It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction.....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Greetings to AboveTopSecret member and staff,

I have joined this community and hour ago and wanted to tell you a bit about myself. If you care, that is.

My name is Maximus Illuminati, author of 3 books; "The Illuminati Manifesto", "President G.W. Bush is a Moron: Islam Is NOT Peace", and "Christianity Exposed".

I am a hard core atheist, objectivist and a freethinker. The book I am working on currently is to be entitled "Awaken Illuminati".

Thanks for welcoming me

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   

welcome solomon tulbure...

we've been talking about you even before you got here

src: www.digitalf8.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Welcome Solomon Tulbure, hope you enjoy the forums!

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Welcome to the mad house
enjoy this psycotic family like the osbornes just wierded

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Welcome back? i think not.

People like you disgust me, you're nothing but a profiteer preying on the insecurities of people.
You make a website, charge people a large sum of money to join, shroud yourself in secrecy and then disappear pretending to have been killed?.
Its the perfect crime, i applaud you on that, but you make me sick, and another thing, if you did help to develop the HIV virus, i think you should be shot, call yourself human? your a disgrace to the species.

I hope the FBI are investigating you, i'm sure its no inconvenience to them that you had no contact details proper.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
David dont be so cruel specially since he is new here let him express his views prior to abusing him verbally.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Whoa..... that's all i got to say

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Yo chill David, I've heard what these Illuminati do and I've learned not to judge people.

I wouldn't worry about it, If he is a bad person he will be judged if not by God then by his conscience.

Welcome to the group Solomon, hope you are good at arguements because your in for quite a few of them.

As for David's comment on selling books, if your the kind of person that buys those books, thats ok.

To each his own.

Don't judge until its ovious that it will affect you in a negative way. Make sure if you do judge that its for a good reason

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Members should recall that my former customer user title used to be "Supreme Skeptic Overlord"... and I would encourage you to examine these links:

groups.yahoo.com...

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
One assumes David took an instant dislike on the grounds that this would save time later.
On the other hand, who knows if this is the "Solomon" of notoriety?
A posting 27 days late, perhaps.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
this has a pretty long history on ATS and "Doctor" Tulbure is/was to be found on such sites as IslamExposed, oneworldorder.org.
Anticipate masonic/antimasonic drivel-deluge in the near future.
If you need a giggle here are but some of this great thinker's gems:
www.authorzone.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I doubt he'd have time to bother with us if he were actually researching and writing a book.

From what I read in his thread displaying his ignorance of both Christianity and religion, I'd have to say his book won't suffer either way, though!

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You'll just lurve what this buffoon says at the link I posted, Thos.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, hello Solomon.

Am I to assume that we have an assumed or claimed real live link to the Cabal in our midst?

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
How can you even associate yourself with Freemasonry "illuminati" lol...if you're an atheist?

Like it would be one thing to just say "hi I'm this dude who wrote these books", but your name is "maximus illuminati" yeah...and then you use Solomon on your SN, he wasn't an Atheist

Neither were anyone that created america.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Your a liar illuminati, why enter here under false pretence.

You can keep talking but it wont do any good. Don't talk of things you don't know.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HKoT
How can you even associate yourself with Freemasonry "illuminati" lol...if you're an atheist?

Like it would be one thing to just say "hi I'm this dude who wrote these books", but your name is "maximus illuminati" yeah...and then you use Solomon on your SN, he wasn't an Atheist

Neither were anyone that created america.

I have legally changed my name to Max Illuminati.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The nurses said they'd call you Max instead of Sol? Ask them for the gold crayons. Not only are they more reagal, just as a Maximus such as you deserves, but they also taste better.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
One point about credibility here...

I once knew an individual at a company I worked at. He claimed to be a former Navy SEAL. He had the physique, he apparently had the technical knowledge of weapons, military structure, ect. But the thing I noticed was that he talked about it way too much, always regaling us with tales about death defying missions here and there, killing hundreds of people, rescuing hostages, ect.

However, it all rang too hollow. One of the greatest requirements for a true SEAL is the ability to remain silent and not advertise the fact of thier occupation. (A small concept called Operational Security).

Solomon strikes the same vein in me.

The Cabal is completely built around secrecy, stealth, and deniability. The true Cabal powerstructure prefers to stay out of sight and out of mind, hidden in the shadows, running the world by proxy.

The LAST thing the Cabal would want is someone with any true knowledge of the system running around in public, selling subscriptions to get into the Cabal fan club or whatever, changing thier name to reflect membership, and spreading information about the inner workings and agenda. All these things are what the Cabal has strived to keep secret and away from the public for over 300 years.

With these facts in mind, please feel free to make up your mind on the credibility of our new member.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
HEHE man, max you should do standup this is all so funny. I'll bet you really hate Icke dont you, he is doing the same thing you are just making alot more money and fame at it.

I feel sorry for you, with a name like maximus Illuminati you must have been beaten up in school alot.

You have the complete right to blather and bs, and say what you want, and frankly it is pretty funny.

Blather on maxie blather on.

XAOS

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join