It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most amazing secret in our society - The answer to almost all your questions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
There is another species living among us, that its just like us. If you see them, you think they are exactly like you. If you talk to them, 99% of the time you think they are exactly like you.

But they are not us.

Around 4% of the world population, based on studies all over the world by credible organizations, are psychopaths. (it may be bigger, but thats what we know for sure) One in each 22 in the western society .

Before you stop reading and say you already knew about it: well, if you think you do and didnt stop to rethink about our entire society and way of life, you probably dont know enough about it (keep reading and research!!). The reality is that media doesnt seem worried enough to inform us about it, you will quickly realize why in an instant.

Psychopaths (=Sociopaths!, same term)? No, that does not mean they want to kill you, they are not killers. Well, almost none of them are killers. The majority of them are NOT involved in criminal behavior, well, according to the law

They have no consciousness. They dont have empathy, they dont care about any kind of life. They dont care about their own children. They dont care about their own parents. They are fearless predators.

They MANIPULATE people to get what they want. They will go thought life leaving trails of misery, psychological, emotional, financial damage, moving from one target to the other.

But if they dont want to kill me, whats the problem with them? They are everywhere. Politics? Hell YEAH! Top corporations? Yes. These people are actually deciding whats the best for you, your children. A LOT of politicians out there are psychos. Wall street! Lover that simply became gay? Co worker bullying you? Your partner, ex? Your father? ...

So, how can we identify them? These 5 traits, all psychopaths have.
- no remorse
- they use pity to get to their victims
- they create a persona for each victim, specifically designed to manipulate their target
- their past is completely confused, they never tell the whole history
- high levels of testosterone (males and female[but they are not ugly or things like that])

Just to make sure its clear: their brain actually works different than our. Research about it.

Secondary traits: They may have it, may not have it. We have some of them, it doesnt mean we are psychopath. Meaning: IF YOU HAVE ALL OF THESE BELOW, you may not be a psychopath.

Sexual promiscuity/Asexuality/One night stands

Narcissism/boastfulness a sense of being born for a special purpose.

History of brief or failed relationships ending badly which are always the fault of the other party - wants to/or does get engaged/married on impulse.

labyrinthpsycho.blogspot.com...

Typical Female Psychopathic Traits: They may have it, may not have it. Meaning: IF YOU HAVE ALL OF THESE BELOW, you may not be a psychopath.

Waking up in pools of sweat even in cool weather

Somewhat unfeminine posture when viewed from behind (but this is not a hard and fast rule)

Violent or sadistic sexual requests (wanting their nipples bitten hard, etc)

Falling asleep and waking up instantly. Sleep and waking is instantaneous with all psychopaths

labyrinthpsycho.blogspot.com...
Psychopaths can explain almost every freaking conspiracy out there and why they are possible. Why we shouldnt trust everyone, specially governments. I believe you can actually say that they are the cause for most of our problems.

After reading this you must be asking yourself. So, there must be people spending money into the awareness of this. Well, nobody is. And you know why, and the answer involves our leaders' names .

Please, RESEARCH into the links below, a lot of VIDEOS, you dont need to buy books, only if you want, you can learn a lot by just researching online. I am astonished. There are so much information out there, that I cant put everything in one thread, its impossible, you need to go out there, research, and try to inform as many people as possible.

Thread based on work of Thomas Sheridan
His Blog - a lot of articles
YouTube Page - a LOT of educational videos
Psychopath and Bullying

MUST WATCH: 11min, introduction to the concept

tip: research for interviews with him, there are a lot of links in his blog, he explains everything in the interviews, so you can learn how to defend yourself against these "puzzling" people

1 HOUR INTERVIEW

Politics and the Psychopaths

Please, research more, thats your own PROTECTION!! There are lot more info out there, I wish I had more time, but everyone can find thought the links easily more info.

I leave you with this quote by Thomas:

Psychopaths may not be demonically possessed as such, but they are certainly not possessed by a human consciousness. That is absolutely beyond question.

*the secret is psychopaths does not mean serial killers

edit on 14/8/11 by Faiol because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Aug 14 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Mon Aug 15 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: add link to first quote

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
You may label me as a psychopath but, the man in the video seems to be a failed man that feels the need to blame the world for his failures.

From what I watched he fits all the key elements that he describes as being psychopathic.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

LOL

The guy actually wrote a book, and he actually think psychopaths are a good thing to our society, and will help us evolve. He is not a loser whats so ever, the video is just informative on actually science applied on real life.

So, yeah, congrats, your 2 min analysis of the guy is what makes me not read this board anymore.

But whatever, there are always going to be someone hating.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Some of the things you ascribe as psychopathic symptoms seem fairly normal to me.

If we lower the standard of what we classify as a psychopath, we may be able to include the whole race.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

no

you probably misunderstood the post

thanks for pointing out, I corrected the first post, it wasnt clear enough!! a lot of info, its impossible to keep everything on, thats why, as I state, research yourself, dont take my word over it

a psychopath is only a psychopath if he has the 5 traits

actually you can test it, their brain works differently

the secondary traits, are simply traits, most of us have some of them

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

LOL

The guy actually wrote a book, and he actually think psychopaths are a good thing to our society, and will help us evolve. He is not a loser whats so ever, the video is just informative on actually science applied on real life.

So, yeah, congrats, your 2 min analysis of the guy is what makes me not read this board anymore.

Did I ever say he was a "loser"?. Nope I reviewed my short response and see that I did not.

Did I ever elude to psychopaths where a detriment to our society...again reviewed my response and found that I did not.

I have not been "hating" on anyone, just my casual observation.

