It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Caught on Video in New Mexico

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
UFO CRASH CAUGHT ON VIDEO? DID AN ALIEN CRAFT GO DOWN IN THE NEW MEXICO DESERT? At the 2nd Australian Symposium in Brisbane, Australia, a video was shown of a supposed UFO crash in the New Mexico desert sometime in early 1997. It depicts an object careening towards the desert floor. The object bounces once before coming crashing onto the ground, exploding and sending sparks flying. While this footage may show an alien craft plummeting to its end, a number of experiments involving Edwards Air Force Base scientists and personnel are known to take place there. An American researcher who has a highly placed NASA source working at Edwards AFB said that a small scale model of the X-38 space 'Liferaft' crashed on a small scale test range, with the range control officer executing a self-destruct procedure before it landed. While it is difficult to form definitive conclusions as to the film's authenticity given the absence of camera specifications, original footage, eye-witness testomony or exact date, it is nonetheless very intriguing.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This footage is defiantly intriguing.

I watched it many times and I can't make out what it is.....disc? jet? or missile?

could a jet type plane crash like that and bounce for a few km?

and the final explosion of sparks is just mysterious....

To whoever has had the chance to see this, any comments?

I looked around a bit but can't seem to find any additional info on it....

footage here

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I always thought it was a jet. It doesn't look like you can make out what it is though. I honestly have no idea, but someone in the aviation field might. Search for it.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It seems to me that it is not coming in at a straight line, but more of and are, like trying to pull up before hitting the ground. Notice how it does not seem to just 'bounce', but almost like it is attempting to regina altitude then loses power and goes in for the final splash. Why don't we use these things in Iraq, because I don'tthink it came from us.....

RR

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I remember seeing that video a few years ago and thinking it was a missle/rocket test gone awry. I wasn't then and am not now all that impressed by it.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Wow, some of you have an amazing grasp of physics. sic.

Velocity + angle of impact = assured destruction

There is currently no know composite, metal, or alloy that could withstand that sort of impact and yet still have its propulsion ? system intact enough to carry the "craft" into the air, let alone on the same relative heading from the impact point. The object is illuminated and when the illuminated object breaks apart it is in a showers of "sparks" that retain the same illumination properties of the main object.

So either the object/ craft is made out of some super strong metal ? that has not been released to the public or it is something other than man made.

I am siding more with a classified man-made super technology myself, that (could) have been reverse engineered, or indeed we posses wild crafts that meet every qualification as being identified as a UFO yet are very terrestrial in nature. Leaving you to believe that the whole subject of "aliens and ufos" is really and has always been a massive cover story for the Goverment to withold advanced leaps in science, for fear of National Security.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
That's not a video, that's a postage stamp!!

Best assume that if someone is afraid post the clearest copy of any particular footage they have, then they are hiding something.

Looks like something military. No reason to suspect it's extraterrestrial.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the Physics lesson. I was missing the second part.

I had

? + angle of impact= assured destrcution.

Thanks so much. Now i think I will go figure out why the Shuttle exploded over Texas.

So far I have...

Ist Israeli atronaut + ? = Destruction over the United States Can you help...

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have a few problems with this "physics lesson", so without further adieu, let's take a look at it.

Originally posted by robertfenix
Wow, some of you have an amazing grasp of physics. sic.

Was this an attempt at sarcasm? I don't mean to criticize, but I don't quite get the context of the statement.

Velocity + angle of impact = assured destruction

Where exactly did you get that from? I remember hearing it before, but I don't remember where.

There is currently no know composite, metal, or alloy that could withstand that sort of impact and yet still have its propulsion ? system intact enough to carry the "craft" into the air, let alone on the same relative heading from the impact point. The object is illuminated and when the illuminated object breaks apart it is in a showers of "sparks" that retain the same illumination properties of the main object.

How'd you come to the conclusion that an aircraft hitting the ground at that velocity, which by the way we don't know what it is, would knock the "propulsion ? system" off? To me, it looked like it was at a shallow angle, which would have allowed for the skipping that we saw. Try skipping a rock across a pond sometime, and watch the trajectory that the rock takes when it hits. It's all based on the angle of attack. The object's being illuminated can be easily explained since it was made of a metallic material that glistened in the sunlight, which can be easily seen in the film. When it broke apart, all the metal fragments spread out, creating the huge shower that we saw.

So either the object/ craft is made out of some super strong metal ? that has not been released to the public or it is something other than man made.

I am siding more with a classified man-made super technology myself, that (could) have been reverse engineered, or indeed we posses wild crafts that meet every qualification as being identified as a UFO yet are very terrestrial in nature. Leaving you to believe that the whole subject of "aliens and ufos" is really and has always been a massive cover story for the Goverment to withold advanced leaps in science, for fear of National Security.

As for what the craft is exactly, you're guess is as good as mine. The fact that this film was released suggests to me that it wasn't anything too secret, since the government would heve kept CLOSE raps on any and all transportation within a good distance of the test site, if such a craft was being tested. Not to mention I just can't help but think that it was a plane that someone was testing for something. Just a "gut feeling".

