It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Government Kills Americans - And You Love It

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

there should be a draft just for you and your kind 60 days active duty , after BT then would see what it is rely like, and say thank you for going in my place, instead of ...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
i guess the OP just has a distorted definition of the word "needlessly"

fighting for freedom isn't a needless cause, in my estimation.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWrongStuff

Good job, I am glad we had this chat, don't you feel better after getting all of that off your chest?

See, using your words instead of violence is much better. I hope you take away from this little discussion a better understanding of yourself and a better way to deal with your own personal issues.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Bro, please stop holding your government to such high standards.
Even religion, claiming to serve (yes serve), a God of peace and love, have killed BILLIONS all in the name of their loving peaceful God.
Your government runs around in circles claiming they work/serve you.
The Common DENOMINATOR since no one can see and directly be accountable to God in a tangible NOW scenario:

People.

That is the problem.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by DOADOA

there should be a draft just for you and your kind 60 days active duty , after BT then would see what it is rely like, and say thank you for going in my place, instead of ...

i would love to, matter fact i've been praying for a draft so i can join. whats so hard about calling in air support, not like we fight anything anymore the old fashion way.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Did everyone fall asleep or just come to their senses?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

They're not fighting for freedom. They're fighting for money. That's the point. The lives lost are nothing. It's not their sons or daughters. They just throw the poor at it.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starbug3MY
Please have some respect for our veterans since they are the ones who put their lives on the line for whatever reason they think best.

I for one am extremely grateful for their Service.

As am I, the Australian and British Troops that is.America Is Just A War

Mongerer.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
It not un-American to present these totals. In fact, it shows a very aware individual. . .a word the government would soon have us forget. Speaking of forgetting. . .we need to remember that many many more men, women and children were raped, murdered, kidnapped, etc. just to establish this country. The colonizing of this country would make Hitler look like an amateur!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by topdog30
Not another anti-american thread....

I disagree. I dont think its so much an "anti america" post but an anti american corporate government thats been in effect since the War of Northern Agression (2nd American Revolution).

He isnt saying anything against what the country could or should be but what the PTB have done.

BTW, our govt. isnt the only one guilty of this either.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I am a useless eater, because I am too lazy to consume immensely.
I am a useless eater, because I am too lazy to produce.
I do not have a credit card and I feel guilt.
I love to be oppressed.
I love repetitive not challenging job.
I will kill myself when I reach retirement age to lessen the strain on the government budged.
I will rid myself from the system of my masters, if I will be sacked.

My children will be good slaves.
They will love it.
I will be proud they love to be oppressed.

My children children children will be perfect slaves. They will love to be oppressed and will have no free will.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
It not un-American to present these totals. In fact, it shows a very aware individual. . .a word the government would soon have us forget. Speaking of forgetting. . .we need to remember that many many more men, women and children were raped, murdered, kidnapped, etc. just to establish this country. The colonizing of this country would make Hitler look like an amateur!

How right you are. In fact, Hitler praised America on how they handled Wounded Knee. He modeled the concentration camps off of the reservation system.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Originally posted by topdog30
Not another anti-american thread....

I disagree. I dont think its so much an "anti america" post but an anti american corporate government thats been in effect since the War of Northern Agression (2nd American Revolution).

He isnt saying anything against what the country could or should be but what the PTB have done.

BTW, our govt. isnt the only one guilty of this either.

Right on. The PTB are nothing but powers whores, serving the banskers that finance them.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Skid Mark]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

The war in the 1860's? Needless. They didnt want the South trading for better money with Europe instead of the northern industries.

Dont start about the "slavery crap"!

ww1. Needless. Germany was a powerhouse, the allies wanted a part of the pie. "Viola"! War.

ww2. Needless. Seeds for this were sown in the guise of Treaty of Versailles that spawned Nationalism and a "SCREW YOU" attitude.

Korea? Needless. Seeds for this were likewise sown in ww2 for the allies not being more proactive in eliminating the communist threat. Actually, this was the test that proved the UN was totally inept at its stated "job" of world cop.

Viet Nam. Needless. ww2 seeds as well. We backed the cowards in France instead of Ho Chi Minh (who came to us BEFORE turning to Russia/China). Oil, Dope, Rubber, ect. Second UN test. They failed again.

A common event in the Asian wars was to "take" and area (suffering heavy losses on both sides) only to give it back to the communists after a short time.

Various Central/South American ventures that we started a fire via CIA and eventually had to put out. Oil, Dope, various resources.

Middle East. See Central/ South America.

These wars/ "police actions" had nothing to do with freedom. That was the sales pitch.

BTW, I dont begrudge the men and women who went to serve . They went off with the best info they had (just like the folks at home). The sin is on the top most brass in the governments.

"Needless" was in no way distorted by the OP.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by mnemeth1

While you are on a rampage against the killer American government, please include a list of all other countries that have killed their own citizens.

Unless you are willing to do so, because it happens, well, then that speaks volumes for your post.

There is no winning or losing here, as all nations can rack up the points you are trying to collect!

I think that the OP is pointing out the current major conflict
organizer in the world, the USA.

Alot of it is by proxy for foreign interests in other nations.

We are kinda like rent-a-cops for other nations and corporations.

While almost all the governments around the world have done
several horrible things, the US government is moving in a direction
that is similar to some of the greatest tragedies of history.

I think his post is trying to be a warning against that.

We know of Hitler, Pol pot, Communist China, WW2 japan,
Rwanda, The Congo, etc etc etc...

Those who crave power and control always end up blaming the
citizens for their short comings, and killing them on large scale.

That is the way of the power hungry and the insane, sociopathy
and megalomania are well documented.

As long as money and other fake things rules the world instead of
brains tempered by compassion and reason the world is going
to continue to be a slow motion train wreck of centuries.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
We go to war for our own intrests but at the same time we also go to war for the people who cannot defend themselves whether it be from tyranny or another country taking them over. Ever other country in the world is just worried about themselves.

And by the way during WW2 our homeland WAS in threat of being invaded by the Japs. They bombed Pearl Harbor, had subs around that area and they launched balloons with bombs attached to them. It was only a matter of time before they reached our homeland. And you are dumb to think anything otherwise. Why else would they bomb Pearl Harbor?

And back to the European front, If we didn't go and assist the Brits, Hitler would have most likely gained control of Europe. And no the Russians would not have cared, as long as they got their country the could careless about Europe, they would have not come to help the Brits out. Now I know the Brits think that they could have handled the Germans.... Blah blah blah. But they asked for our help.

So stop spreading this BS around because none of it is true other than the number of soldiers killed. We are a country that goes to war for the underdog. We were in Georgia when Russia tried to take her back. We were in Nam when the VC were taking over the country. We were in Korea for the same reasons, WWI and WWII were to protect our intrests in Europe and to get the Japs back for attacking us. Gulf War was because Sadaam used chemical weapons on the Kurds and was invading another weaker country. And I'm not even going to mention anything about OIF and OEF because it will start a huge agruement between everyone.

Good day.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

The united nations is primarily funded and fought for by the US.

I can speak with some authority on that as both my grandfathers
were in the military, and a lot of their relatives as well.

I also was in but well after Korea and Vietnam.

If the US withdrew from the UN and stopped funding it, and doling out
bribes to the nations in it it would do EXACTLY what the
league of nations did, and that is vanish into history.

en.wikipedia.org...

The UN is just a tool of the NWO crowd.

Even a former marine corp general said war is a racket.

As Sun Tze said war is deception, and there is a war of lies.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join