It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the conflict between Ukraine and the West with Russia in simple words

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yep and play victim as much as possible .....it`s allways somehow the Anglo-Saxons fault , British, Americans , or Finns ...but never Russians .

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: alldaylong

Then there were the artic convoys laden with fighting equipment and supplies sent from the UK en mass to his nation during the war.

That kept Russia in the fight.

And stopped them from being overrun.

By the same nazi scum, he chooses to call us!

The man is pathetic really.

And when Russia did finally relise what side they should have been on, The RAF 151st Wing was based in Vaenga Russia from 1941.

I'll answer you. It all started with Churchill's famous speech in Fulton and the creation of NATO,

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: andy06shake

Yep and play victim as much as possible .....it`s allways somehow the Anglo-Saxons fault , British, Americans , or Finns ...but never Russians .

Thanks, but this is your invention. This is not in the Russian mentality))))

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
Time will tell Mr Troll. Aren't the next Russian "elections" coming soon. We'll see how your democracy works then.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Why do you keep threatening the use of nuclear weapons ?

And the answer is most likely a half-empty bottle of Vodka.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It is you, the West, who lead everything to this. Russia has never used nuclear weapons. The US used it twice against the civilian population of two Japanese cities, and in Nagasaki the population was largely Christian.
You did, but you blame us. It's funny.
Don't consider the entire population of the world to be idiots))))

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

It all started with Churchill's famous speech in Fulton.

And what Churchill stated in that speech, turned out to be a fact. He knew what game The Soviet Union was about to play.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Time will tell Mr Troll. Aren't the next Russian "elections" coming soon. We'll see how your democracy works then.

They are already working in Israel))))

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

It all started with Churchill's famous speech in Fulton.

And what Churchill stated in that speech, turned out to be a fact. He knew what game The Soviet Union was about to play.

You got what you got. You used nuclear weapons, but is your life safer now?))))

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   

More whataboutisms how very consistent.

As to blame.

Well the US is not invading Ukraine.

Trying to destroy their very way of life, and end their days as a free nation on planet Earth.

I think you may find that's Russia doing so.

And at the bequest of lord Voldemort Putin.

edit on 24-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

I don't care about your democracy. I am a monarchist, a supporter of God's anointed. I am a supporter of the Russian Autocracy.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I don't care about your democracy. I am a monarchist, a supporter of God's anointed. I am a supporter of the Russian Autocracy.

It's a shame he does not support you back.

Probably why you try to appeal to so many of the MAGA crowd.

Considering their similar predicament.

And the reason for this thread I suppose in your attempt to promote division by way of your racist attempt to exclude members from places you don't like and cannot handle.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   
In this thread, one Englishman (I won’t mention his name) is constantly trying to provoke me into dialogue.
I will write again for those who are especially illiterate. I despise those who, like the Nazis and racists, insult an entire people, the Russian people. I despise him. And I don’t communicate with those whom I despise.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Yeeh we know how Stalin was so great autocrat , butcher who killed millions Russians . That`s one reason why Russia continues being #hole ...your blind backing to most prolific and dangerous murderers , psychopats, liars .

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Well, if its me your alluding to.

Once again your geography skills seem to be in question.

Because you ken fine well I'm Scottish, not English, you must be thinking of my father.

Anyhoo, and to reiterate, freedom to Ukraine and down with Lord Voldemort Putin Russian scum invaders.

As to what you despise who gives a rat's arse.

Freedom and democracy by the looks of things.

Never mind people having opinions and views that don't fit your own.

edit on 24-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I will write again for those who are especially illiterate. I despise those who, like the Nazis and racists, insult an entire people, the Russian people. I despise him. And I don’t communicate with those whom I despise.

translation, i don't like being spanked. i revert to childish veiled insults and if that doesn't work cry to the mods.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   

So you despise Putin? I mean he certainly seems to like the Wagner Group.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Yeah....that was almost 80 years ago and you're using it to justify the use of nuclear weapons by Russia now.

Damn. That's weak.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I can appreciate your analogy, but it doesn't look like you factored in everything. And I'm sure there are many back behind the curtain things going on that neither of us know. Back when the USSR fell, Ukraine ended up with a LOT of nuclear weapons. We (the world leaders) all decided that they shouldn't be just in Ukraine or in Ukraine at all. So (we) convinced them to give the nukes to Russia, and we promised that we would take care of them if Russia ever tried to invade them. We made a deal that kept people safe in the eyes of the leaders of the time.

Fast forward to now, Russia has invaded Ukraine without a direct threat provocation. Russia was not responding to aggression by Ukraine, Russia wants to take over Ukraine. Because we promised to help if that happened, I see that taking place today, and in my eyes, we are falling short of our promise. But none of this was decided in our lifetime, it all happened before we were of fighting age.

What bothers me the most about your war, is that the end goal will be many people, who were brothers, dead on both sides. Perhaps some land will be ceded to Vlad, perhaps not. Depends on the number of dead Russian speaking people and where they called home.

I see the entire thing as pointless. Needless death. I pray for a future with no war.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Yeeh we know how Stalin was so great autocrat , butcher who killed millions Russians . That`s one reason why Russia continues being #hole ...your blind backing to most prolific and dangerous murderers , psychopats, liars .

Yes, and we remember the English queens and kings who, in hundreds of thousands and millions, destroyed their own subjects, the English, under the vagrancy law, the Scots and the Irish. But at least they were English. But Stalin was a Georgian. And in 1937, he destroyed those revolutionaries who had previously massacred the Russian people. Suffice it to say that all the heads of the Gulag camps were revolutionaries and Jews. It is a fact. Stalin destroyed such people. But you, the British, destroyed your own.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join