It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists claim US using chemical weapons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Some of the rebels in Fallujah are claiming on Jihadi forums that the US has been using chemical weapons against them in Fallujah. Some believe they are making this claim because they intend to use chem weapons themselves. If they claim the US used them first, then that would justify their use of them in return.

Northeast Intelligence Network
Terrorists claim US using chemical weapons; jihadis may use this false claim as pretext for launching chemical attacks of their own

Numerous Arabic language jihadi boards this morning are claiming that the US has attacked the "mujahadeen" in Fallujah with chemical weapons. The posts are extremely graphic and detailed. These postings are almost certainly disinformation, and appear to have been placed in a deliberate attempt by the jihadis to justify a planned chemical weapons attack on US troops by the terrorists.

What is most disconcerting about these postings is that most were made by individuals with long posting histories (in some cases backj to 2002), so these are not "hit and run" posters.

On at least two of the threads, the posters made explicit threats that the American people will be attacked with the same weapons.

Although it is not possible to ascertain the credibility of the individuals posting, one must certainly take into consideration the fact that several of these posters appear to be from Iraq, and profess to be Al Qaeda supporters.

Excerpts from the message boards:

Post #1

Gases injure with hysteria and burning and deformed are bodies in the streets

Iraq: an American chemical attack on Al Falujah and tens of bodies are thrown in the streets

Al-Faloga (Iraq) - Al Quds Press Service

Sources in the Iraqi resistance said that the occupation forces on a large scale chemical weapons and toxic gases were used against the resisters defending the city of Al Falujah. The sources report that tens of bodies were seen in the northern districts of the city .

The sources claim that the American forces resorted to use of the chemical weapons and the toxic gases after the success of the Iraqi resisters in expelling the occupation forces from those same districts, and raised the Iraqi flag over them. Their success is visible in the destruction of large numbers of vehicles and American tanks, that were watched and the fires burn in them .

Response:

This is the same fate that the American people will meet one day soon

The same scenario and the breathing style the militants use in the conquest of America very soon God Willing .

And the date when the life of your country is gone, then you will know, oh American

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I don't for one minute buy that the US is using chemical weapons in Iraq. The US has not produced any new chemical munitions in a very long time, and the ones that we do have are in such poor condition, that they would be highly ineffective.

I also don't know for certain if the rebels in Fallujah have any in their posession, but since Iraq was supposedly littered with them, it is possible.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Now thats just plain silly... Oh yes, we are using a new lethal "Frozen Chicken Gun" now too.

Man o man these guys fight dirty. Get this garbage out there to cover up thier own grevious plans..

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
id hate to see what america would do if mass civilian casualties were inflicted either by a nuclear device or chem weapons. for everyones sake i prey that we never have to approach that possibility cause america i think is willing to do whatever it takes to keep american's safe if its not apparent already.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If it wasn't the United States using it, depleted uranium ammunition would be considered a WMD.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
While I seriously doubt we're using anything other than possibly tear gas...

The terrorists also claim (and it has been verified) that they cut off the heads of civilians, so you know what?, I have no problem if we DID gas the little SOBs...

Now, I'm sure everyone will whine "what about the civilians of Fallujah?"

Guess what, they were warned to get the hell out of dodge, and that the gloves were coming off. If they failed to heed that warning, then thems the breaks as we say....

cause america i think is willing to do whatever it takes to keep american's safe if its not apparent already.

You're exactly right about that...especially with a crazy Texan in the White House (not implying all Texans are crazy, just especially this particular one)!!! He's likely going to end up causing WWIII before he's done, but we elected him (sorta), so we're pretty much along for the ride whether we like it or not....

