It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian talk of an attack on America...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
tex

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
LINK

It's out in the open and they aren't joking

There are growing indications that Iran may be planning an attack on American soil. These indicators are not secret � they appear in speeches, newspaper articles, TV programs, and sermons in Iran by figures linked to the supreme leader of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and other government officials, all discussing potential Iranian attacks on America, which will subsequently lead to its destruction.

A report on May 28 in Al-Sharq Al-Awsat reported that an Iranian intelligence unit has established a center called "The Brigades of the Shahids of the Global Islamic Awakening."The paper claimed that it had obtained a tape with a speech by Hassan Abbassi, a Revolutionary Guards intelligence theoretician who teaches at Al-Hussein University. In the tape, Mr. Abbassi spoke of Tehran's secret plans, which include "a strategy drawn up for the destruction of Anglo-Saxon civilization." In order to accomplish this, he explained, "There are 29 sensitive sites in the U.S. and in the West. We have already spied on these sites and we know how we are going to attack them."

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Come on it would be like a mouse attacking a lion. The picture of a greasy spot comes to mind(what would be left of iran).

I think the US can sleep safely on this one. Frankly it would be a breath of fresh air that these guys stopped spurting out rhetoric and took action using there military declaring war in the open (more than likely would use sneak attack tactics though).

tex

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I think it's BS, I just wanted to get some opinions on it. This country has more important things to worry about.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Wow, Jewish World Review trying to scare the crap out of Americans over Iran. Never saw that coming.

If you want to see Iranians openly professing their love for America and the west, offer to open trade relations with them.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Also reported.. "Mr. Abbassi's speech further detailed
that "[Iran's] missiles are now ready to strike at their
civilization, and as soon as the instructions arrive from
Leader [Ali Khamenei], we will launch our missiles at
their cities and installations."

Iran has no Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (ICBMs).
Not does it have any nuclear warheads. The article is
written to sound like an attack is imminent on American
soil from Iran. Maybe everybody knows that Iran has
WMD also, just like Iraq! Maybe in Khameneis' closets
in HIS palaces, just like where Saddam was said to
keep his WMDs. (That is a joke).

Note: Not wise to believe anything you read on the
Internet if no credible citations and references are
given.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Can't never rule out the possibility that Iran has operators already in place on American soil waiting for "the word" from Tehran.

For the life of me, I can't think of what would be going through these people's heads to even think about attacking an "armed to the teeth" nation.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Can't never rule out the possibility that Iran has operators already in place on American soil waiting for "the word" from Tehran.

For the life of me, I can't think of what would be going through these people's heads to even think about attacking an "armed to the teeth" nation.

Sorry mate, laughing my head off at your signature line, very funny

Also very true

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu
If you want to see Iranians openly professing their love for America and the west, offer to open trade relations with them.

Well talbansuu I for one have been trying to get the pork rind and beer consessions for Iran for years without any luck, those bastards in terhan just don't want to give me an import liscense. I'm not having any luck marketing yarmulke's either for some reason.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   
From the article:
Mr. Khamenei said, "If someone harms our people and invades our country, we will endanger his interests anywhere in the world.

That's probably what will happen, they'll retaliate against an attack but probably wont attack themselves.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Actually they do have missle capability, and devolping multi stage balistic missles with much greater capability. If agents are already hear, an atack could be carried out with out missles, as was already done which lead to this chain of events we have been in the last 3 years or so. Not shugesting that we could not defend our selves, but when the governing body of a peoples seems to be based on hatred and the desire to wipe out a civilisition, I just dont think that is something that should be laughed at.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Golem
Not shugesting that we could not defend our selves, but when the governing body of a peoples seems to be based on hatred and the desire to wipe out a civilisition, I just dont think that is something that should be laughed at.

Well, I shugest you read a bit about Iran instead of grabbing the nearest stereotype, myth, or propaganda you can find.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tex
LINK

It's out in the open and they aren't joking

There are growing indications that Iran may be planning an attack on American soil. These indicators are not secret � they appear in speeches, newspaper articles, TV programs, and sermons in Iran by figures linked to the supreme leader of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and other government officials, all discussing potential Iranian attacks on America, which will subsequently lead to its destruction.

