It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halliburtons good fortune never ends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
more info

Here's something I found today. Very interesting.
When I see something like this it just validates the fact that this is a war for $$$$$

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I wonder when Cheney and Halliburton are going to be brought to justice, but again is just wishful thinking. Only the littler people in this country is judge, dirty people like Cheney and Halliburton will never see a day in court, and if things get really ugly always is the presidential pardon to take care of things.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You're so right Marg. He'll never be brought to justice, after all, he IS the justice. They're out of control

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Cheney could travel the midwest in a giant flying Legion of Doom Darth Vader helmut dropping herbals in the waiting mouths of his loyalty oath signers and calling it communion, while helper monkey George cleans him off with the Consitition before Dick proclaims the supreme right of rapists to force their victims to breed as the prevailing law of the land.

He is pure evil, and some people just can't get enough of that stuff.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Rant
, you always make me laugh.

You have the gift of making your point so beautifully. Its true

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Dang it RANT, why you a mod? Can't vote you for WATS.

Anyways, yes, never brought to justice for they control the justice. It's how Bush got in in the first place! 5-4.

And true, Bush could nuke Detroit and the Bushies would still love him. "Reason he did it is because alot of drugs and crimes are done there. With the nuking of Detroit the national crime rate has gone down a whole .000000000000001%!!!! ALL HAIL BUSH!"

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Whoa Rant I had to give to you very radical opinion even for a liberal

I had to back off the bashing due to bushies calling me anti-american and vets hater, but what can I say is all for the fun and the pursue of the truth. Right?

Bush and Cheney are one of the kind and the internet is full of evidence of their dirty deals but not body cares but us.

[edit on 11-9-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'd like to hear from members of the Right. Any debunkers?

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Come on Bushies, we wanna play. Are you pouting?

Also, today Bush Nukes San Fransico. Bushies? "All hail Bush! Gays lived in San Fransico! Now the world will be at peace and god will love us again."

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Of course Halliburtons good fortune continues, It financial winfall is to much for Mr. and Mrs. Kerry to ignore, They are investors as well as Gore and other prominate Democrats. One side yells why the do the same thing.

top topics

join