It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of Reporters With Hamas Spark New Theory About Attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

One photograph reported by HonestReporting appeared to show Eslaiah with Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar. Another photograph, originally posted to X, formerly Twitter, appears to show him standing in front of an Israeli tank. Newsweek was unable to independently verify the authenticity of the photos.

Photos of Reporters With Hamas Spark New Theory About Attacks

this has to be taken very seriously. if reporters freelance or not, are allowed to get away with reporting on crimes after having prior knowledge and being there during the act. they should be held accountable.

it's not like it was a formal military massing on a boarder like russia did, or reporters of some news organization of a country that was informed like russias state run mouth pieces. these are people who work for who ever will pay them the most for their videos, pictures, or stories they are witnessing.

makes one wonder even more about the sleaziness of the media in general.

edit on 9-11-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
"makes one wonder even more about the sleaziness of the media in general"

No, they are now above ambulance chasing lawyers.

As far as pictures, did they verify the are not AI.
Cause the average person isn't going to.
I don't know how.
(Not that I don't believe the AP dang well knew, I just think this is going to become a bigger issue in the future.
edit on 9-11-2023 by chiefsmom because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Something I just posted in another thread...

A most tragic aspect is how US media knew this attack on Israel was coming, but did not warn any officials.

Instead, CNN and others were embedded with HAMAS, taking photos and videos of the carnage, as it happened.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Since 30 Americans were killed on that October 7th day, our Congress needs to haul in the news directors of those media outlets ASAP!

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"The first pictures AP received from any freelancer show they were taken more than an hour after the attacks began. No AP staff were at the border at the time of the attacks, nor did any AP staffer cross the border at any time. We are no longer working with Hassan Eslaiah, who had been an occasional freelancer for AP and other international news organizations in Gaza," the statement reads.
A CNN spokesperson told Newsweek on Thursday morning: "We had no prior knowledge of the October 7th attacks. Hassan Eslaiah, who was a freelance journalist working for us and many other outlets, was not working for the network on October 7th. As of today, we have severed all ties with him."

They cut ties to him aweful quickly while claiming they had no prior knowledge.
Maybe they think everyone will just forget all about this. It’s their typical method of operation.
They sure do hate it when the facts come out and they’re caught.
Reporting by any means necessary right?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

makes one wonder even more about the sleaziness of the media in general.

When I heard that Hamas was calling for prolonged war, first I thought, that will make the MIC happy, then I had to wonder if he MIC has found ways to fund opposition forces in hopes of creating prolonged wars.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I remember the AP getting caught sharing the same building for their offices with Hamas just a few years ago.

AP Hamas claim panned, Blinken’s ‘seen no evidence’ of presence in their HQ

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: VermiIion

CNN says their journalists just happened to be inside the Capitol filming when the riots broke out on January 6th 2021.

CNN's news crew just happened to be outside of Roger Stone's house when the FBI raided him at 6:30 a.m.

CNN is at the top of the list for retribution, after January 20th 2025.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

No, they are now above ambulance chasing lawyers.

yeah it's been said for years like the one, if it bleeds it leads. hell there's even been a hit song about it.

As far as pictures, did they verify the are not AI. Cause the average person isn't going to. I don't know how.

neither do i unless it's fairly obvious, and as far as going to a certain sites i tend to avoid stuff like that cause i don't trusts it. but i think that a group that looks for this stuff would .

edit on 9-11-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hamas is the ME version of BLM. Prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I remember that too!

“doesn’t say much for their reporting abilities if they missed a Hamas staging office a floor away.”

“@AP didn’t know about sharing a building w/ Hamas for 15 years?!?”

The media really think everybody are morons.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

AI is still fairly easy to determine. Just look at the details. It honestly blows my mind that people can't tell the difference between AI and "real," but I'm not at all surprised that people don't bother looking at details.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
CNN caught with their pants down again. Not surprised.
This one is really big.
Inside pre Oct 7 terror attacks info and the photographer cuddling a Hamas leader.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

"Journos" better be careful. IDF probably takes a dim view of those considered to be aiding and abetting their enemies.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

We've known for years about the MIC and funding both sides.

This thread is about the so called journalists witnessing horrible crimes being planned and then going down, without getting in the way.

This should NOT be protected free press.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jhayesdvm

My avatar is AI generated. Based on my original name 'CoyoteAngels'. That was all I fed the AI artist.

Pretty cool image. Exactly like it read my mind.

Except count the legs. There ARE 12, but not 4 on each dog.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

He’s lost all of his journalist immunity now.
Here’s a video of him filming from the back of a terrorist motorcycle.
He’s holding a grenade.
This guy will be pushing up daisies soon.
redstate.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I was just talking about this with my attorney; looks like things continue to escalate in one way or another, day by day.

What are the odds bombs start flying and we don't have to worry about going to work after Christmas?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: IndieA

We've known for years about the MIC and funding both sides.

This thread is about the so called journalists witnessing horrible crimes being planned and then going down, without getting in the way.

This should NOT be protected free press.

I get that, it's just that journalism can be funded for various reasons.

1. Encouraging support for one side of the other
2. Promoting hate and violence
3. Promoting wars
4. Promoting the funding of wars
5. Promoting the need for prolonged wars.
6. Psychological operations
7. Propaganda campaigns

Basically what I am suggesting is that there are other ways of promoting wars, than just funding both sides. There's the theatrical, marketing, and influence aspects.

When it comes to how much money is spent on, and profit that is made from wars, I find myself questioning all aspects of it.
Many of these questions would likely be answered by "following the money", which may become more common as the use of AI develops and grows.

edit on 9-11-2023 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

i didn't see that, and yeah i really believe they didn't know.

it doesn't matter if they were on the top floor or the first floor or in between, no way their not gonna notice hamas militants armed or not coming and going.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

no i don't think they would see them as non combatants if their running round with terrorist filming and cheering. bet that sad sack terrorist supporter is down in a little rat hole somewhere hiding now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join