It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Missile Strikes in Iran, Explosions in Syria + Iraq

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Lots of rumbling right now on my Twitter/Instagram feeds about Israel striking Iran, and now “large explosions” also being reported in Iraq and Syria.

Will find some more sources and add below:

www.jpost.com...

Also gold & oil futures higher, US equity futures tumbling

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 18-4-2024 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

If Netanyahu had been brave/smart enough to kill 3 of these 4 HAMAS leaders 7 months ago, when he promised to, this escalation wouldn't be happening.

Four Men Are Responsible for HAMAS Ongoing: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

had just written a OP and checked and you beat me to it.
report that israel has hit one site in iran , no word on where or what kind of site.

as much as i hate them abc has a live feed is all i can find just this moment

Israel-Ga za live updates: Israel retaliates against Iran, US official says

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Yep looks like they are going to stir the pot. God can't come back unless we have a entire middle east war, or world war. I'm sure bidumb will be happy to bomb anyone retaliating.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I know we came to the conclusion last nights skymaster calls were a "drill" (www.abovetopsecret.com...)

But....sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The leader of the free world, U.S. President Joe Biden, is shouting orders to Israel that do not make sense...

Don’t move on Haifa!'

Source: nypost.com...

What is he demanding?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Fox News is covering this.

Second line

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

The leader of the free world, U.S. President Joe Biden, is shouting orders to Israel that do not make sense...

Don’t move on Haifa!'

Source: nypost.com...

What is he demanding?

“It’s just not, I mean, anyway,” the commander in chief said.

What a F’ing clown.

He’s not in charge of sh!t.

He has no idea what’s going on anywhere.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Which country will make the biggest offensive move in the world, while America is without a President, over the next 9 months?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Which country will make the biggest offensive move in the world, while America is without a President, over the next 9 months?

What difference does it make. We aren't the world police. But I am pretty sure it will be Israel. And he will have their back. We will be neck deep in a Israeli war before you know it.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unknownparadox

What difference does it make. We aren't the world police. But I am pretty sure it will be Israel. And he will have their back. We will be neck deep in a Israeli war before you know it.

For now, Israel is leading the charge. It told aviation to steer clear of Western Iran at 4:30am Iran time. Supposedly because missiles were incoming to that location.

www.fox8live.com...

Iran is no match for Israel. They'd be wise to shut down their proxy terrorist groups, or stop helping them.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Iran is no match for Israel

You mean Iran is no match for America. Without us feeding them practically unlimited military equipment for decades. They wouldn't have the technology they have now. That's because they reverse engineered everything we gave them, and built on that. But they still depend on us for munitions.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Actually, we are the world police. You might not like that fact; you might think it shouldn't be that way, but it is that way. It's mainly that way because we are the only nation that COULD be the world police.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Actually, we are the world police.

That is a self appointed role. I'm pretty sure nothing has went through the U.N bestowing that honor on us. It's more like we never met a war or potential war we didn't like. Rest assured if Iran does any damage to Israel, we will be right in the middle of it. And possible even if they don't.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   

They’ve been trying to get Biden up and into the White House Situation Room for this serious national defense situation but I understand there’s a hold up while Jill and the Secret Service are trying to change Biden’s loaded diaper.
He won’t lay still for them.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Actually, we are the world police. You might not like that fact; you might think it shouldn't be that way, but it is that way. It's mainly that way because we are the only nation that COULD be the world police.

And the part a lot of people really don't wanna hear, we're the world's police because a lot of them asked us to be.

After WW2, a lot of the European powers begged us to step up and take an active role in world stability so they could focus on rebuilding their economies and trying to work out all their complicated relations with each other and stop causing world wars.

Europe is, for the most part, much more stable now. If they want us to scale back and leave them to their own devices, they need to step up their own security spending to fill the void.

If we redefine our role to only focus on North America or the western hemisphere, our military spending will get scaled back accordingly and we simply won't have the resources to come running like we did when Russia invaded Ukraine and all these eastern European countries were begging us to send troops and billions of dollars of equipment.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Boomer1947

Actually, we are the world police.

That is a self appointed role.

No it's not. See my post above. Everyone comes crying to us whenever something happens.
edit on 18-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Fox is reporting Israel also struck sites IN Iran.

That completely changes the situation.
edit on 18-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

No it's not. See my post above. Everyone comes crying to us whenever something happens.

Doesn't matter how many countries come crying. That doesn't make us the world police. If you want to show me a UN resolution that says we are the world police. I will concede that we are. But until then we are not the world police. That is one of the main reasons we stay at war. The world is made up of other people, not just us. Case in point. Haiti, a US backed government, has been begging for help. But you see how much policing they got from us.

But rest assured we will be policing the middle east, for years to come and it doesn't have anything to do with terrorist.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join