It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Someone Please Explain The Illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I would like to know the current theories concerning what they are, who they are, and what is their primary goal in forming this secret collective?

If you have the information and the time, I would be very interested in learning this.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
www.illuminati-news.com...

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

and

www.savethemales.ca...

Henry's got a lot of good links.

Good luck. You've got a long road ahead of you. Looking forward to seeing what conclusions you arrive at.

cheers
bb

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
lol no ones talking...

trust nothing they tell you!

[edit on 19-8-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
While politics are not My thing, and spirituality is, I find too often these days, they make for very convenient and opportunistic bedfellows.

Thank you for your response. I will be reading for a few days, indeed.

Savethemales, indeed.
By all means, YES! Let's go back to a Matriarichal rule. Oh please let's!

[edit on 18/8/2004 by Elswet]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Elsweet, please, please, please, for the love of puppies, before you read any of those websites, please look at this website. It may seem dry and academic, but it has the decided advantage of being true.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy
Elsweet, please, please, please, for the love of puppies, before you read any of those websites, please look at this website. It may seem dry and academic, but it has the decided advantage of being true.

Woah. i could get lost in those links all day.

Nice resource though just a tad biased in some areas IMO.

Freemasons DIDN'T kill William Morgan? No, I can't prove they did...but come on. Own up to something here.
Do you believe the deportation angle with $500 for his troubles story AT ALL?

Didn't that event pretty much lead to the Anti-Mason Party?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Whatever religion someone belongs to, they will be biased toward it, and consider it the truth, and often the whole truth, and nothing but.

Read anything and everything that takes your interest and try not to make conclusions. You'll be reading perspectives mainly, especially when it comes from interest-groups.

I think of it as, and go along the angle of, the money. Where does the money lead? Where's it coming from? Who prints it.. Who are all the nations borrowing money from?

bb's first two links are a couple of my faves, so I'd recommend them of course. I'd also recommend watching some straight, factual documentaries, like the history of central banks, and banks in general, the history of Royal Families, and why those particular families are rulers.

Check out conspiracy.hopto.org:6969... and drgorilla.no-ip.com:6969... for the latest documentaries and conspiracy files. Everyone must check out the "Money Masters' - what a fantastic doco! For real deep stuff try the "13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati" video.

Anyways, follow your nose, question what you read and hear ten times over, and you'll find it will hit home eventually.

[edit on 18/8/04 by stoneskull]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Freemasons DIDN'T kill William Morgan? No, I can't prove they did...but come on.

OK, well, since proof is no longer an issue, RANT, I'm just going to presume you are responsible for the kidnapping and murder of Madeline Murray O'Hare. I can't prove you did it... but come on!

An episode of the Simpsons once featured an argument between Principal Skinner and Ms. Krabopple, in which Mr. Skinner's argument consisted of making the "money" motion with his hand, and Ms. Krabopple's argument consisted of saying, "Come on!!!!" I was no more convinced by her version of this argument than I am by yours. Care to provide something a little more substantial than "come on?"

Own up to something here.
Do you believe the deportation angle with $500 for his troubles story AT ALL?

I don't believe anything regarding this story. I don't have enough information. I've never even read a book on the subject. Have you?

I try to make it my policy not to presume anyone's guilt in a criminal case before proof has been given. I guess you don't share that habit.

Didn't that event pretty much lead to the Anti-Mason Party?

No, the belief that Captain Morgan was murdered by Freemasons was used as part of the propoganda machine of the Anti-Masonic Party. The whole party was pretty absurd, in my mind, but then again, in my opinion, your country (and mine) would do better with a Freemason leader. Just my opinion, and obviously I vote as I feel is best for my country.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Nice, look what you get when you click on William Morgan on that Mason site lol:
freemasonry.bcy.ca...
"File not found
The requested URL was not found on this server. Please continue exploring this site by using one of the links at the top or bottom of the page.
HTTP status codes, based on FTP status codes, were established by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and defined by Tim Berners-Lee in 1992, as a part of the HTTP 0.9 specifications.
The first 4 indicates a client error. The server is saying that the browser has misspelled the URL or requested a page which is no longer there. Conversely, a 5xx error indicates a server-side problem. It also indicates an error which may be transient; if you try it again, it may work.
The middle 0 refers to a general syntax error such as a spelling mistake.
The last 4 indicates the specific error in the group of 40x, which also includes 400: Bad Request, 401: Unauthorized, etc.
404: File not found is only supposed to be used in cases where the server cannot find the requested location and is unsure of its status, but it is also generally used if a page has permanently been deleted. 410: Gone is the proper code to indicate a permanent change but is rarely if ever used.
Net folklore would have us believe that 404 is derived from the room at CERN where the first web servers were located. There is no such room at CERN."

[edit on 19-8-2004 by DetectivePerez]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Try this on for size
should get your balls in your throat.

www.markswatson.com...

