It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spetsnaz Poster!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Terrorism is a sickness. Meet the doctors.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Sweet I want one. Im not sure if it was spentaz that were involved in that theatre hostage situation with the sleeping gas. But man you have to admire there tenacity towards those terrorist I mean capping the terrorist alseep in the head they dont mess around in russia.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Why do you think the Russian hostages were freed from Iran so much faster than Americans after the revolution? I've heard that the soviets captured friends or family of the terrorists and started sending body parts.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Awsomely cool, great pic Russian!

Spetsnaz really do know their stuff though, and unlike American speical forces, we probably will never know what they've done to help save the world.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Man that is an awesome picture. Wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of Spetsnaz. At least if your gonna start a war on terrorists you may as well hit them hard without mercy.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
sweet pick. they mean business. if i were a terrorist id # my pants at the very mention of that name

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Russian can you bye that poster anywhere?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well im not impressed i dont know much about spetsnaz but what i do know are the US Navy Seals

"Say hello to my little friend"

[edit on 29-6-2004 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
WestPoint it not the pic I wanted to post but what is written on it!

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Was it the Spetsnaz that got involved in that theatre incident in Russia? You know, the one were all these friendlies were killed. Maybe they should retake how to handle a hostage situation.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
That whole theatre was rigged with enough explosives to level that building and the female terrorist in there had there fingers on the button. storming the building would most likely have killed everyone. yes is was bad to lose that many people due to the gas but alot more could have died if they didnt due what they did.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Boooo Westpoint. Can't even leave one thread without your USA USA USA chanting eh? This is Russian's thread about what the words say on the poster he is showing us. Do the decent thing and take your Navy Seals� pic down. Start your own damn thread.

You're not impressed? We don't care.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by cargo]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Is that their motto or just what is written on the poster and the reason the woman terrorists did not blow the whole place up was because the male terrorist who was in charge never gave the orders because he was fighting up front and just to show you how prepared the Russians were they put all the people on busses instead of ambulances and some of the people suffocated because their heads were down due to the bus seats also the buss drivers did not know a quick way to the hospital so they were driving around town while people suffocated to death.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
*Drill Instructor voice* We got jokes West Point? I know jokes. I got more games than Milton Bradley. Do you want to play games? OK, we'll play games. Everybody say thankyou West Point.
*/Drill Instructor voice*

Let's play "which one doesn't belong". Dan Daly, Smedley Butler, Jessica Lynch, Lucy Brewer. Which one of these heroes doesn't belong and why?

Seriously, I'm kidding, but West Point, you need to stop turning eveything into a dick measuring contest. How long would ATS be fun for you if EVERY TIME you mentioned the Army, me and 3 other people totally drowned out your voice by going on and on about how the Marine Corps could probably crush the army? And how much better would it be if I didn't even listen to your response, but just kept going on about mistakes the army has made, without even backing up my claims with a link?

By the way, I happen to have done some volunteer work at an event hosted by the Coachella Valley Airborne Association, where I spent a lot of time talking to a few Army Rangers and one Recon Marine. They related the story of a sort of decathalon held for special forces verterans, and of SEALs they said "Those guys sure can swim, but they don't really shoot so well."

And my last question... (think hard because you're only going to get one guess) which force is responsible for a great deal of SEAL training, including their sniper program?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
i liked to ask you a question here, not all terrorist same you know,
e;g millitans from IRAQ and millitants from phillipine still have a deferrent
thing to what they are fighting for.
same as rebel from CHECENIU please think this people fight for their own soverign country so if people like the MR PRESIDENTE OF RUSSIAN AND MR PRESIDENTE OF U.S.A son of a bi**** like this rule the this globe they will do what ever it take to get in control all over this globe.and use all the fighting force like SPEZNAT,SEAL,SAS this special team is set up to takecare
the PRESIDENTE BUTT in order if most of the SPY came in to failure.
so let say if i m the world number one terrorist i m too will fight all this people in order do not disturb my country soverignity.even thought i have sit together with all this people before i love them because their talent and merit which is very in high form,but when the call came up I ll REGARD NO ONE

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Great poster and even better caption.

www.fact-index.com...

I do like the quote offered by one of the commandos 'I understand that this is cruel, but when there are two kilograms of plastic explosives hanging on a person, we saw no other way of rendering them safe.'

That being in response to media questions regarding the shooting of the terrorists at point-blank range after already losing consciousness to the gas used.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I think the Spetsnaz were completely justified in what they did. Had it been Delta Force, or the SEALs, or SWAT, everyone would be dead, they'd do a silent entrance through the rear or make a doorway or something and enter the mainhallway and boom.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plato986
Was it the Spetsnaz that got involved in that theatre incident in Russia? You know, the one were all these friendlies were killed. Maybe they should retake how to handle a hostage situation.

Of course you could probably give them some pointers on how to stage a fake Hollywood style hostage rescue from an abandoned Iraqi hospital.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Boooo Westpoint. Can't even leave one thread without your USA USA USA chanting eh? This is Russian's thread about what the words say on the poster he is showing us. Do the decent thing and take your Navy Seals� pic down. Start your own damn thread.

You're not impressed? We don't care.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by cargo]

Hahahaha pathetic isnt it? It seems that only the USA members find their special forces so amazing. Remember how they were pinned down in afghanistan by a bunch of laughing militia men and AUSTRALIA's SAS had the rescue them? Yeah....go Australia...and Russia ofcause

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
nice poster russian man if only they did a SBS one of those.
whered u find it anyhow?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join