It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who think Canada lets anyone into the country.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This article was in the Sun today.
www.canoe.ca...

It states that there is a need for more staff to do the job of culling the smugglers, terrorist, etc, from the legitamate travelers to Canada. So, Canada doesn't let "anyone" in. Could the gov't do a better job? Yes. Are they inactive on this issue? No.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It's probobly easier to get into the U.S and you don't need a passport. I hear that the southern border is just crawling with people casually walking in from Mexico.

JAK

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well I've looked into the possibility of emigrating to Canada, (it has been a dream of mine ever since I was young, so I hope all of you already there appreciate it
), and the opinion that it lets just 'anyone' in seems far from what I have found to be the fact.

Of course, I am talking from the standpoint of entering legally.

If it were the case though and I could just stroll in I would not be posting from the UK.

Jack

[Anyone out there fancy offering me a job?]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
This article was in the Sun today.
www.canoe.ca...

It states that there is a need for more staff to do the job of culling the smugglers, terrorist, etc, from the legitamate travelers to Canada. So, Canada doesn't let "anyone" in. Could the gov't do a better job? Yes. Are they inactive on this issue? No.

Well that's good to hear. At least the problem is being recognized. I hope it isn't all talk like it is down here with both parties afraid to do anything about immigration.

join