It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pinkville-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

MY Lai massacre perpetrated by the American forecs woudl never be forgotten by the world.

Not exactly true- most reading these forums have no idea where My Lai was or what Pinkville refers to.(University of Missouri- Kansas City)

One morning in the latter part of March, Task Force
Barker moved out from its firebase headed for "Pinkville." Its mission:
destroy the trouble spot and all of its inhabitants.

Atrocities were committed.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Not quite true,
and I�m sure there are others here that know of it.

I know of it, but not much as I was a child of 11 so it is just what I have read, and I think there was a movie made as well, I don�t remember the details but yes it was a massacre of civilians from what I understand , by the way I have not read the link you provided. Mind you had you said it was false then I would have delved more into the subject ,now my question is � what are you trying to say or state? Just that Atrocities were committed?

[edit on 27-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Since the beginning of history, atrocities have been committed in war. Not to be flippant, but why can't people just get over it? It was a shame. If decent people were in charge, these things would not have happened.

Unfortunately for the people of that village, the person who issued that order had no respect for his fellow human beings. This doesn't mean the WHOLE AMERICAN MILITARY is to blame, which is the spin people generally try and put on these events.

new topics

join