It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of EBEs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
In Timothy Goods book unearthly disclosure, he details the case of an young Italian gentleman who claims to have had experiences with small alien creatures and perhaps more amazingly taken polaroid photos of them!

Filiberto Caponi then aged 23, a resident of a small Italian district, was parking his car one night when he heard a very strange noise. Knowing this was no ordinary animal he went to investigate. He saw a smallish humanoid shape which ran off down the road at some speed. Being no ordinary event he ran after it and managed to catch up with it. After this he drove home obviously thinking WTF has happened. Subsequent experiences with the EBE allowed him to photograph it up to six times.

ufocasebook.com...

(updated link)

page takes a little while to load up and most are just .gif
but the last series shows some real alleged EBEs. On the last row, centre (slightly brownish creature) is one of those alleged to have been taken by this guy. Wondered what anyones opinions were on this and of course any of the others, although we have the alien interview pics and the Roswell autopsy pics. nice little collection of stills

also a nice little gallery of various (about 50) UFOs

www.ufocasebook.com...

most are well known (Gulf breeze, TR-3B) but worth a look

Added 28th April 2003: Would anyone posting on this thread do me the courtesy of NOT posting stuff like this,

�It looks like a disfigured chimp that has been burned alive and coated with peanut butter lol�

I am quite capable of thinking up my own amusing comparisons on what it looks like to keep myself amused. One line answers are not desired and if you don`t want to contribute properly DON`T.

[Edited on 27-3-2003 by cassini]

[Edited on 28-4-2003 by cassini]

[edit on 6-7-2004 by cassini]

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   
No one want to offer an opinion on this fine looking alien?

For anyone who is not familiar with the story here is a much better rendition than my somewhat crap attempt.

www.chez.com...

and the full set of pics much better than the link on the original post

www.chez.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ths pics look like fakes to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
the picture of the brown thing with short limbs, looks like a deformed/disfigured human to me...

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Thats hilarious! Indeed fakes. Easy to distinguish too. Look at the legs! Hah!

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
"Thats hilarious! Indeed fakes. Easy to distinguish too. Look at the legs! Hah!"

They have legs! sorry in which way is this amusing?
Basically, what are saying boy, justify the comment.

Remember these pictures have been taken seriously enough by major UFOlogists to not just be laughed off out of hand.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
"Thats hilarious! Indeed fakes. Easy to distinguish too. Look at the legs! Hah!"

They have legs! sorry in which way is this amusing?
Basically, what are saying boy, justify the comment.

Remember these pictures have been taken seriously enough by major UFOlogists to not just be laughed off out of hand.

Oh, Im so, so, so sorry, "boy". But these are obvious fakes. I know the really cheesey fake model of an ET has legs. And they look horrendously fake. You can tell by just looking at it that its got a plasticy look to it. Dont get angry at me because YOU were fooled into believing this guy.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
"Dont get angry at me because YOU were fooled into believing this guy."

1) Hey, I have n`t said what I think about them. I`m not angry just dissapointed at these one line answers. If I wanted such scant reaction to my threads I`d set up a poll each time I did a subject.

2) Enough people take this incident seriously enough that they have researched it professionally and had their work published for it. Whilst these pictures may look like fakes, it is fair to say almost everyone, including the one that IS real will look fake. What you describe as a plasticy look could be the result of flash on skin/suit.

And so it is clear I normally put these things up without stating my own opinion (at least initially) because I believe they are interesting. In this case I thought as it still seems to baffle UFOlogists and researchers it might be worth it.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It looks like a disfigured chimp that has been burned alive and coated with peanut butter lol

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
apologies I`ve not had a sense of humour transplant but I`ve added this to the top post.

Added 28th April 2003: Would anyone posting on this thread do me the courtesy of NOT posting stuff like this,

�It looks like a disfigured chimp that has been burned alive and coated with peanut butter lol�

I am quite capable of thinking up my own amusing comparisons on what it looks like to keep myself amused. One line answers are not desired and if you don`t want to contribute properly DON`T.

*rants* *smashes* *screaaamss******

(PS this is not a personal attack on anyone who has said something silly but I`d rather have some serious comment)

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Why is it that almost every alien photo pictures these creatures naked? I have a theory about that one: They're fakes. Take the Rosswell pictures for instance. The way the surgeon holds the knife -- no surgeon would hold it that way, for it is very unstable. And another thing: Why are the pictures always bad in quality?

BTW. This alien looks as if he was interrupted while shaving or something
. Or perhaps he's just hatched?
He's full of some white gue.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
"Why is it that almost every alien photo pictures these creatures naked?"

True! However is this one really naked? On one pic at least you can see tubes coming from the front. Speculation that what you see may be somekind of suit.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
First set of pictures, there are a lot of badly computer generated ones which i am sure you know. Then some seen too set up, like the ones peering through the window, this one however I like the most, Is it real I cannot say but I think it's one of the best on that first site.

This one below that could be dust on the film, or the lens, when I was in my b/w photography class I produced some photographs like this.

Also I'd like to comment that I think those photos people take and say are energy orbs/aliens/crafts/whatever are bunk, I've produced many of those, it's the flash reflecting off pieces of dust in the air... example

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Just looking at it, this alleged EBE does not look like it could: "ran off down the road at some speed."

I mean, if it was supposedly so fast, I'd expect it to be skinnier. This thing doesn't look like it is very fast- look at all the scars on its body! Also, if that's the case, why is it sitting down in the middle of the road, ignoring the flash of the camera? An alien that was trying to get away would not sit down in the middle of the road after running away from someone in a vehicle driving on the road.

The other thing is that something doesn't look right about it. If you look behind the head, near the nape of the neck, you can clearly see a scar or crack of some sort. Who knows what this is.. if it is a real EBE, it is injured.

If it is not a real EBE, it most likely is a human burn victim. Burn victims tend to have loss of fluids that go into other compartments (its called Third-Spacing), which leads to severe edema due to the protein loss. What happens is the burned skin fuses with other areas, causing the disfigurement- you can clearly see disfigurement along the areas of the shoulder, neck, and arm. This also accounts for the "plasticity" look to it. The gooey white substance that is on it could very well be burn ointment- that is CAKED ON to prevent infection. I also noticed that on the "EBE's" face, it looks like it has a human-like nose. The eyes are characteristic of severe burn victims. The skin's pigment is also horribly deformed, which would definitely indicate 3rd degree burns. Anyways, according to a surgeon friend who looked at this photo for a few minutes, this thing looks like "a burn victim". This is someone who has operated on several burn victims, so I do trust their medical opinion.

In reality, who knows, is it real or fake?

[Edited on 28-4-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Looks abit like Kenny in South Park without his cloathes

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Nice find. Some of those pics do look real to me, but others do look kinda fake.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   

sorry bout the comment above, it seems to have angered people, but I think that this is the most realistic picture out of all of them.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
not angry just dissapointed as I said. Wanted some serious comment not amusing comments.

"but I think that this is the most realistic picture out of all of them."

What makes you think this is a better contender? (not being nasty or anything like that just want to know)

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Erm, I suppose having been made in hollywood by a genius in teh field, the last pic would look the best (it is from the film cummunion you see... or is it contact? a film anyway)..

And, in what way does that things eyes look similar to the eyes of a burns victim?!!??

I would suggest it is a fake.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
What are you guys talking about? This is the most believable one.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join