It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of whatever it is over Louisville Ky

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The original topic of this is below.....it comes and goes....one night it is there and the next, it's not...so I'm assuming it isn't a plane....the red lights on it seem to circle around it...right after we took the pictures (digital) it was gone...it's completely still, so DH thought maybe a satellite, but says it doesn't look like one, anyway, it doesn't move then goes straight up a bit and then just disappears

Something odd in the sky here in Louisville tonight

One of kids called me outside to look at some thing in the sky about an hour or so ago....it was a very bright light in the west sky. I was very bright and every so often a red light would circle around. It was completely stationary...DH said perhaps a satellite? It's gone now, but my son said it was there also last night....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Just by looking at your photo- I'd say you may have seen one of those triangles that seem to be popping up alot now.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Pretty interesting stuff! How many nights have you seen this? Is it always the same # of lights? Any daytime sightings? Any local media coverage of the lights?

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Lady V, I live in Louisville also. Where did you see this at? The reason I ask this is my nephew and his girl friend were at Cherokee Park about a week ago and they both told me about something similar that they saw. They described it as 2 seprate things with red, purple and yellow lights on the bottom. As far as the shape of whatever it was, they couldnt tell because it was dark. They also said they thought it was 2 seprate things because the lights seemed to move in 2 groups.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I live a very populated area, Fort Knox is not too terribly far away....it is here several times a week, just sitting there.....

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Looks like the underside of a blimp at night to me.

A personal tale of blimpspotting:

I was driving home at night and there was a road being built perpendicular to the road I took home with wide strips of land cleared on either side, and a clear view of the horizon. I happened to glance right as I crossed the clearing, and almost wrecked my car. Out hovering over the horizon was a disc in the sky with lights around it, and a low hanging cluster of lights like you had photographed. I turned around and drove back, slowed down, turned around again, took another look, and stopped dead in the road. My thoughts were spinning and I thought "Ohmigod.. I'm not telling ANYONE.. those people on the discovery show and Enquirer were RIGHT!" In this area - a suburb of DC - if I was seeing it, a half a million other people saw it easily. It was the most convincing UFO I had ever seen photographed or in film. It continued to spin, and as I either adjusted to the light or it moved over a more populated and lit neighborhood, I started to see the GOODYEAR printed along the top most edge. Whew. I was a little disappointed, though.

I don't know if UFOs and the like exist, but I'm willing to keep an open mind. However, what you have pictured just looks like the belly of a blimp to me.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Lady V, I live in Louisville also. Where did you see this at?

I live right around the Gene Snyder area, going out Preston......it's always in the west

[qute]Pretty interesting stuff! How many nights have you seen this? Is it always the same # of lights? Any daytime sightings? Any local media coverage of the lights?

Always at night, that I can see, always looks the same...no media..maybe I should contact them...

[edit on 9/8/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
HI LADYV good photos BUT why the trees have a day color???

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Excellent photos, LadyV!

They don't look like airplanes!
I really should pay more attention to the night-sky.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapo

regards chapo

I would guess the auto flash, right?

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
Excellent photos, LadyV!

They don't look like airplanes!
I really should pay more attention to the night-sky.

Motion detection lights? I have no idea. All I did was upload them from the camera, to the computer....would you like to come to my house and see for yourself?

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Dixie highway area? Maybe the military have a new toy to guard all that gold thats not there anymore!
Im going to give my nephew my camera the next time he goes to the park for a make out session. He spotted it once, might happen agian.

*I guess I type to slow
Sorry!*

[edit on 9/8/04 by Kidfinger]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Anyone in the Louisville area....if you would like to send U2U a phone number, I will call you when I see them next, and you can some over....

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Trees shot with autoflash, through a glass, what you see as "lights" is the reflection of the camera.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Dixie highway area? Maybe the military have a new toy to guard all that gold thats not there anymore!
Im going to give my nephew my camera the next time he goes to the park for a make out session. He spotted it once, might happen agian.

No, not Dixie Hwy....more like southern High school area

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Trees shot with autoflash, through a glass, what you see as "lights" is the reflection of the camera.

So LadyV never actually saw the lights in the sky?

link   

Originally posted by mpeake

Originally posted by chapo

regards chapo

I would guess the auto flash, right?

possible: the problem is long(for me) POSSIBLE!!!

link   

Originally posted by Aelita

Are you talking about the "trees" or the lights in the sky.......

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The "tree" by the way is a not actually a tree....it's a tall bush which makes up a part of my shrubs around the front of the house.....again. anyone in the area that would like to check it out is more than welcome!

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Reptilian ships are so borring....big black triangles, no character to them. What can you expect from the lizzys

Now this is a ship!,,,Yeahhh baby,,,yeahhhh

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join