It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OVERDOSE : The Next Financial Crisis (Documentary)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Gerald Celente, Peter Schiff, Jim Rogers, Marc Faber, Max Keiser and others...

Part -1

Part -2

Part -3

Watching now so will comment later.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I watched this yesterday and it really is a good documentary exposing the facts that the MSM are hiding.

I then sent it to everyone I know and urged them to watch it too.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Excellent documentary! Sadly, not enough Americans understand what's going on and hell will freeze over before the truth is told by those in authoritative roles. They are going to continue riding this country into the ground, as it is only us who are going to have the turned out pockets at the end of the day. The elites are taking us for all we are worth, while leaving us with the bill. It's so frusterating to know what is going on, to see it as clear as day, yet nobody cares enough because they still have their air conditioned homes and shiny cars. Little do the people know that right around the corner, the piper is playing his tune.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Very good documentary, well put together and a concise retrospective of what has brought the global economy to it's knees.

Thanks for posting this.

A technical critique (in case the filmmakers ever read this); the audio transitions and levels need to be adjusted in a few spots but overall it's quality work.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This was an awesome video. It really explains things in such a way that everyone can truly understand! I am forwarding it to everyone I know. Great info and thanks for posting!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
its well worth a watch.

I was very surprised to see this last week on free to air television here in Australia !!!

our national broadcaster played it on their "Four Corners' report.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Very nice documentary. I would've elaborated a little bit more about the next steps in this new crises, but I guess the point was made after all quite clear.

In case Airspoon's thread, Target Iran: The real reason behind the bullseye pegged on Iran, wasn't already presenting enough evidence, this could be considered a good supporting addition in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

The only person responsible for me is me. Their are no elites... Just those who take responsibility for their own lives...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Great documentary, good post. If you liked that you'll like this one to - www.youtube.com...

Information/knowledge is power - enjoy

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Excellent Video.

What a mess they have created.

What goes up, MUST COME DOWN!

What disgusted me the most was heaing these words come from President Obama:

"One year ago, I took office amid 2 wars, an economy rocked by a sever recession, a financial system on the verge of collapse, a government deeply in debt. experts across the political spectrum warned that if we did not act we might face a second depression, so we acted, immediately and aggressively and 1 year later the worst of the storm has passed.

Absolute rubbish!

The fact President Bush Jr. created more debt then all other presidents combined, and now President Obama is working on creating more debt then all Presidents including Bush, is alarming.

So it's not a question of IF the next bubble breaks, but it's a questions of WHEN.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
People seem to not comprehend that the whole WORLD is playing with computer generated currencies....

IT IS ALL FUNNY MONEY PEOPLE !!!!!!!

No different than the monopoly money in the Parker Brother box...

It is just that the people still have hope and FAITH that it is worth something.

Nothing backs it but FAITH

Start taking that money and exchange it for something that is tangable and can be traded...

We will be living in a barder system if TPTB pull the rope of the guillotine around the neck of world currencies.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Good video but they failed to mention the trigger mechanism for the collapse. In Sept of 08 there was a bank run on money market accounts. I refuse to believe that it wasnt orchestrated and or planned. It couldnt have been just ordinary people moving their money out of money market accounts and they all decided to do it in one day?

I know we've all seen it hundreds of times but my question is still,who done it? I guess not that it really matters now as we caint take it back but if we knew who we may be able to discern the motive?

As a side note,the bail-out hasnt worked,the banks still arent lending.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Maybe they know the world is going to alter or end in 2012 so that is why they are being so reckless with our economy? And passing really crazy stuff that would normally not fly. Our country is in a mess and it seriously needs fixing, although there seems to be a lack of urgency in fixing it for whatever reason.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

They have to know something is up. They haven't fixed this garbage mess of an economy. All the "debunkers" of the Nibiru or 2012 have increased a lot. You can easily tell by even reading some of the posts on this site.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

The increase in the number of debunkers is due to the fact that people are opening up their minds to the evidence and seeing that the ridiculous claims are hoaxes. The videos of lens flares, the mislabeled astronomy shots, the reflections in double paned glass, the sun dogs, the purposeful mistranslations, the petroglyph baloney, the claims of prophecies that do not exist are all falling by the wayside as people become educated. Through education and learning people can find the truth. As this process marches forward the number of so-called debunkers goes up. Are they really debunkers? No. they are people that have taken the time to open up their minds and learn.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
i think anyone paying attention can see we are in dire straits and taking on water..
the fat rats are all jumping ship.. storms, pirates, poison seas..
shiver me timbers.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Very interesting. Thanks for linking it to us, OP.

I think the time draws closer to when we're going to have to drop our fiat currencies, and realize the retards in charge have no idea what they're doing - meaning, we have to work out this crisis ourselves. ("If you want something done properly, you have to do it yourself".) In a way, it's good, because it's about damn time we get rid of those dumbasses.

I just hope it won't cost us a globaql financial meltdown...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
we have to work out this crisis ourselves. ("If you want something done properly, you have to do it yourself".) In a way, it's good, because it's about damn time we get rid of those dumbasses.

I just hope it won't cost us a globaql financial meltdown...

Do tell how "we" are going to fix this. The fact is, these matters are well beyond our personal control. Most folks are knee deep in apathy, the rest either unemployed or heading in that general direction. When it hits the fan it will be a mad scramble for personal protection. My point here is, what can be done ~now~ by the average person and I personally see little option. You can certainly protect yourself and your family with some basics but the overall picture is so bleak it may not matter. Anyone who believes that a changing of the guard, if that is what you are implying, will rectify things yet alone instill confidence, is nuts. Obama, and I'm not playing sides here, was about alleged change. These videos briefly show that the matter is beyond his control and its no secret of course.

To make matters worse because its a global financial turdstorm one country, even the mighty US herself, I don't believe can be the catalyst to restore financial order, it is simply too big and will fail.

Thanks OP for the video, it should serve n00bs well and hopefully add to resources out there.

brill

[edit on 29-8-2010 by brill]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The real question is WHY and WHO is in control or your financial system.

They failed to mention the trigger mechanism for the collapse.
Who are the trigger men behind the collapse, what are they hiding from the people, why was the collapse triggered, what purpose does it serve.

The bigger question that has not bin answered is WHO benefited from this who's self interests have bin served can it be as easy as just follow the money, that may be so but who can track the run on the banks some one knows something and they not taking up.

Great video by the way.

Thanks OP

We should all take a step back and look at the big picture.

JS

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I am trying to watch it now but it keeps buffering, anyway I knew this probably waaaaay before they did and I will tell you why because I can see the whole picture starting in the early 90's when I started having kids and diapers and formula were outrageous, probably has a lot to do with why so many are going APE$*** and killing their babies, the stresses of the costs, I knew that that coupled with housing prices which really nobody inr eality can afford, honestly nobody that isn't in the top 5 % can trust me, it's true, most people cannot afford any of these prices, which chips away at demand, and we all know what happens when demand goes down. I said this in 1993... but then again I was a whack job and nowhere near as smart as the analysts whom, did know it was coming they admit it now, but they were springing sunshine and roses to everyone in teh real world, in other words they blew smoke up our A$$3$ but I knew!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join