It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Packed UFC 297 in Toronto Erupts into Chants of 'F--k Trudeau' — and Joe Rogan weighs in

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Packed UFC match in Toronto erupts into chants of 'f--k Trudeau' — and Joe Rogan weighs in
nationalpost.com...

Joe Rogan played video of the 'f--k Trudeau' chant on his podcast declaring 'Canada, get your s--t together!'

A UFC match in the heart of Liberal country on Saturday became the impromptu scene of an unknown number of spectators joining a chant of “f–k Trudeau.”

The chants occurred among a packed crowd of approximately 18,000 who were there to see a bout between American fighter Sean Strickland and South Africa’s Dricus Du Plessis.

Joe Rogan on X

As a Canadian I can tell you right now that Trudeau is Theeeeee Most hated man in Canada. Everyone who finally woke up or has been awake from day 1 can tell you that we are sick and tired of this tyrant of a dictator/communist PM. This extreme left-ist has ruined Canada down the toilet...reminds me of sleepy Joe...BUT WORSE! Everyone sees how corrupt this POS is and even patriotic Americans feel bad about what patriotic Canadians are feeling.

There is so much cheering happening for Pierre Pollivre to become the next PM like I hear most polls showing in the USA having Trump lead there too. It's time to bring back common sense to the countries we live in and toss out this corrupt swamp with WEF influence.

If I were at the event, you bet your button I would be participating in the chat with a hashtag starting with FREEDOM. This is a country of FREE SPEECH (which has been silenced by our disgraceful government in power)

edit on 23-1-2024 by Skywatcher2011 because: added notes

edit on 23-1-2024 by Skywatcher2011 because: ugh, spelling error

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

His 'reign' reminds me of Merkel in Germany. Too much inertia in the governmental system to even acknowledge there is a problem, much less offer any remedy. Mind, I am well aware the USA is also experiencing a similar situation even if the dynamics manifest somewhat differently.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Imagine you want to have a civil discussion with someone and he starts like this: Trudeau is Theeeeee Most hated man in Canada! We are sick and tired of this tyrant of a dictator/communist PM! This extreme left-ist has ruined Canada down the toilet!

Canada a dictatorship? Like North Korea? Really? So as a citizen you can't leave Canada? Did they have free internet in Canada?
Trudeau is a communist? Can you back up this please? Doesn't sound logical. Thought he is on the liberal side politically.
The country is governed by a left party? Didn't know that.
Is Canada ruined? Where did this come from? This is what i found:

"So far in 2023, the Canadian economy has only grown by 0.6 % in the first quarter. Since then, the growth curve has flattened and all signs point to a soft landing or slight recession. At 5.5 %, unemployment in September 2023 is still at a record low, especially considering that around 400,000 employable workers will immigrate to Canada in 2023 as a whole. Inflation was 3.8 % in September 2023. The Bank of Canada has since raised its key interest rate to 5 % and has not changed this rate in recent meetings."

www.wko.at...

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

Imagine you want to have a civil discussion with someone and he starts like this: Trudeau is Theeeeee Most hated man in Canada! We are sick and tired of this tyrant of a dictator/communist PM! This extreme left-ist has ruined Canada down the toilet!

Canada a dictatorship? Like North Korea? Really? So as a citizen you can't leave Canada? Did they have free internet in Canada?
Trudeau is a communist? Can you back up this please? Doesn't sound logical. Thought he is on the liberal side politically.

"So far in 2023, the Canadian economy has only grown by 0.6 % in the first quarter. Since then, the growth curve has flattened and all signs point to a soft landing or slight recession. At 5.5 %, unemployment in September 2023 is still at a record low, especially considering that around 400,000 employable workers will immigrate to Canada in 2023 as a whole. Inflation was 3.8 % in September 2023. The Bank of Canada has since raised its key interest rate to 5 % and has not changed this rate in recent meetings."

www.wko.at...

you have changed my mind. Trudeau is a great leader. His handling of the Truckers blockade was top notch! You must be proud Justin.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

www.wko.at...

you have changed my mind. Trudeau is a great leader. His handling of the Truckers blockade was top notch! You must be proud Justin.

i don't know him that good, what i know that his poll ratings are bad, there must be a reason for that. but i don't think it has anything to do with communist ideas or gestapo methods, right?

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

www.wko.at...

i don't know him that good, what i know that his poll ratings are bad, there must be a reason for that. but i don't think it has anything to do with communist ideas or gestapo methods, right?

did you follow the Trucker blockade? I did.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The courts just ruled that the emergencies act violated the charter of rights! Good news for a change!

globalnews.ca...

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DataLore

The courts just ruled that the emergencies act violated the charter of rights! Good news for a change!

globalnews.ca...

I suppose that's kind of a win. But isn't the damage already done? All the people who lost their trucks, lost their livelihood, and were treated like criminals for voicing their opinions, won't be getting all that time and money lost, back. I hope I'm wrong on that.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I'm hoping that the libs appeal gets shut down and that the leaders of the protest have their cases dropped against them. Probably a pipe dream lol.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DataLore

so many people were screwed due to that authoritarian dickface's actions. I hope they can get some kind of justice here.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

Seriously, you must be trolling.
Trudeau is a pos. He's the Gavin Newsom oi The Great White North. He's a far-left loon who puts terrorists, immigrants and criminals before his own people.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

www.wko.at...

This proves Network dude was talking to a dead wall.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Including those that had their bank accounts frozen for donating money to the trucker's fight.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Never fear, Tucker is coming

Instagram

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

Because you can't have a civil conversation with a Leftist. As soon as you start pointing out the failed policies and heavy handed tactics, they start screaming that you are literally Hitler.

They are a waste of time, effort and oxygen.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

They didn't deem it agaisnt the charter or unconstitutional they just made it known they think it was applied in the wrong scenarion, and a bit of overkill.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

It says right at the top of the article, and I quote: Federal Court finds Emergencies Act for ‘Freedom Convoy’ violated Charter.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

They have it wrong. Point to me where they ruled it in that way. The federal government can call on the emergency act for a cat stuck in a tree if they wanted to.

No language suggested this was a illegal act agaisnt the charter.

Mosley specifically said:

This case was not about the constitutionality of the (Emergencies Act) but, rather, how it was applied in this instance

www.ctvnews.ca...

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Dana White schools the Canadian media.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I don’t believe that many Canadians were deluded enough to believe the ruling would have gone any other way.

We’ve lost faith in the system and the despots currently in power.

Our future prime minister on the subject.

edit on 23-1-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join