It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mu Chip and now FDA approves Human Verichip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hitachi is near the release of the Mu Chip which is smaller and more powerful than the RFID Chip. At 0.4mm by 0.4mm, it can be hidden anywhere, including in paper. It has the ability to store a unique ID so large that it can acount for trillions of distinct people, places, and things. It also tramsmits this information at 2.45 GHz.

Its amazing how advanced these chips are becoming. It will seem even more amazing to see how peoples privacy will be abused without them even knowing. Modifications of such chips will surely be made for alterior motives that most people will never be aware of.

www.hitachi.co.jp...

The Update to this post comes with today's 10/13/04 FDA approval of the Human Verichip.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 10/11/2004 by infinite8]

[edit on 10/13/2004 by infinite8]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Would it not be possible if the frequency is know to make a device which deliberately blocks or interrupts that frequency, effectively killing this mu chip? Or possibly making it appear to transmitt false data?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm not sure as to how we will be able to deisable them in the future. I know with RFID Chips you can microwave them or just break the antennas on the chip to disable them. RFID Chips are easier to identify because of their size. These little guys are so small you won't even know you have one. I'm sure there will be some ways to disable them, but none has been posted yet. Once the product is put out to the consumers, people will be testing how to stop them. As far as getting something to block 2.45 GHz, I don't know if a disruption will be possible.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Generating a random signal of several dB at 2.45 GHz isn't particularily hard. That way, any info that the chip broadcasts will be lost in the sea of white noise. Of course, if the Black Helicopter Alien NWO people have really high gain-antennas and good equipment, it's all for naught. But I at 0.4 x 0.4 mm the signal is probably rather weak, so it shouldn't be that hard.

Oh, and incidentally, please remember that RFID and these chips need a radio signal beamed to them so they can transmit back. And the retransmission is very, very weak compared to the incoming signal. So unless the above-said Scary People install high-gain antennas every 30 feet, I woulnd't worry about them tracking you to your secret Lair of Justice and Paranoia

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Thanks SilentFrog, but I don't live in a "Secret Lair of Justice and Paranoia". Are you not able to accept the fact that an enormous amount if information will be able to gathered simply from what you buy and from where you buy it?? If you don't than you obviously have a lot to learn.

Though the most relevant and pertinent information gathered by using these items follows the exact same uses of the barcode, they make business more efficient as well as marketing research and information easier to gather and analyze.

What I was discussing as a privacy issue was in the FUTURE EVOLUTION of these chips. The evolution of these type of chips will be used for purposes of law enforcement and tracking in the future. They are already used to track moble assets, goods, and persons within the military and public as a bar code.

What I am pointing out is an evolution of technology and miniturization of these chips and how, in the near future, they will be used in many ways, and many of them will be a violation of our privacy.

Here are several articles backing up my claims for future uses of chips including the tracking of goods and people.

www.unwatched.org...
www.rfidjournal.com...

Tracking Chips (Veri-Chip)and as covered by ABC news
home.wanadoo.nl...

In addition your claim that a 2.45 GHz chip would be ineffective because "its signal would be lost in all the white noise" is erroneous. Noone has claimed they are trying to gather information from towers with big antennas. The Mu Chip is only meant to be read from Readers up to 1 FOOT away.

In addition I don't understand why you would be assuming I am worried about "Black Helicopter Alien NWO people...Scary People".

Your sarcasm demonstrates your ignorance.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yep, as I am someone who cares about my security and privacy, I certainly take this seriously. Such a small chip could be easily impanted on/in us. It could be hidden in clothes, footware, mobile phones, cars, or even swallowed in the form of a pill.

So what we need are ways of detecing and then getting rid of these chips.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Verichip mentioned above has been approved by the FDA for insertion into humans. Ahh but its all for your own good, for health reasons.......
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
"Big antennas"

The next time you walk through a doorway, measure the distance between you and the frame. These things can be in everything, drivers license or medical cards are government issued. Tim Lehay and Jerry Jenkins wrote the "Left Behind Books" which mention people being forced to take chip implants or face death. They don't have to force us to get the implants, just stick the things in all of our toys and stuff.
Hypothetcial scenario, National Alert, one of the little Red alerts, they say that we all need vaccine for the XYZ virus and then shoot the chips under our skin with a saline solution.
It's not likely that the government is really interested in all this, this is mostly conspircy theory, but the oppertunity is ripe with the current administration. As far as collecting data, there are ways to collect data and create patterns from the data that store in a fraction of the space of conventional data. With disk storage reaching the middle range in gigabytes, terrabyte drive arrays are common place. These patters could store the information on all of the people visiting a specific place on a 200 gigabyte drive for years. You only need to single out certain patterns before you start collecting specific data.
But in the meantime, enjoy the freedom we still have left and don't let this stuff get in the way of it.
One Word "VOTE"

[edit on 15-10-2004 by AlabamaCajun]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I don't like them trying to force universal healthcare down my throat any more than i like this idea... Anyone tries giving me a shot with one of these in it, ill give them a shot of my own... from the barrel of my Harrington & Richardson. I imagine they might start adding these things to flu shots, to track who got the last one, and if someone is acting up they can track which dose and who administered it, etc... no doubt they will be almost like spyware for computers. do you know what kind of information spyware can get off your computer?

Originally posted by infinite8
Verichip mentioned above has been approved by the FDA for insertion into humans. Ahh but its all for your own good, for health reasons.......
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yah it will be interesting to see how they continue to sell us on the benefits of these chips. I cannot deny that they provide good things, but the future privacy implications are what concern me.

top topics

join