It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Bruce Goldberg -- Time Traveler or Hoax?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I specialized in past life regression (and Future Life progression) hypnotherapy, and have retired from dentistry to devote full-time to my rapidly expanding international hypnotherapy practice. With the magic of hypnotherapy, almost anything is possible!

Riiiiiggghhhtt.....

Besides the extreamly UGLY website, this guy seems to be a bit of a nut. Basically he enters 'the Akashic Records' and can read it like a book. This tells him information about your present, past, and future lives. He claims to be a Time Traveler from the year 3500, that being the year time travel is invented.

Give me a break....

Any opinions?

Link

[edit on 19-11-2004 by MacKiller]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
I specialized in past life regression (and Future Life progression) hypnotherapy, and have retired from dentistry to devote full-time to my rapidly expanding international hypnotherapy practice. With the magic of hypnotherapy, almost anything is possible!

Riiiiiggghhhtt.....

Besides the extreamly UGLY website, this guy seems to be a bit of a nut. Basically he enters 'the Akashic Records' and can read it like a book. This tells him information about your present, past, and future lives. He claims to be a Time Traveler from the year 3500, that being the year time travel is invented.

Give me a break....

Any opinions?

Ummm where's the website so we can offer our opinion?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Lets check out that ugly webstie and make a call. Have a link?

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
He was on Coast to Coast a couple of nights ago...I believed the callers to the show on the "time travellers hotline" more than him.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Sorry, Link added.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Mr Goldberg got bored and wrote a novel, now he wants to sell it -that is all

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This guy is definitely cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs....

During the Coast to Coast AM interview I briefly described Art's past life in Atlantis at about 50,000 B.C. in which he was a geophysicist/quantum physicist named Drako. Drako developed mathematical models for time travel that were, in fact, accurate. He was married to Meirah (Ramona in her past life) and accurately predicted the first of three cataclysms for Atlantis.

The media (Atlantis had both radio and television) would not allow Drako (Art) to warn the population of this catastrophe. A medical TV reporter named Forat did grant Drako air time and many thousands of people were saved, including Meirah and Forat. Drako was killed, however. Forat was one of my former lives, so the devastating earthquake and flood did not end my past life, nor that of many others.

Apparently, he never read Plato...

50,000 BC?

Not to mention, he doesn't even know if he IS or ISN'T from the future, as he states "If I was from the future, it'd definitely be 35th century..." He also offers one to see not only their past, but future lives as well....

This guy is something else....

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
He calls hypnotherapy "magic"?

"With the magic of hypnotherapy, almost anything is possible!"

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
This guy is definitely cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs....

During the Coast to Coast AM interview I briefly described Art's past life in Atlantis at about 50,000 B.C. in which he was a geophysicist/quantum physicist named Drako. Drako developed mathematical models for time travel that were, in fact, accurate. He was married to Meirah (Ramona in her past life) and accurately predicted the first of three cataclysms for Atlantis.

The media (Atlantis had both radio and television) would not allow Drako (Art) to warn the population of this catastrophe. A medical TV reporter named Forat did grant Drako air time and many thousands of people were saved, including Meirah and Forat. Drako was killed, however. Forat was one of my former lives, so the devastating earthquake and flood did not end my past life, nor that of many others.

Apparently, he never read Plato...

50,000 BC?

Not to mention, he doesn't even know if he IS or ISN'T from the future, as he states "If I was from the future, it'd definitely be 35th century..." He also offers one to see not only their past, but future lives as well....

This guy is something else....

hahahahaha
Come on now, this guy cant be foreal... I dont know if its hes cheesy website or his even more cheesy look, but i dont think anybody takes this guy serious. And then he doesnt even know where hes really from...come on. This guy is deffinitly not credible at all.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I got a laugh from that site without the nitrous oxide.

Some people will do anything for attention.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
hello all ! What I would really like to know is if anyone here has ever read or listened to the books or tapes of Dr. Bruce Goldberg. He is a hypnotherapist who seems to have not only regressed people into past lives but claims also to have let them look forwards into future lives. www.drbrucegoldberg.com... What I would really love to know is this: Has someone here tryed these books or tapes and what were the results ? I have listend intenslly to this man on coast to coast three or four times and he always seems to blow my mind. He never trys to prove any of his claims nor does he care if people beleive what he says and i find this interesting . Any way , he covers everything from `greys` to MIBs to Time travel and more and seems to actually know what he is saying (a raritiy these days) Ok Any intelegent input would be greatlly aprecaited , Thank You !
This Is

[edit on 20-11-2004 by bluemooone]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Beware of the Leprechaun

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Go to his website and have a really really close look at his pic.....I listened
to him on coast to coast the other night.
Have a good look at his hair, you can see the ms/paint touch up.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm afraid I actually went to this guy and after a bad experience I did some digging on the internet and with hypnosis organizations and found in public records that he was convicted of the crime of practicing psychotherapy without a license in the state of Maryland in the late eighties. Then he had to surrender his dental license in order to avoid further prosecution. This guy is dangerous.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller

Riiiiiggghhhtt.....

Give me a break....

Any opinions?

Link

[edit on 19-11-2004 by MacKiller]

haha when i read that first paragraph, i thought you were making that statement! i was already saying to myself "gee, here comes another wacko!"

well, it was funny to me...sorry i have nothing else to contribute.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This guys a serious loony bin, and a horrible person for selling his readers this garbage.

Dont get me wrong. The more spiritual and etheric of souls can travel through thought, and thus bring their body with them. But the average person? RIGHTTTTTTT.

Theres only 1 way the average person can "teleport" and thats through magick - summoning demons which can influence other powers and thus enable you to do all sorts of wonderous things. But that doesnt come without a very steep cost.

no person who reads his book will EVER EVER teleport. Only ascetics possess that power, or souls of great holiness and discipline. As for 'time' travel. Those worlds are SUBJECTIVE as in, not real. this world is real, those other worlds potentialities.

What a stupid moron this guy is.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The average person cannot teleport. Only mystics, and ascetics are adequately separated enough from this lowly world to teleport their bodies through thought

The only other means is the through magic; summoning demons who possess an ability to influence other archetypal powers. And thats stupid, because youre gonna get hurt from that.

So, this guys a stupid moron and i cannot believe people fall for his nonsense.

As for 'time travel. thos are SUBJECTIVE worlds, as in not real, not objective. not this physical world. Those other world are pure potentiality, and are not as 'fixed' as this physical world is. What retarded nonsense this guy spews

also, these 'other worlds' in other times, are like branches to a tree. They are infinite, and 'spiritual' and not actual worlds, only spiritual possibilities created with every action. These are in the higher worlds and related to the governing powers, which execute the will of the attribute of justice. Thus the stock, is this world, where are consciousness is. Those other relaities are simple fantasy lands where things 'could be'. so, its like a dream, and no more interesting than a dream.

edit on 25-11-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

This guy bring the meaning of BS to the next level.....I mean seriously

I rather believe in the "Galatic Federation of Light than this guy.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Although I disagree with some of the information on his website, I have to ask this: If you are yourself advancing in this particular field, than aren't you just using ATS to bash one of your competitors?

If so.....poor taste.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I wonder how much he charges for a

root canal

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join