A report on May 28 in Al-Sharq Al-Awsat reported that an Iranian intelligence unit has established a center called "The Brigades of the Shahids of the Global Islamic Awakening."The paper claimed that it had obtained a tape with a speech by Hassan Abbassi, a Revolutionary Guards intelligence theoretician who teaches at Al-Hussein University. In the tape, Mr. Abbassi spoke of Tehran's secret plans, which include "a strategy drawn up for the destruction of Anglo-Saxon civilization." In order to accomplish this, he explained, "There are 29 sensitive sites in the U.S. and in the West. We have already spied on these sites and we know how we are going to attack them."

give me a link to a news site that isnt made by jews from israel then it might have some credit as for this its full of #
Iran doesnt have means or fire power to take on uncle sam ( couldn't resist saying that )

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have to agree with most-Iran would not make an attac kon America and claim responsibility for it. They would be utterly distroyed. Now that said it does not mean they won't do something and not take credit for it it. they may be willing to go after American "assets" not necessarly America itself.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Islam in Iran is barbarism. This is a country that still stones women to death for "adultery".

The USA must invade Iran as soon as they have bought democracy to Iraq.

Death to Islamic barbarianism

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The thought that we were the biggest monkey in the Jungle is what led to 9/11. The biggest news was the missing jogger and the politican scandal....did they ever find that poor girl?

Sad thing is, we are the biggest monkey in the jungle. And just like a schoolyard bully, we have to take it on the chin once in a while. When somone stood up to the bully in school, you knew he was going to beat the hell out of someone later that ay and for weeks to come. I mean, this really isn;t anything larger than what we learned as children in the school year. However, we did not grow up in a society dictacted buy radical relious doctrine. Yes, there are extremeists in Americea, but here it is a choice, there it is law.

How could you grow up in that enviroment and not grow hate people who live in Air conditioning, have 3 fast food stores on each corner, whose population has a PROBLEM with obesity, who feel their farts don't stink like the rest of the world?

Iran could not invade the US alone, no matter the sleeper agents nor destrcution to the infrastructure they would initially attempt. We would wipe Iran oiff the map if that happened. Therefore, they are just saying, stay out of my sandbox, or I will bite you.

When it all goes down,I'm going to South America, the new frontier......

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Consider the source of this...'nuff said.

It's pure propaganda (and of course, ludicrous....)

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tex
[There are growing indications that Iran may be planning an attack on American soil.

It will have to be some kind of 9/11 because as AMM said before a normal attack on US soli is impossible

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Some Iranian Nationals who worked for the Iranian Govt were expelled from the US a few months ago. What were they doing? Video taping various sites around NYC in a survelliance manner.

There was almost no mention in the media of another incident (back in February) in which NYC Police found some Iranian Nationals filming nothing but Subway stations.(they claimed that they were video taping their sight-seeing trip, but there was nothing but Subway stations on their video tapes)

There might be some substance to these rumours.

While the Iranian Goverment specializes in rhetoric, better safe than sorry.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
America as the Lion as you describe it, may be strong, alert, and keen of senses, but I ask you this How could 9/11 have happened if Americans were so much like this lion you describe. Sometimes a mouse leaves a trail letting you know he has been at a place but it is not always what it seems you will find that the trail often leads to one of many points of entry or exit.
I beleive if there shall be an attack on US soil the persons who will make the primary attack are already here. I mean really people what do you think this is an exclusive resort island, no there are forces of Iran already here and when the time comes you will see that Irans retaliation for being itself attacked will come from a place noone every looked they and many other countries have had over 30 years since the last nuke stand off to formulate and execute a retaliation plan. Look at it this way our borders have been wide open and illegals are slipping through daily in the thousands.

If we and Israel attack you will most doughtedly see us be hurt from a bullet coming from with in. So its no longer an issue of if we should attack it should be are we going to be strong enough here at home to defend this soil once we do. while constitutional law says our military may not be deployed on US SOIL for the purposes of engaging its own citizens in combat.....I think you will find that will be just the thing that might have to happen I mean the printing presses never stop in the green card manufacturing plant just as the money presses never stop......speaking of which the goverment screwed this one up thereselves their long standing policy of more people as citizens equals more tax dollars coming in just planted a bomb in the heart of their chest just waiting for a reason to go off.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
i dont think one single country on earth can fight america alone and win.

however i do think that a colation of nations could launch a sneak attack and win against America(this is probably the ONLY way it will ever happen if it does)The only climate for that to happen in America's history is now with the worldwide dissent against USA and UK for the Iraqi war. If America attacks more countries pre emptively like Iraqi a colation of nations could form against America. Iran on its own against America?? No way. BUT the old ties of the cold war must still be in place in some ways....USA & Israel vs Russia & Everyone-who-hates-USA-and-Israel, so maybe the Iranians are talking with inside knowledge of other nations ?? Like Russia?? Its well known on this board that China has trained its troops to invade America.

If America carries on invading nations it may very well end up being the one invaded...but it will probably be in many years time out of nowhere.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join