's cracked up to be, as a lot of anti-NWO 'patriots' like to think it is, but that's another story.

In addition to Dr. Rush's stellar career in medicine he had one very insightful idea that he wanted added to the Constitution that unfortunately was not. Dr. Rush believed that the right to Medical Freedom should be etched into the Constitution and was as important as the right to Freedom of Religion. His thoughts were unbelievably accurate given today's political climate. The following is a quote from Dr. Rush's argument before the American Continental Congress:

"Unless we put Medical Freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship….to restrict the art of healing to one class of men, and deny equal privilege to others, will be to constitute the Bastille of Medical Science. All such laws are un-American and despotic, and have no place in a Republic…The Constitution of this Republic should make special privilege for Medical Freedom as well as Religious Freedom."

www.organicexcellence.com...

I guess this old quote is my defense about stompk's outrage and my theory about some of the misguided aspects of the Constitution, there's a lot of room for fault, and the 'supreme' court isn't the best solution these days.. .

. . . on the edit: the 'breaking news' thread about said topic is a good starting place for some other research into this, there's some links/clips about the dangers of vaccines:

"Children herded like cattle into Maryland courthouse for forced vaccinations"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Should topics/stories like this NOT be 'end times' -- I don't know what is. Sinister, cutthroat governments that stop at nothing to HARM their people -- they're literally evil and don't differenciate between right and wrong. It's treasonous, yes; only when fair, sane-minded tests are conducted and a full body of research considered, but rarely does the FDA do anything without dollar signs in their eyes.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
The recent vaccination controversy in Maryland, set me on a path of investigation.

I signed a waiver this year for my two girls not to receive vaccinations.

After watching the video below, I believe I made the right choice.

Vaccination - The Hidden Truth (A must watch!)

I urge all parent and expecting parent to watch the above video.

Be informed. The government statistics are full of lies and false positives.

Fact from the video:
Polio, had declined by 80% when the vaccination was introduce. The rate of polio went up after the vaccination was introduced.

Jaw dropping statistic after jaw dropping statistic from doctors!

I don't need government sources to tell me how vaccination works. I had biology classes for that.

Fact is, illegal immigration has re-introduced things like Polio into the USA. You don't want to vaccinate your kids? That's on you, man. I'm not going to wind up with MY kids in wheelchairs.

Thanks for the disinformation on the polio stats, though. Gee, is that why everyone on the planet has smallpox, now?

Use some critical thinking. For chrissakes. Find independent data before you post # like this.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by The Good Reverend Roger]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

If you would watch the video, you would realize that measles, whooping cough, polio, were all declining when the vaccines where introduced.

The vaccines had nothing to do with the eradication of any of these diseases. In fact, the continued practice ensures the diseases stick around,

1. 100% unmitigated BULLPOO.

2. Is that why smallpox is gone?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24/11/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I'm all for personal choice and responsibility...

You don't want to have your children vaccinated, fine by me... But they need to be home schooled... No public education and if they contract anything, you are paying for any and all hospitalization, professional fees and pharmaceuticals. You think $500.00 is a lot, try a few days in a hospital.

Darwin was right.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thank for the support, and the non-support. This is a debate, that needs to take place.

What is the truth. The video is full of doctors telling us how bad vaccination are for us, and how the government statistics are hidden or altered.

Scientists, and doctors, rely heavily on statistics for judging the effectiveness of treatments.

That the polio virus is the sole cause of polio is accepted by most people as gospel, and that the Salk and Sabin vaccines eradicated polio in the western world
is etched into our collective consciousness as the major medical miracle of our time.

But the history of polio and its vaccines is shrouded in a murky mist of politico/scientific manipulation, altered statistics, redefinition and reclassification of the disease, increased cases of vaccine induced paralytic polio, and monkey viruses transmitted by contaminated vaccines to millions of people worldwide.

Live virus oral polio vaccine continues to be the only source of paralytic polio in North America. And the fallout continues as researchers find the imprint of SV40 virus in a wide range of cancers and tumours, even in people who were not exposed to contaminated polio vaccine.

Source

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
the maryland parants had a right to sign a waiver as well.

vaccinations are not 100% risk free, and no medical professional or gov't will ever tell you that.

it's a risk/reward proposition like most things in life.

When is the last time you read about someone in your hometown with polio or small pox ?

The influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 killed more people than the Great War, known today as World War I (WWI), at somewhere between 20 and 40 million people. It has been cited as the most devastating epidemic in recorded world history. More people died of influenza in a single year than in four-years of the Black Death Bubonic Plague from 1347 to 1351. Known as "Spanish Flu" or "La Grippe" the influenza of 1918-1919 was a global disaster.

imho, high risk people like infants and the elderly should still get flu shots.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

That is such a typical, "go with the flow, or else" answer.

Thanks for your insight though.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the maryland parants had a right to sign a waiver as well.

vaccinations are not 100% risk free, and no medical professional or gov't will ever tell you that.

1. Of course. As they have the right to drink contaminated water, spoiled food, not use electricity, etc.

2. Obviously not. 1 in 200,000 people vaccinated for smallpox became seriously ill or died. However, 1 in 5 people who actually got the disease died. If you think you're better off without the vaccine, I want to play poker with you.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

That is such a typical, "go with the flow, or else" answer.

Might be a reason for that.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join