It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medvedev: “No one can hide, a global catastrophe is coming”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Early this morning, the Russian Ministry of Defense announced that “in the near future” nuclear force exercises will be held in the Southern Military District with the involvement of aviation and the Navy. “During the exercise, a set of activities will be carried out to practice the preparation and use of non-strategic nuclear weapons,” the military department clarified.

Two years ago, Russian President Vladimir Putin warned Western countries, including French President Emmanuel Macron, about the consequences of interference in the situation around Ukraine. Dmitry Medvedev, in turn, said: “No one can hide, a global catastrophe is coming.”

The Russian Armed Forces will conduct exercises today using non-strategic nuclear weapons in response to provocative statements by Western officials. This immediate and tough action is a response to the disregard for warnings issued by President Vladimir Putin two years ago:

“A few important, very important words for those who may be tempted from the outside to intervene in the events taking place.

Whoever tries to hinder us, and even more so create threats to our country, to our people, should know that Russia’s response will be immediate and will lead you to consequences that you have never encountered in your history.

We are ready for any development of events. All necessary decisions in this regard have been made. I hope that I will be heard."

France sent soldiers from its Foreign Legion (a military unit that is part of the ground forces of the French Republic) to fight against the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. The first ones are already in Ukronazi-occupied Slavyansk on the territory of the Donetsk People's Republic.

Russian military correspondents have already reported that a military clash took place near the city of Chasov Yar between Russian paratroopers and units of the French army. On the French side, 7 people died. It is also reported that more than 100 French soldiers were killed in Slavyansk as a result of airstrikes by the Russian Aerospace Forces.

Also today, Democratic Minority Leader in the US House of Representatives Hakeem Jeffries said:

“We cannot allow Ukraine to fall, because if that happens, there is a significant likelihood that America will have to intervene in the conflict - not only with our money, but also with our troops.”

Earlier, British Foreign Secretary David Cameron said that Ukraine has the right to bomb Russian cities deep in Russia with British missiles.

In response, today the Russian Armed Forces will conduct exercises during which they will practice the use of non-strategic nuclear weapons - in response to provocative statements and threats of certain Western officials against Russia.

Meanwhile, former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev predicts a global catastrophe if the West does not stop in its actions:

“Sending troops to the territory of the former (former) Ukraine will entail the direct entry of their countries into the war, to which we will have to respond. And, alas, not on the territory of the former (former) Ukraine.

In this case, none of them will be able to hide either on Capitol Hill, or in the Elysee Palace, or at 10 Downing Street. A global catastrophe will occur.

By the way, Kennedy and Khrushchev were able to understand this more than 60 years ago. But the current infantile morons who have seized power in the West just don’t want to understand.”

Nuclear war is closer than ever. Alas.

Thank you.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

"Nuclear war is closer than ever. Alas."

With drunken fools like Medvedev threatening the World with nuclear annihilation, you could be right.

Russia is the only country threatening this.

It's MADness.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Two years ago, Russian President Vladimir Putin warned Western countries, including French President Emmanuel Macron, about the consequences of interference in the situation around Ukraine.

And much to his surprise we ignored his threats and did what must be done in the face of a bully , we stood up.
He conplains about Poland wanting to house Nukes while deploying Nukes to Belarus , he complains about foreign fighters fighting with Ukraine yet hires foreign mercenaries , "don't do what I do do what I say" doesn't cut it outside his own little thiefdom.

As for Medvedev , I'm sure he gets all tingly at night just thinking about Nuclear war , god knows he bangs on about it enough.

It's coming Troll and it's your boy who's started it , enjoy.

See you in the Wasteland.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I was just reading that Russia has tricked Cubans into coming to Russia for construction work then throwing them onto the front line in Ukraine. Apparently they lured them over with promises of a passport. Russia is getting desperate.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Who cares. France didn't even give a crap to remain French and just opened the doors for the French Caliphate. Or at least in about ten years it will be a .Muslim majority and Muslim controlled nation. France didn't even care to survive.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Doesn't this give Russia a good reason to attack France directly?

Doesn't this fit the definition of World War at this point ?