If you stand by the man in videos opinions then why would you be opposed to belief that the man is a psychopath, if in fact it is a progressive form of evolution?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I think my ex-girlfriend is a psychopath.

That is all.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Man some of those female psychopathic indications are absolutely hilarious! Large clitoris?? Is this some kind of joke?? You cannot actually be serious can you?
edit on 14-8-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
i'm a cycle path!

well, i have some of those qualities at least x

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

LOL

Did I ever say he was a "loser"?. Nope I reviewed my short response and see that I did not.

Did I ever elude to psychopaths where a detriment to our society...again reviewed my response and found that I did not.

I have not been "hating" on anyone, just my casual observation.

If you stand by the man in videos opinions then why would you be opposed to belief that the man is a psychopath, if in fact it is a progressive form of evolution?

he states that he believes the reason that psychopath exists are to make humans evolve

thats all, I dont believe that

psychopaths dont like to being notice as such, they would simply run if they were identified, or if they have something they cant let go, they would fight for it: so by that, I would assume he isnt, since he exposes what they are, and he received a lot of positive feedback

the reason of this post is not to decide if the man of the video is a psycho or not, is to let the subject be aware around here as important

I am really curious to know why are you engaging in this thread like that, what does it add to the discussion? If you were to tell me that everything stated on this thread is a lie, than we may have a discussion, but really? Is this a joke?

so please, if you are not interested, I understand, otherwise, try to research and learn from whatever sources you want

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I really dont know the reason for those, just posted if anyone had any curiosity, I believe it may be because of the high testosterone

but come on, as I stated, if somebody has that, it doesnt mean they are psychopath, its only another way to try to help people identify by other means, but its not the best way!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

reply to post by sir_slide

I really dont know the reason for those, just posted if anyone had any curiosity, I believe it may be because of the high testosterone

but come on, as I stated, if somebody has that, it doesnt mean they are psychopath, its only another way to try to help people identify by other means, but its not the best way!

Ma'm can you please bend over so I can check your......

This post wil probably be in violation of the T&C but oh well.

Sorry I could not resist that.
edit on 14-8-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
There are loads of different facets of the human personality which is what the ancient world saw with their pantheons of different gods and goddesses. We all normally display lots of these traits at various situations in our lives. I wonder if the psychopath is nature's way of providing leadership traits. However its out of control now with the idolisation of Emporers, Kings and especially bosses, we actually increase this facet by feeding it attention instead of helping to fence round or control that murderous part that destroys others. Today's example are often in industry and positions of power. A lot of politicians and people who have clawed their way into power display these trails.

My neighbour was an accountant. She's only in her mid 40's but ended up working in a firm that closed down businesses. She has had to stop work because of being so distressed at the misery her job caused, especially when these firms were failing due to the bank's refusal to provide cash flow. The asset stripping has been scandalous. Sure one thinks hey, you should be stronger, but listening to her describe a woman arriving with 2 small kids at her home to confront her, whose husband committed suicide after she had walked into and closed the factory where he worked, my neighbour couldn't take the guilt. Many of her colleagues are still doing their job, even enjoying the power it gives them although ironically as we have fewer businesses we need their 'services' less and even they are getting laid off.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

LOL

if you are actually dating someone, I think you could do that

a lot of people get destroyed in relationships with psychos

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Yeah no worries, just thought it a very odd way to try and identify potential female psychopaths, that's all.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I think that they are indeed conscious for the most part, unless under the influence of something or they are also psychotic.

It's a conscience which they lack, though. IMO it probably has something to do with the reptilian portion of our brains.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
There are loads of different facets of the human personality which is what the ancient world saw with their pantheons of different gods and goddesses. We all normally display lots of these traits at various situations in our lives. I wonder if the psychopath is nature's way of providing leadership traits. However its out of control now with the idolisation of Emporers, Kings and especially bosses, we actually increase this facet by feeding it attention instead of helping to fence round or control that murderous part that destroys others. Today's example are often in industry and positions of power. A lot of politicians and people who have clawed their way into power display these trails.

I dont think its nature's way.

Because if you stop to think about it, a psychopath almost always prefers working alone, doing his thing.

The way I see society, the only way for us to thrive is by working together, its impossible for one person to be good in everything, to know everything, so, it cant be a nature's way.

Psychopaths think they are God-like creature.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by Faiol

Yeah no worries, just thought it a very odd way to try and identify potential female psychopaths, that's all.

and I agree, the problem is that there are a lot of information,its impossible to write a perfect thread about it, but, I fixed it, so other people wont misunderstand

luckily you pointed out, now its better

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Its weird that you made this thread because I was going to post something very similar to what you're saying. Its all true. Psychopaths think in ways the average person can't even comprehend. And psychopaths tend to always find their way into positions of authority. Your boss, politicians, CEO's, corrupt cops: they will do whatever it takes to stay on top and maintain their sense of superiority- even if it means manipulating you in ways you don't even know of.

I've always been able to think on the same level as psychopaths. I'm good at playing detective and reading peoples' minds, and also have talent for finding peoples' buttons and pushing them. I would have no trouble manipulating people in creative, subtle ways but in all honesty I have too much of a conscience for that. I guess I just have psychopathic tendencies.

Anyway, this is why I'm one of the few people to really believe in the whole Illuminati/NWO conspiracy. I really can see things (motives, strategies, power grabs) that most people can't.
edit on 8/14/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

I posted this thread because when you learn about this, and all the implications, every day that passed without me creating a thread about it, I felt bad for not trying to help

lets hope this thread can give some light to some people, that I hope they can pass on to others and so ...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join