It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Influenza Virus in laboratory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Researcher in the Netherlands would like to hybridize the asian bird flu, with the human Influenza!..So that the become to "Super-Influenza-Virus"! This experiment should clarify, how dangerous this fusion would be...But whats going on when this Horror Microbe, "find" a way out of this Laboratory?..Imagine Human Influenza crossed with the bird flu! thats quit insane isn�t it?

Whats your opinion about that?

Xon

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Why do they make more problems? Why doent make medicine for the two other virus.... But I hope that it is good security at this lab and it doesent come out

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I remember reading something about a flu mutation study in the Netherlands a few months ago, but nothing recently. It was going to trace natural genetic changes in bird flu to try and predict the chances of it developing into a strain that can jump species. Do you have a link to the source?

This isn't the specific article I read, but it is similar.
msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
I remember reading something about a flu mutation study in the Netherlands a few months ago, but nothing recently. It was going to trace natural genetic changes in bird flu to try and predict the chances of it developing into a strain that can jump species. Do you have a link to the source?

This isn't the specific article I read, but it is similar.
msnbc.msn.com...

hi...I don�t have an "source" link, because I�ve read it in the "DER SPIEGEL" ( www.spiegel.de... )magazine..the german answer to "TIMES" (?) maybe our guys know it... but I�ve see many short story�s about that..

Well, I �ve just think about this scenario: The laboratory isn�t secured very well...and such facilites are a easy target for terrorist, who would like to extort the world with an deadly incurable virus.

[edit on 8-11-2004 by dacruz]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Reminds me of Stephen King's The Stand...

All it'll take is one idiot to get out of the lab if something went wrong and it's all over...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yes! but the crazy thing about thats: it�s reality!

if we don�t take care with this virus it will start liek this
picture)

www.vaccineinformation.org... (1918 influenza epidemic)

brrr...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
sorry about that.. pc-problems

[edit on 8-11-2004 by dacruz]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I can think of worse ways to die

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
you really have to wonder WHY scientists would feel the need to merge two bugs together to create a superbug, I certainly do. I can't see how making this super-flu will help us, but I'm sure that in their screwed up brains they can justify it & will get the funding required to do so. Let us all hope that this doesn't get out of the lab, like AIDS & EBOLA did.........

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
yeah..AIDS come straight outta the CIA lab. to Arfica and than to all over the world.. hmm thats maybe a essay for the NWO forum..

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
"The new Mexican Swine Flu has elements of DNA from the following: avian flu, human flu Type A, human flu Type B, Asian swine flu, and European swine flu. A strange combination never seen before and having less than 1/10% chance of being a natural event. Human and animal viruses from four or more continents suddenly recombine in a new flu during a non-flu season that spreads from human-to-human with a 10% fatality rating."

that makes this thread VERY interesting.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Figjam
you really have to wonder WHY scientists would feel the need to merge two bugs together to create a superbug, I certainly do. I can't see how making this super-flu will help us, but I'm sure that in their screwed up brains they can justify it & will get the funding required to do so. Let us all hope that this doesn't get out of the lab, like AIDS & EBOLA did.........

Ahaha
Remember the film "12 Monkeys"? All it takes is one crazy or mad scientist

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
So the US and Mexican govt/army's have pushed the big time criminals in mexico to the breaking point, now they have released the virus to the public. Or maybe thats what its SUPPOSED to look like, ground work for the NAU in reality i bet.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
well lets hope they dont have starburst gushers in those labs or its all downhill!

besides they do this stuff usually in thrid world backwaters where the mopup is easier then say in a large urban or suburban setting.

i cant think of any countries that do this stuff in their own borders. unless their run by retards.

new topics

top topics

join