It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fidel Castro says he was 'at death's door

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Fidel Castro says he was 'at death's door

www.cnn.com

"I want to tell you that you are looking at someone who has come back from the dead," he said in the interview. "This morning I succeeded in walking 600 steps alone, without a cane, without help."
According to the article, Castro "devours" books and reads up to 300 news articles a day.
When asked why all this activity, he replied: "I don't want to be absent in these days. The world is in its most interesting and dangerous phase of existence and I am committed to what is going to happen.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I just find this really interesting. Castro seems to believe really strongly that something is going to happen soon that will unleash WWIII. He mentions that he's got "things" he needs to do. I wonder what those things are? Perhaps he realizes his life is at an end, and so believes he can make a difference in the "end" of everything else? Anyway, I've been intrigued by the statements from Castro recently, and have read most of it here. Thought I would add the next one.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Why didn't he just walk through?
It would have spaired us from listening to more of his *snip*!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The man has been dying for years.

DIE already!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It is too bad he does not share his experience on the other side. From the last sentence in the article I think he has faced his Maker and has been granted an opportunity of Change within.

Amazing, a regime who tried so hard to kill Christmas has suddenly met the Ghosts of their making and now lives to greet the new Dawn, Christmas! Time to save Tiny Tim!

I adore old men who get touched by God! He looks so clerical in his face, almost like a vision of the past. Perhaps we have just found our first Witness!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The Dead Shall Rise And Kill the Living.
Second Line.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
"Fidel Castro fascinated by book on Bilderberg Club"
news.yahoo.com...

He became a Conspiracy Theorist and is just as curious as the rest of us to see how this all plays out!

Can't blame him for that!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Fidel Castro
His Countrymen could smuggle Him across the border.
He could go to a Sanctuary City.
Get a Drivers License and kill (run them over) twice as many Americans as he did during the Bay of Pigs, before they would even think about deporting him!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
"Fidel Castro fascinated by book on Bilderberg Club"
news.yahoo.com...

He became a Conspiracy Theorist and is just as curious as the rest of us to see how this all plays out!

Can't blame him for that!

He now wears a tin foil hat indeed, On the Edge. In fact I'd put money on him reading this very thread.

Wookie:

Star and flag, OP. Castro is correct. It is the most fascinating time to be alive since the wonders of ancient Persia and Greece were flourishing. Humanity is rising up from the plateau it has been on for millennium.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Can't you save your misguided Castro hate for another thread? It's cliche.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Can't you save your misguided Castro hate for another thread? It's cliche.

Second line.

I like Castro
I became angry when I seen the I wish he would die comments here.
Reread the above posts of I wish the man that out smarted America at the Bay of Pig would Die Posts.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I never wished death on the man as the above posts but you felt the need to attack me for the truth!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I was alive during the Bay of Pigs
I remember all the good old boys going
They Blew his Head OFF over
The Bay Of Pigs
Misguided I am sharing history and current events with you.
If you don't want to hear history
Then don't look.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Fidel Castro has become my new favorite dictator. His awesomeness has just got greater since he has stepped down from power. I have to admit reading the articles and the threads related to Castro's recent discovery of conspiracy theories has become a guilty pleasure.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq
Fidel Castro has become my new favorite dictator. His awesomeness has just got greater since he has stepped down from power. I have to admit reading the articles and the threads related to Castro's recent discovery of conspiracy theories has become a guilty pleasure.

I agree
He is better then any of Our Dictators

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have Castro's page on his Reflections, as an icon on my desktop, and I really like to read his thoughts on today's world's goings-on. To me, he seems to understand perfectly the mess of 9-11 and other events, like USA and Israel accompanying each other to park up and eyeball Iran.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Castro is being modest
He was closest to death when he let
Russia put ICBM's on his Island.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Only on ATS do they appluad a dictator who's luncay has just grown greater in his later days LOL. Kids.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
My understanding is Nixon Dropped more bombs in one year on Vietnam
Then all the bombs during World War 2.

But back to Castro all he did was piss the United States Off and his People have been starving ever since due to our sanctions.
And Obama is thinking about lifting some of those sanctions?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I am American
My Leaders have been trying to
Starve Cubans for 37 plus years.
Castro is still alive.
Time to end the Sanctions?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join