It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashtar Sheran :

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
You know that I'm not an addicted user of the UFO section. But this time I need the help of some members who have a some knowledge of the UFO seekers middle.

Who is Asthar Sharan (or sheran, I don't know) ? Does this guy exist and/or is a sort of guru of an (too) enlightened^people sects ? Or does it's just a myth ? Please, I really need your help, because I know some people who believe in him and his "great cosmic float" and I would like to know with who I'm talking with.

Thanks,

Nans

[edit on 12-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Asthar Sheran is theoretcly a commander of a galactic space ship fleet, and he have contacted many people around the world offering information about what expect us in the near future and how we must act to be "saved", but he is not a real person living here , so you cant find him anywhere.
there are hundreds of documents that he asked to the conctatees to write and share to all the people possible, so they have all of them in a text format in the internet to download for free.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Asthar Sheran...

I started to see writings and teachings, from the Asthar Sheran community, since 2002, and until now, let me tell ya, that i haven't read even half of the documents, that are available throughout the www.

One thing is certain Nan...

You'll have a LOT to gain in analysing Asthar Sheran main sites. I mean it!!

I wont post here (for now) any links related to this subject, because I KNOW that it would be a matter of time until, i started to get "bombed", by many people, about spreading "false" info.

So... if you really want to get into the Universe content, and seeing with your own eyes, who are thesePeople, my advise is:

Make a deep search; download as much documents as you can; and then (with time), start to print them, one at each time. You will have reading, for more than 2 years, because on the main sites, you'll discover entire e-books, with tremenduous interesting themes.

I'll be checking this thread often, to see if , meanwhile, you already have some info about...
Asthar Sheran!

Cya soon!
HARAK.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
www.universe-people.com...

Here is a link, here you can find anything you need to know! It is very interesting and usefull!

You are heartily welcome by our cosmic friends!

I greet you with love

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
thx for the link Italiano

ans yes, love for you too, as love for all...lOVE ROCKS

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
WOW...Thx for the instant help Italiano

I have three "way above" votes this Month:

Kangaxx , and you Italiano already have been ..., awarded!!!

Cya later!!

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
LOL, no problem, love to help.

By the way, You 2 have also been rewarded with 'way above'

[edit on 8-8-2004 by Italiano]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
If you don't know what to do with your WATSA's votes, you can give 'em to me.

I'm sorry but I'm quite skeptical about what I've read on the link you give me. There are many things confused and many stuffs I simply can't believe.

I know some things about "the cosmis travellers", "the cosmic messengers" or whose I use to call "the cosmic bohemians", but some sites I've seen have belief to close from the RAELIAN beliefs...

[edit on 9-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sorry mate, but could never give a way above vote , to someone that has 666 in his/her avatar image.

[edit on 9/8/04 by HARAK]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HARAK has 666 in his/her avatar image.

Oh my....didnt even see that!

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by HARAK
Sorry mate, but could never give a way above vote , to someone that has 666 in his/her avatar image.

Why ?

666 rule !

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   

No, I'm sorry, I'm kiddin', in fact, the 666 thing on my t-shirt is more a rock n'roll thing...

[edit on 10-8-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

666...........Chica your crazy. Thats a guarantee ticket to hell there.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I know it's out of topic, but I think there are two opposites meaning of 666, because, err..., it's the number of satan and satan is the rebel angel, but actually, NWO try to impose 666 as a way of submission (control), and not rebellion...

Word, we should take back 666 to the primitive meaning of this number, if you see what I mean.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
There are some devils I like, and some devils I hate.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
There are some devils I like, and some devils I hate.

I'm a bit suspicious with Ashtar Sheran because one some pics he look like a reptilian under a human mask.

You see ? Maybe he got some blue lenses ?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I've also heard about a cosmic messenger, but what I'v learn is really different from what I've read on the site about Ashtar Sheran.

I mean things are confused, I don't know from where to start to explain you what I think about the cosmic messenger.

I mean, my messenger don't need any machine to travel in space.

wallpapers.for.free.fr...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I was looking at that site, and on the first page if you scroll down you see a "photo of Asket in a spaceship"...she is supposed to be one of these "cosmic people". I also noticed that Asket wears quite a bit of eye makeup.

I don't know why, but I have a hard time imagining these people getting ready in the morning putting on their make up just like we ladies do on earth. That picture looks like it was taken from some cheesy 70's sci-fi movie.

This is my first time checking out the site, LOL, not sure why I noticed her make-up...wonder what brand she wears

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I was reading a bit on this site:
sanandaseagles.com...
It just seems like a Christian's attempt to convert people to the Christian Religion...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
this is just a load of BS!!!

looks like Raelian propaganda haha

<<   2  3  4 >>

join