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Im hoping the crazy Texan brings all our guys home and says "F..k it" and nukes the whole desert area, Iraq, syria & Iran then the world will realise we are not to be "F'd" with anymore.. enough is enough

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is great propaganda from the insurgents as usual. Wonder if they think smoke grenades are actually "acme muslim begone"?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
does tear gas count as a chemical weapon?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I hope we all relise that killing is not the answer and will never solve anything. Even if we were hit first. Killing, blowing up, using nukes is not the answer. Let's deny ignorance people, and killing is ignorant.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedy_sid
does tear gas count as a chemical weapon?

Technically yes, but it would be silly to lump it with things like nerve gas.

I do wonder why the insurgents are wasting time whining on the internet when the Great Satan's war machines are a few blocks down the road

I hope we all relise that killing is not the answer and will never solve anything.

It solved Hitler pretty well

[edit on 11-10-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
"It solved Hitler pretty well"

Technically we didn't kill Hitler.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmilici
Technically we didn't kill Hitler.

Technically, Hitler didn't kill anybody in World War II, either.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Howdy folks...

Just thinking out loud here, but I wander how close this to Fallujah I, Fallujah II , or Fallujah III ?

I know these sites were destroyed, but I'm thinking maybe they had storage of somekind under the facilities, and maybe a bomb or artilery may have exposed it...

dh

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The sick apes who are trillionaires and who rule this world and whose main front organisations are the US,UK, and what other debris so-called coalition "governments" there are, will stoop to anything to achieve their objectives, including chemical biological, and as someone pointed to DU, nuclear attacks against their manufactured "opponents"
Never mind the fact that an utter atrocity and massacre is being perpetrated in Fallujah right now

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I have handled DU tank rounds a lot when I first came into the Army. I was in armor at that time. I must say that I still have my hair and both my testicles. My child was even born quite healthy. DU is only used because of it's hardness value when compared to armors for penetration value.

dh

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by USArmyEngineer
I have handled DU tank rounds a lot when I first came into the Army. I was in armor at that time. I must say that I still have my hair and both my testicles. My child was even born quite healthy. DU is only used because of it's hardness value when compared to armors for penetration value.

Yeah - I think that it's when it's pulverised from explosion and inhaled and ingested, and given different people's susceptibility and sensitivity, can be a highly teratogenic and carcinogenic substance
Three nations have been polluted by this dirty bomb - Kosovo, Afghanistan, and Iraq x 2. This is genocide in extremis, and just one single layer of that genocide that's conducted , principally by the forces of that new world order front organisation, - the US and its allies, day in, day out
Who, with the paradigm or model of what this world's really about, ie genocidal population reduction and absolute intimate control of every individual surviving, could doubt what the elite groups are capable of

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Originally posted by USArmyEngineer

Yeah - I think that it's when it's pulverised from explosion and inhaled and ingested, and given different people's susceptibility and sensitivity, can be a highly teratogenic and carcinogenic substance
Three nations have been polluted by this dirty bomb - Kosovo, Afghanistan, and Iraq x 2. This is genocide in extremis, and just one single layer of that genocide that's conducted , principally by the forces of that new world order front organisation, - the US and its allies, day in, day out
Who, with the paradigm or model of what this world's really about, ie genocidal population reduction and absolute intimate control of every individual surviving, could doubt what the elite groups are capable of

correction: Kosovo & Metohija is an occupied southern serbian province not a country although the islamists would like it to be. it was 80% christian before ww2.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This might just as well be simple misunderstanding. Yellow cover smoke, orange evacuation signal smoke etc... can be interpreted as poison gas. When you combine colored smoke with high-pressure-bombs you might get a scene where coloured gas seems to linger around seemingly intact bodies with blood pouring from eyes, ears, nose.

Check for example the lower picture at:
www.bluethunderpictures.com...
One could easily believe yellow smoke is some kind of battle gas. Especially if someone advertises it as such...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
How do the terrorist have time to stop and see what they are being attacked with.

And who cares, attack them with what ever at this point.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It could also be a tactical rumor. When it becomes obvious that you're about to lose, you can spread a rumour of unfair and invincible weapons. Then you can easily surrender without losing any macho-credibility.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join