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

So more threats of nuclear annihilation and destruction.

How very consistent of you if also overtly pathetic.

In a M.A.D world RT your beloved Mad Valds sad pathetic attempt at threats is par for the course.

Freedom to Ukraine and down with Putin's Russian scum invasion farce.

Have a nice day.
edit on 6-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
What Macron has said.

Macron described the urgent threat that Russian President Vladimir Putin posed to Europe in the wake of the 2022 Ukraine invasion.

"I'm not ruling anything out, because we are facing someone who is not ruling anything out," Macron said when asked about his earlier comments that NATO troops could be deployed to help defend Ukraine.

"We have undoubtedly been too hesitant by defining the limits of our action to someone who no longer has any and who is the aggressor," he continued.

He said he'd consider sending French troops to Ukraine "if the Russians were to break through the front lines, if there were a Ukrainian request, which is not the case today."
www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 6-5-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hopefully anyone with two sober brain cells does not want a nuclear war in any fashion.

The solution is for Russia to get the heck out of Ukraine as this ill fated invasion has done nothing but add more members to NATO. Putin said 5 weeks and no Russian loses then Ukraine would fall; me thinks that did not go very well either.

Hopefully common sense and not ego will prevail in this situation or mankind will just be a foot note in Earth's history; wonder what will evolve after humans are gone...probably some burrowing creature; a ground Hog ??

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Cockroaches and Keith Richards?

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Think i read something about a front-line Cuban unit fragging a Russian Commander.

Dont hold me to the veracity of the information all the same.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Rr, how prepared is Russia for a nuclear war?

Do they have enough shelters for the population?

I've read that they do but what have you heard?

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

"Earlier, British Foreign Secretary David Cameron said that Ukraine has the right to bomb Russian cities deep in Russia with British missiles."

No, he said nothing about bombing "Russian cities".

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

France sent soldiers from its Foreign Legion (a military unit that is part of the ground forces of the French Republic) to fight against the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. The first ones are already in Ukronazi-occupied Slavyansk on the territory of the Donetsk People's Republic.

Well... since phone calls failed... If this is true, then Macron gains some respect in my eyes because earlier I considered him a pussy. And hell I remember the time (seems as if it was yesterday) the leaders of Old Europe were drinking shampagne with Putin. And our leaders were worrying so much about Nord Stream two. Look how the world has changed. And drastically.

I don't know what the future will bring but one thing is certain. Russia's soft power, at least in the West, has failed. Now only the confrontation remains. Nobody will turn the clock back, not even Trump, because if that was to happen, the Congress wouldn't have passed the aid for Ukraine.

Nuclear war is closer than ever. Alas.

Wah wah wah. Everyone has to die somehow. The faster , the better. Remember what patriarch Kirill said. You have to stay in the ground zero to have it quick. And think about all the advantages; you won't have to suffer getting old, having to wear diapers, your family or the state won't have to look after you or even arrange your burial. You won't have to put up with loneliness, sickness and disability that the old age brings. You will simply have a meltdown, not much different from the usual forum meltdowns.

I've already rented a room in the Palace of Culture and Science. And you?
edit on 6-5-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The ambassadors of Britain and France were summoned to the Russian Foreign Ministry. So far, there is no official information about why foreign guests were invited to the ministry. However, the Official Representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova left a short post under this news:

"Yes, tell them that the Sarmats don't miss."

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Do you understand what MAD means?

You seem to revel in the prospect of nuclear war.

No one in their right mind wants that.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Summoned or invited, make up your mind, please. LoL

And look at all that glee just oozing from you with your daft comments.

It's almost as if you wish to see you and your people perish in nuclear fire.

Is that coz you canny fight with your hands and feet or wage war in the conventional sense.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It will be 'interesting' to see how the weapons systems actually function in reality. Computer programmers aren't stupid. Many military programmers have inserted little surprises that will only become apparent when real use is attempted.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maybenexttime
Rr, how prepared is Russia for a nuclear war?

Do they have enough shelters for the population?

I've read that they do but what have you heard?

You actually think that kind of mass preparation is even possible? 🔻

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join