It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrecy Surrounds a Bush Brother's Role in 9/11 Security

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
A bit of a coincidence don�t you think?

For those who do not accept the Official Story on the collapse of the Twin Towers, this article is a minor smoking gun. It explains their biggest problem: if the Towers were brought down with explosives how could anyone get them in. Step in Marvin Bush whose company installed the security system...

Vol. 9, No. 2021 - The American Reporter - January 20, 2003

SECRECY SURROUNDS A BUSH BROTHER'S ROLE IN 9/11 SECURITY
by Margie Burns

Washington, D.C. WASHINGTON, Jan 19, 2003 -- A company that provided security at New York City's World Trade Center, Dulles International Airport in Washington, D.C., and to United Airlines between 1995 and 2001, was backed by a private Kuwaiti-American investment firm with ties to a brother of President Bush and the Bush family, according to records obtained by the American Reporter.

Two planes hijacked on Sept. 11, 2001 were United Airlines planes, and another took off from Dulles International Airport; two, of course, slammed into the World Trade Center. But the Bush Administration has never disclosed the ties of a presidential brother and the Bush family with the firm that intersected the weapons and targets on a day of national tragedy.

Marvin P. Bush, a younger brother of George W. Bush, was a principal in the company from 1993 to 2000, when most of the work on the big projects was done. But White House responses to 9/11 have not publicly disclosed the company's part in providing security to any of the named facilities, and many of the public records revealing the relationships are not public.

Nonetheless, public records reveal that the firm, formerly named Securacom, listed Bush on its board of directors and as a significant shareholder. The firm, now named Stratesec, Inc., is located in Sterling, Va., a suburb of Washington, D.C., and emphasizes federal clients. Bush is no longer on the board.

Marvin Bush has not responded to repeated telephoned and emailed requests for comment on this story.

The American Stock Exchange delisted Stratesec's stock in October 2002. Securacom also had a contract to provide security at Los Alamos National Laboratories, notorious for its security breaches and physical and intellectual property thefts.

According to its present CEO, Barry McDaniel, the company had an ongoing contract to handle security at the World Trade Center "up to the day the buildings fell down." Yet instead of being investigated, the company and companies involved with it have benefited from legislation pushed by the Bush White House and rubber-stamped by Congressional Republicans. Stratesec, its backer KuwAm, and their corporate officers stand to benefit from limitations on liability and national-security protections from investigation provided in bills since 9/11.more

Mod Edit: All Caps title change.

[edit on 22-8-2004 by UM_Gazz]

SMR

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Man,when a can of worms is open,it really spews dont it.
They wont be able to hide everything and we wil find out.It is only a matter of time.
Thanks for the article,it was a good read and even more to add to the fire.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Thanks Sauron- After much debating I do appreciate this!
Unbelievable!

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I agree that the shole thing has something dodby about it but I really dont think that Bush is capable of organising something on this scale.

Take a look at the look on his face when told of the 9/11 attacks, he just sat there not knowing what to do, looking confused. If the US Government was behind it is is far more likely to be someone like rumfeld a very dodby ccharacter and with long established ties to the bush family and saudi.

I personally feel that what is the most likely explanation is that persons within the goverment and security services knew what was going to happen. the attacks were carried out by Al queda but allowed to happen as it was in americas long term interests

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by arnold_vosloo
I agree that the shole thing has something dodby about it but I really dont think that Bush is capable of organising something on this scale.

Take a look at the look on his face when told of the 9/11 attacks, he just sat there not knowing what to do, looking confused. If the US Government was behind it is is far more likely to be someone like rumfeld a very dodby ccharacter and with long established ties to the bush family and saudi.

I personally feel that what is the most likely explanation is that persons within the goverment and security services knew what was going to happen. the attacks were carried out by Al queda but allowed to happen as it was in americas long term interests

Well, according to many theory's, GW Bush is just one of the sons and grandsons of the true conspirators, eg Bush's daddy, the ex president and ex CIA head of the United States of America. And GW's granddaddy, who is seen as one of the principle providers of cash and materials for Hitlers war machine.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
that makes more sense that it has something to do with Bush senior, I doubt Bush junior alcohol and drug riddled brain could have arranged that.

Probably told him to just act dumb which isn't exactly difficult for him

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It appears now was the time to have a Bush son in the White House. After many years of preparation by Bush sr, this all makes so much sense now.

Each day the plot thickens more and more. Now we even have UPI reporting on 911. UPI interview with gen. Hameed Gul. check it out. The link is disabled (wonder why).

new topics

top topics

join