It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911: the Road to Tyranny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
See "911: the Road to Tyranny," the Alex Jones film which makes Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11" look like pro-Bush propaganda:

www.archive.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
That has come up on ATS a lot. Here are the results from a Google-ATS Search:

"Road to Tyranny" on ATS

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I cant wait to further my education....

Is the movie out already? I must take time out of my schedule for this one. I always loved a good anti-Bush flick.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I think I saw parts of it somewhere on the web, the guy somehow didn't look credible.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
It's been out for a couple years.

It's located in many spots on the web. (just examples):

Torrents: drgorilla.no-ip.com:6969... & conspiracy.hopto.org:6969...

Web: www.lastingnetworks.com... & www.nonwo.net...

All p2p networks have it.

BTW, Alex Jones is very credible. Listen to his radio show 11am-1pm Central US time, at sce.m2ktalk.com:8010... (show is also repeated from 9pm-12am and 1am-4am)

Or check out www.radiofreeaustin.org... which has a 32k stream (instead of 8k) as well as talk-show host Jack Blood (among others). Both Alex Jones and Jack Blood are smoking, and often have terrific guests.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a very anti-Bush...conspiracy type individual....dont take him very seriously....obvious not many took his 2 year old movie serious...and for good reason...95% of it is BS....

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix
Alex Jones is a very anti-Bush...conspiracy type individual....dont take him very seriously....obvious not many took his 2 year old movie serious...and for good reason...95% of it is BS....

That is so not true. A good habit when looking into this kind of stuff, is not to form an opinion without research. The ONLY thing you can find about that movie without your opinion getting in the way is that he adds a bit too much hype. The content has not been successfully debunked by anyone.

If you feel I am wrong, though, I'd like to see your evidence on that 95%.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It's obvious you don't know much about Alex Jones, BasementTroll.

Luckily, your ignorance is probably shielding you from embarrassment.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Why is anyone who doesn't buy into every single person's theories "ignorant"?

Get off the high horse, it's not appreciated here.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Huh?

I didn't say anyone who doesn't buy into every single person's theories is "ignorant".

Get off yours.

Alex Jones is a very anti-Bush...conspiracy type individual....dont take him very seriously....obvious not many took his 2 year old movie serious...and for good reason...95% of it is BS

Alex Jones is anti-tyranny, whomever the tyrant.
He exposes conspiracies that most of the media doesn't cover.
What he talks abot is very serious.
Thousands of people have watched 911 - Road to Tyranny, including politicians, celebrities, and has been given great reviews from the New York Post for example. (Check out the sequel - Masters of Terror).
I'd like you to show even 5% of the film as being BS.

BasementAddix is acting like he knows about something it seems obvious he doesn't. What kind of horse is that, Djarums?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yes, your comment to basement addix:

Luckily, your ignorance is probably shielding you from embarrassment.

He stated a dislike for someone you believe in. You then called him ignorant. I see!

You say what Mr. Jones discusses is true and important. Other people think he's nuts. That's fine.

That doesn't make anyone ignorant any more than it makes you a "wacko" for believing everything Jones says. You believe what you want, others believe what they want.

basementaddix was entitled to his opinion on Jones and you were quite simply out of line with your sarcastic remark about his "ignorance" due to his opinion. That's all.
Side note: There was a purpose in changing his name to basement'troll' due to him saying something you didn't like? Sorry, I don't see it.

[edit on 8-18-2004 by Djarums]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
He didn't just state a dislike in the man, he also made assertions about him and his film, without any type of reason.

If you say a documentary is 95% BS that is 95% documented, then yes, I will say that it is ignorant.

You're out of line for butting in, and not allowing Basement to speak for himself.

top topics

join