It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 Shot Down by the Happy Hooligans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
As it says in the article the man was following orders, taken from the web site LetsRoll911.org

Major Rick Gibney did as he was ordered and did nothing criminal. He was merely following orders,
They, the Happy Hooligans, a unit of 3 F-16 aircraft, were ordered to head toward Pennsylvania. At 0957 they spotted their target; After confirmation orders were received, A one Major Rick Gibney fired two sidewinder missiles at the aircraft and destroyed it in mid flight at precisely 0958;
more

The F-16 Vipers Pilots Association
www.f16viper.org...
F-16 Viper Association Pictures
www.f16viper.org...

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This bodes well with what I thought. The wreckage was spreadout over a mile or more. This is more like something exploding in the air, not nose diving into the ground. Better question is why were we not told of this? Did "they" think there would be moe public outcry over shooting down a plane vs doing nothing about it?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Why was this the only one that was intercepted? Thats my question. They said that no armed jets were able to get to the other planes. Did this squadron have time load up?

[edit on 20/8/2004 by earthtone]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Why was this the only one that was intercepted? Thats my question. They said that no armed jets were able to get to the other planes. Did this squadron have time load up?

AWST did a series of article on this. The AF did eventually get armed jets in the air, but those jets would not have been able to down the jet in time even if it had continued on to the White House.

I am not ruling out the downing of the flight, but I remain a heavy skeptic. A plane striking the ground would leave a huge derbits field. I also believe that the missiles would have homed in on one of the engines. What were the conditions of the engines. Nor are there radar tracing from the 16 in the area. Not do the eyewitness report missile trails or jets in the area.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
A plane striking the ground would leave a huge derbits field.

Well that didn't seem to the case at the pentagon... I just struggle to believe that the most powerful nation in the world cannot even scramble armed jets. I think it is odd that it took that long. And FredT I do know what 'they' said about this but i find it hard to accept.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Well that didn't seem to the case at the pentagon... I just struggle to believe that the most powerful nation in the world cannot even scramble armed jets. I think it is odd that it took that long. And FredT I do know what 'they' said about this but i find it hard to accept.

No Doubt Earthtone, I remain skeptical simply because there is not enough conclusive evidence.

I find it troubling that the Pentagon plane flew over Andrews were they are supposed to be tasked with air defence of the capital

I find it troubling that the first fighters in the air were unarmed, they did not even have gun rounds on board and were going to try to RAM the planes if they had too. A friend of mine who used to fly the 15 confirmed what Clancy wrote in his book. Most AF planes have thier cannons loaded because it makes adjusting the trim easier. Why wer'nt these?

When Payne Stewarts plane deviated and lost contact they had Armed F-16 interceting the plane within minutes yet even with 4 planes not responding and flashing hijacked codes, even after the first tower was hit where was the the US airforce?

I have alot of questions about the events on 911 but I just want to see alot of evidence before I make any conclusions

If the US downed Flight 83, I think they would have said so. the consequences of covering it up and then having it exposed would be too great.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I have seen the video of the Pennsylvania site, the plane didn't crash in different pieces, the trees were downed where the plane crashed at a low angle. Eyewitnesses also saw the plane in one piece and it wasn't on fire.

It could have still been shot, but the video did not show the site of a blown up plane ...

SMR

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
These are just my thoghts here.Not saying this is what went down.

We have three(3) targets here:

Target 1 Twin Towers NY
Huge,huge damage.Many lives and buildings lost.Total loss.

Target 2 Pentagon Arlington, VA
Though damaged by either a jet liner (or missle) there is much less damage to that of the towers and lower manhattan.

Target 3 The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW in Washington, DC
Missed target.

I am not saying this is what was said nor how it went down.This is just narrowing it down.
So here we have 3 targets and they seem to scale down in damage.
Target 1 - Gotta be done.Do it.
Target 2 - The heart of out defence so take it easy.We still need this to operate.
Target 3 - This is the White House.We cant destroy what so many people know as our house of freedom and it's leader.

I just find i hard to swallow that the damage and plot to destroy gets smaller as it gets to the 'top'
I know jets were told to scramble and find those things but come on.
NY,ok,they didnt see it coming,so they say.
Pantagon,please,a huge jet liner coming in it's direction and no jets sent to see why it is heading it's way?There are no restrictions for flying near that place without consent?
Yet here is a jet heading to the White House and it is shot down or 'plunged' to the ground so they say?

I dont buy any of this.This ALL seems to controlled and planned out.Steps were taken to minimize as they got to the 'top'
If you suspect terrorists when the two towers got hit,you are going to protect other places such as the pentagon and white house.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Does anyone know if there is any truth to any of the claims made on letsroll911.org? Does he really have a good source? Is there any proof this fighter group was called to intercept. Is there any proof the pilot he talks about was actually decorated as described only 2 days later? If he was indeed honored as described only days afterwards that would be a pretty heafty smoking gun. No pun intended. It is interesting that the Pentagon crash an the PA crash would have been low angle crashes yet only one of the crashes had debris and a crater. And it is very hard to believe that nothing got in the air to take down the jet that supposedly crashed into the pentagon.

Originally posted by Sauron
As it says in the article the man was following orders, taken from the web site LetsRoll911.org

Major Rick Gibney did as he was ordered and did nothing criminal. He was merely following orders,
They, the Happy Hooligans, a unit of 3 F-16 aircraft, were ordered to head toward Pennsylvania. At 0957 they spotted their target; After confirmation orders were received, A one Major Rick Gibney fired two sidewinder missiles at the aircraft and destroyed it in mid flight at precisely 0958;
more

The F-16 Vipers Pilots Association
www.f16viper.org...
F-16 Viper Association Pictures
www.f16viper.org...

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There could be a huge conspiracy regarding this whole 911 events, but I think, we will never get to know, what really happened. Definately, this whole thing is too fishy...

top topics

join