[edit on 19-8-2004 by tututkamen]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Freemasons DIDN'T kill William Morgan? No, I can't prove they did...but come on.

OK, well, since proof is no longer an issue, RANT, I'm just going to presume you are responsible for the kidnapping and murder of Madeline Murray O'Hare. I can't prove you did it... but come on!

No, I just framed OJ. I always thought it was O'Hare's bodyguard that did her in as a result of a failed robbery/ransom attempt...but now that you mention it... The Freemasons would want her dead!!!

My "come on" here AK is more of a last ditch effort to not lose all respect for secret societies. If your hierarchy doesn't kill people, what good are you? I take great delight in imagining Mirthful Me dancing on tables in the Grand Lodge with a bottle of wine in one hand and the petrified tongue of Capt. Morgan in the other singing here's what we do to traitors.

And....."scene"

Elswet, this exhibiton match into the random trivial nuance of Illuminati debate is but one of the many joys ahead of you in your search for the "truth" (whatever that is).

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   

No, I just framed OJ. I always thought it was O'Hare's bodyguard that did her in as a result of a failed robbery/ransom attempt...but now that you mention it... The Freemasons would want her dead!!!

Not much of a framing, sure you just didn�t tape him (O.J.) to the wall? As to the good Madame, I believe that the Christian Fundamentalists would have far more interest (and responsibility?) for her untimely demise, than the good men of Freemasonry.

My "come on" here AK is more of a last ditch effort to not lose all respect for secret societies. If your hierarchy doesn't kill people, what good are you? I take great delight in imagining Mirthful Me dancing on tables in the Grand Lodge with a bottle of wine in one hand and the petrified tongue of Capt. Morgan in the other singing here's what we do to traitors.

RANT, please say it isn�t so! Your respect is what we crave, and live for, the pedestrian musings of a �Heroic Malcontent� is how the Craft measures it�s relevance in this world� our "Secret", revealed�

As to your �delight�, I will administer the proverbial �cold water� to your misguided arousal; my form of �celebration� with the excised tongue of the �Good Captain� is contemplative, typically with a fine single malt of significant age. No dancing, no wine, (as if I would consume directly from the bottle, as an oenologist, I use the proper instrument), introspection is the operative mood. Now a �traitor� of contemporary malfeasance is a matter of different stripe, Champagne (word from the wine wise, Dom Perignon, and Louis Roederer �Cristal� are not the end all of Champagne, not even close), and �Tongue Wagging� abound, the "Monkey Dance" culminates the evening of festivities, the honor of the Craft, once again intact.

And....."scene"

Elswet, this exhibiton match into the random trivial nuance of Illuminati debate is but one of the many joys ahead of you in your search for the "truth" (whatever that is).

Your �exhibiton�, both trivial and random, has been a joy to debate, I would recommend a search, for the �truth� about the Illuminati.

On another note, I find your new Avatar (Jodie Foster, for historical relevance, RANT being rather mercurial when it comes to his �identity�) strangely compelling (surely I am the only one that �gets� it's message), assassination seems to be the �order� of the day, a suitable recipient of such a deed is all that is required. Perhaps you would proffer your character, or good name? Slaying the mythical beast indeed.

p.s. What�s an �Elswet�?

[edit on 19/8/2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen
Try this on for size
should get your balls in your throat.

www.markswatson.com...

[edit on 19-8-2004 by tututkamen]

I started to read that garbage but stopped short after this paragraph:

When you understand that Bush-Clinton-Bush are Luciferian Illuminists then you can see what such Bush quotes really mean. What people are a TERROR to Lucifer's people? Muslims are not a terror to Lucifer's people. Muslims are Luciferians. Lucifer is the father of lies. Lucifer comes only to steal kill and destroy. Islam is a religion, of hate, killing, and destruction.

Poppycock. Not even interested to read the rest of it.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Try skome of David Icke's books. Not sure on the reptilian NWO but interesting Illuminati stuff in there!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregandgemma
Try skome of David Icke's books. Not sure on the reptilian NWO but interesting Illuminati stuff in there!

I tried "skome" of David Icke's books, but I didn't find it as useful as this. �Creature� comforts occasionally trump Illumination.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I find it interesting that when someone asks about the illuminati.. you jump in to the defense of freemasonry..

I don't recall him asking about freemasonry does anyone else?

Hmm I guess it could be because EVERYWHERE you look there are links made between the illuminati and freemasonry. Including that site you referenced.

[edit on 19-8-2004 by NephraTari]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by Gregandgemma

I tried "skome" of David Icke's books, but I didn't find it as useful as this. �Creature� comforts occasionally trump Illumination.

You have done it again, my good Monkey. I just can't get enough of this stuff!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I think I may want that charmin plush bear, but just maybe

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Go rent Tomb Raider....

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Go rent Tomb Raider....

No, no, no... Go watch "FROM HELL" and study Mystery Religions for a semester!!!

Then you will have the supreme knowledge of the universe...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join