It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My opinion summed up.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I support the war.

Why?

Because evil should be wiped out.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Same here, although I don't share you excitement. Evil is in the Eye of the beholder.

"One mans Terrorist is another mans Patriot"

But I do agree with you

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Evil should be wiped out? You don't recognize the origin of true evil, so what might you be wanting to be wiped out?

I dare say, speculating from your previous postings of novels, you are looking for the eradication of religion. You are willing to start with Islam to get eventually to Christianity.

You should know evil, you have more the flavor of the anti-Christ than a researcher of conspiracies. Father of lies, twister of fact and truth; yes, S-T, I think I must nickname you a-C.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   
"I support the war because evil should be wiped out."

This is admirably concise: a mere ten words.
I am sure, however, that some posters could have gone further for the sake of brevity, and summed up your opinion in one word.

dom

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   
"evil should be wiped out"

So who defines evil then?

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   
good and evil are two concepts of the way things should be done. good is where what you do benefits yourself and others, while making your cause look justified to the public. evil is where you benefit your organisation, and carry out methods that may be harmful or unjust in the peoples eye.

two examples of evil, the roman catholic church in the middle ages, and the nazi empire

two examples of good, .................... and sliced bread.

no man is free of evil, and when that day comes there will only be one man left.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Excuse me but ummm...without evil there is no good and vice verse. Without darkness there can't be light..OUR world needs evil. And for that matter everyone is a sinner so we are are all living evil.
So really what you are saying is you wish we wouldn't exist anymore..RIGHT?
PLUS-you may think I'm evil for stealing an article of clothing from the Wal-Mart for my child because she was in need of a winter coat-BUT "I" don't think it was evil. (I didn't do this however) Just trying to point out something and I hope it worked!
Magestica

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dom
"evil should be wiped out"

So who defines evil then?

OH OH, that would be me ..til' the end of the month, then my successor takes over....so I'm pretty much a lame duck evil definer til' then.

dom

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
That's interesting astro, I thought Bush was defining good and evil right now. Strange that Turkey are "good" and so are Columbia, even as thousands of civilians have died in both countries since the US began supporting these regimes.

Do you think it's strange that there's a positive correlation between US funding and civilian deaths?

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Good Vs. Evil... Do we pick teams or do we get drafted?? What are our options, do we get medical, dental, a nice 401k... I have to weigh my options here.

Intorducing the first Good Vs. Evil Draft...
Here is the coin toss to see who goes first...
Evil calls heads, it is heads, but wait its a two headed coin. Oh no Marv, it looks like a fight is breaking out, yet the sides haven't been chosen, ooh it looks like a long day in the park...

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Max was that an attempt to try and get people to change their opinions about you from your previous thread?

all I can say is

'There is something you perhaps should know. While you were in a coma I was forced to wrap you entirely in cling-film.'

[Edited on 28-4-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Why yes I certainly do. I think we should cut off funding any regime and leave my money in my wallet but as a mere evil-definer, thats not my call.

dom

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Now that's a point I can understand. It is strange to spend money proping up evil regimes. It'd be much better if US aid went to countries that have real humanitarian crises...

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'd much rather US aid went to the poor slobs like me who get up every morning at 5am to bust their asses to earn it...ie..lower my taxes and stop paying countries to not attack us and just kick their asses. Kinda like we've been doing for the last little bit.

dom

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Don't worry, as a percentage of your earnings less of your money goes to the third world, than if you lived in any other rich Western country.

And to be honest, I don't think there are any African nations that will be attacking the US any time soon.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Interesting idea... stop supporting dictators and other assorted maniacs with money... use the money to fund things at home... boo hoo we have a deficit here in the US... hmm... lots of cash going to countries that have been less than friends recently... GWB you reading this?

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dom
Don't worry, as a percentage of your earnings less of your money goes to the third world, than if you lived in any other rich Western country.

And to be honest, I don't think there are any African nations that will be attacking the US any time soon.

One less thing to worry about..

dom

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just as long as they keep buying US goods, keep paying their US debts, and don't get arsey with you eh?

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Interesting idea... stop supporting dictators and other assorted maniacs with money... use the money to fund things at home...

Just don't take the money and it won't be there worry about.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dom
Just as long as they keep buying US goods, keep paying their US debts, and don't get arsey with you eh?

Yeah, pretty much..oh and I think we all know my original remark was directed at so called rogue countries and not Africa. One of the main principles of my beliefs is helping those oppressed. I'm glad we are giving Africa 15 billion and the pastor at my church spend 6 months there last year doing relief work. I think you originally named Columbia and somewhere else which I agreed with withholding moneys from controlling regimes. But I understand your motive of operation. How many times do I have to point it out before you realize your attempts to demonize me for my opinions hinge on half-truths and words put in my mouth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join