It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's MidnightDstroyer??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone has heard from MidnightDstroyer, he hasn't been around in a couple of weeks. I miss reading his posts laced with sarcasm, he's a funy guy.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yeah, I was wondering what happened to him as well.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
He is actually due back any day now. He was having computer troubles from what he said and he said he'd be offline for about 10 days or so. I miss him too, he was so smart-azzy lol

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yeah, he said he would changing ISPs and likely complete computer systems, said he would likely be off for about 2 weeks. (He asked not to flood him with U2U as he might run out of space)

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i cant wait for the 4th report!!

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have always enjoyed his company and his remarks. Which some might call humurous, which I would rather call dark ominous humor. The type of humor that leaves you thinking. That is essential.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
its a conspiracy, the messages about new "ISP's" were fake he was elimnated by the CIA. watch out man they might try to get you 2

[Edited on 17-4-2003 by f16falcon]

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ah, he's a big boy, he can take care of himself.

Peeking outside to see if that suburban with tinted windows and rayban wearing occupants are still down the block.

Strange they showed up when he left...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
He's taking a break from the 40 posts a day he contributes.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
%@!!$#%*

Oh man guys I'm so sorry. Look I know it was my turn to watch him last and all..but listen. He sort a um...vanished. YEAH! vanished we were chillin and he vanished. Sorry, will you ever find it in ya to forgive me?

Dude no before you ask I didn't let him near the spaceship!

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
"Where is MidnightDStroyer?"

Check the back wall of your house, maybe he strapped on his Katana and is scaling up the wall for exercise?

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
NO MAN! I looked everywhere...oh man oh man oh manwhat if he went into the national forest?! Crap guys I'll get the dogs ready, Dragon you still burning his laundry, I might need a scrap!

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Now I'm beginning to wonder if something did happen to him...it's been over 2 weeks? Maybe he decided to use a different name here and he's secretly lurking amongst us?? Or maybe he's going through detox because we all know he was addicted to ATS too!!
Magestica

If he doesn't show up soon though, we had better organize a search team up and go hunting for him

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I think we all hope Midnight-D returns soon. Taking a hint from Illmatic, I checked M-D's postings and he was remarkably prolific.
perhaps he's having a short spell as an "embedded" journalist: his tone would make a nice change on Fox.
Let's hope he is soon back.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
He is bound by time and sense of mind over the right to post on ATS. So are we all. We are like beings with masks here on ATS. Maybe Midnight has decided to be seen. Regardless of what he is doing we should respect that as his intent and resolve. One who keeps on with this discussion is only drawing in unreasonable conclusions.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Still no sign of MD, its been almost a month.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
Still no sign of MD, its been almost a month.

I know..what's the deal? He enjoyed this place? Maybe someone "scared him away..

I really DO hope everything is OK with him..and if he reads this..WE MISS YOU
Magestica

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I mean it is that time of year, and he does have kids to take with him. Maybe he is just taking a break for a couple weeks, to rest and recooperate. It isnt that much of a stretch is it? I just went on a two week vacation with limited internet access. I'll bet he's on a beach somewhere with a margarita.

XAOS

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Maybe MD was old school and couldn't deal with all the changes, or should I say improvements. He cant be here under a new alias, his posting style was unique.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
Maybe MD was old school and couldn't deal with all the changes, or should I say improvements. He cant be here under a new alias, his posting style was unique.

Yeah his ways were unique, and like all unique men he is capable at being different. Is not unique the greatest extent of different???

You See?

[Edited on 20-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join