It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Site List (Add to it Please)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
nt

[edit on 17-8-2004 by DetectivePerez]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
www.uni... tedscripters.com/index.html?file=/hotvamps/masonlink.html&ref=http://www.unitedscripters.com/hotvamps/masonlink.html
Now if this dont keep you busy for the rest of your LIFE!

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
For the unaware and uninitiated:

A good place to start would be www.evangelicaltruth.com... - I am an atheist myself so I'm not interested in Freemasonry from the same angle they are.. but you'll find some interesting articles there, including transcripts of some of the degrees that you can read through.

If you want some real Masonic texts including philosophies, encyclopedias, etc written and still studied by Masons today, try www.freemasons-freemasonry.com... - my personal favourite.. full of interesting reading.. don't be surprised if you end up nocturnal.. hehe, sometimes I think I've been reading for about half an hour and I look at the clock and hours have gone by :/

Here's some more interesting links too:

www.wikipedia.org... - A lot of great info and facts written like an entry in an encyclopedia

www.masonicinfo.com... - This is the best site out there written by Masons.. check out the list of famous Masons!

www.cephasministry.com... - Another anti-mason site that is absolutely brilliant.. another one that is so full of information you'll never finish reading it - hehe.

web.mit.edu... - This is an interesting little article I found where a Mason is discussing Anti-Masons

and then, of course, there is www.freemasonrywatch.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by stoneskull
www.wikipedia.org... - A lot of great info and facts written like an entry in an encyclopedia

Heh. I wrote a fair amount of this article, or at least I had last year. Why not just ask me directly?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
United Grand Lodge of England.

www.grandlodge-england.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by stoneskull
For the unaware and uninitiated:

A good place to start would be www.evangelicaltruth.com... - I am an atheist myself so I'm not interested in Freemasonry from the same angle they are.. but you'll find some interesting articles there, including transcripts of some of the degrees that you can read through.

The "degrees" presented here are not regular Masonic degrees. I'm not sure of their pedigree, but I've looked at some of them, and they are nothing like the degrees I took.

and then, of course, there is www.freemasonrywatch.org...

That's not a good site to read unless you like reading a lot of lies.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'm curious..

Are these lies too?

www.ephesians5-11.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Here's a few more:

www.conspiracyarchive.com... - Like a "Celestine Prophesy" of Masonry.

watch.pair.com... - Masonic Symbolism

members.shaw.ca... - Oooh, Freemasons.. scary.

And gold reading - www.sacred-texts.com... - Manly P Hall - Secret Teachings Seclorum

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here is probably the most extensive list of Freemasonry related sites on the net.

masons.start4all.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I think it is important to note that anti-masonic maerial found at a url with "ministry", or "evangelical" or "Christian" in it's title should be ignored. Masonic information uploaded to the web by unhappy Christians (even say, Jews, Muslims, and others) is likely the least objective of the bunch. These individuals are more worried about the state of their souls than the truth.

Just something to consider.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I don't think anti-masonic material should be ignored at all.

Freemasons tend to be very curious people and we like to see both sides of the argument. There is a big difference between ignoring something and studying and rejecting.
By reading anti-masonic material we are also made aware of the fears of different groups and sometimes it is possible to point out to them that their reasons for hating Freemasonry are based on falsities.

Believe it or not, reading anti-masonic arguments can be a major learning experience for Freemasons. There are some points that the anti-crowd raise that I have no answer to because I have never seen that particular angle of discussion or explored that avenue of thought. I then go away and study and with my knowledge of Freemasonry, am able to make sense of certain subjects and ideas. Half the time these new avenues of exploration open up new places to explore, and I find myself learning things in history, ritual, religion, geography - all sorts of different things connected with the Craft that I might have missed or not thought to have looked at, had an anti-mason not guided me there with their argument.

There are sites like Freemasonwatch.com that are nothing but pure bile, hatred and lies, and reading the putrid contents therein is a toil. You don't tend to learn much from a place like that as it contains too many lies, but I would say that even Freemasonrywatch.com serves a purpose to me. I've read some things there that are so outlandish and followed them up and actually learnt how people will go to any length to blacken the name of Freemasonry.

As I've stated, Freemasons tend to be very curious about their own subject. A guy called William Hannah wrote an anti-masonic book called Darkness Visible over 50 years ago and, to this day in the UK, the vast majority of people who have purchased it are Freemasons. My own library actually contains just as many anti-masonic books as it does those that are neutral or pro. It's all part of the learning process. I get annoyed with people who think that masons just follow blindly like sheep when the fact is that we've probably studied and answered more anti-masonic material than they ever will.

So I would never suggest to anyone that they avoid reading anti-masonic material. In fact, I would suggest that they do. But the important thing to remember is that you must always follow it up. Always try to find out the truth behind it. Never just sit there and swallow it blindly. Use it as a means to aid study, but always look at the other side, and always keep an open mind.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think you misunderstood my post, Leveller . . . . . well, maybe.

new topics

top topics

join