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I think the only thing i can say to theBorg is "perfect'
I like your summary.

I would hope that "robertfenix" was bieng sarcastic in his statement.

I was in no way trying to give a physics lesson, I was simply trying to explain my view of the video on the post and someone felt they needed to 'learn me some knowledge'. The video itself is very interesting in the fact that if we have this technology, why the hell aren't the new Cheys made with the same alloy as is used in that aircraft.

Seems to me we should also remember a test pilot or two or three probably died that day.

I am still waiting for his expertise to resolve my Shuttle equation.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I am still waiting for his expertise to resolve my Shuttle equation.

I believe it's either "water" or "Incompetent President"

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Personally IMO i doubt it's extra-terrestrial it was probaby a new type of missile/aircraft developed by the US military. Since if i understand correctly Edwards Air Force Base isn't too far away then it probably came from there. Which has been stated anyway.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyboy211
Personally IMO i doubt it's extra-terrestrial it was probaby a new type of missile/aircraft developed by the US military. Since if i understand correctly Edwards Air Force Base isn't too far away then it probably came from there. Which has been stated anyway.

Are you sure, I think I saw Wil Smith walking over to it....!!

Basically, we can speculate til' the cows come home, and still not have an answer. We don't know where the video came from, it's cack quality and offers nothing in the way of evidence, other than solid objects can skim on land aswell as on water, just not as far...!!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Lol wait why am i laughing...that's not really funny sorry

1 taxi to the hall of shame plz!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Bouncing?

I don�t see it bouncing at all. All I can see is the "thing" going down, then the video is cut and shows it going up and then down, but I can�t see when it bounces...it is cut, it is edited.

No one noticed that?

Maybe it is the mpg I downloaded, which went corrupt and skips the bounce...I don�t know.

It just doesn�t bounce.

[edit on 1-7-2004 by Peronemlin]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
There is a glitch in the video on first impact. It was the first thing that I noticed. Is it possible that a missile or something was fired as a result of the impact? You can see it accelerate pretty quickly away from the first impact spot.

If it was a missile, is that the way it would act if it wasn't being guided?

Just speculating.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Nope, water and incompetant President didn't compute...

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I can't hold it she's breakin up, she's breakin up....Steve Austin, astronaut, a man barely alive, gentelmen we can rebuild him. This vid reminds me of the clip that they would show at the beginning of the 6 Million Dollar Man.

In fact, I think this is a video of one of the US's experimental lifting bodies. I don't think it is an alien craft.

Here is the $6 million dollar man opening video:

www.sixmilliondollarsite.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It looks like there is an exaust trail so no special it expit might be a weapon. The impact really shows how fast it was going.

jin

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Did you all miss something? Didn't shuttle discovery turn to rubble because of a small tare in its tile? Could a small scale shuttle x-38 Bounce off the ground? Could a missile bounce off the ground? I really don't think so . I have many many videos of F-16 crashes and many more missile crashes, missiles are designed to explode on the first Impact
Ill tell you its no jet, Its not a rocket.
I want to tell you something about our Government advanced technology They are working on Lazer Guides, Better motors,Lessgass No need to build a missile that can Bounce off the ground. What the hell is all this chat about missiles?? who the heck decided to even bring up the idea that it is a missile? They need a missile to bounce off there head. Get a clue.
And just because it is near Edwards AFB does not mean it is not our Government testing a Alien Space craft. If UFO's do exist than there was a crash and our Government does have them.
I am working on a detailed analysis of this Video You can see my progress here www.truthufo.com...

If this is an x-38, f-16 or missile than it is the very first one ever to have bounced off the ground in one piece.

One more thing I would like to add about You Idiots slamming people for not having a PHD. Hello this is a message Board and it does not take a rocket scientist to see this Video is Odd. Shouldn't take a rocket scientist to tell this craft is not something conventional. It does not take a PHD to see that what ever this is, is not known to the US public, rather it be from space or Edwards AFB.

Another reply I might add to who ever said "Nothing in the video gives the idea of E.T. Origin" Get a clue pal. The more proper statement would be I see nothing in this video that leads me to suspect Earth Origin. ie Its coming from the sky, Its super heated most likely from atmosphere entry. Nothing the World has is strong enough to Bounce,skip or anything at such an impact. NOTHING! not even 30 years from now will we do this. Not to mention the fact that after it Skipp bounces what ever, it flys again!!! huh???? Did you all hear this?? It flys again!!!!! and anyone who even a little up on flight technology, should know this Looks more E.T. Than US. One thing is for damn sure. If US has a craft that can do that, We don't know about it, And I mean we as in the children of men who work for the air force and know a Great deal about what "we" have.
I have family who has worked in classified flight technology and never seen anything like this. The fact is we can compare this video more to E.T. Than we can our selfs. So how can anyone say they do not even suspect E.T.? I would say they anyone who does not even remotely suspect E.T. Is a total Idiot. Who cannot see past his nose. These are the same people who say we are ALONE in the Universe right??? You know I just could never ever even grasp the Idea that we are ALONE . Would you like to see why??? For any of you who don't know how big the Universe is take a look at this Universe chart.

www.anzwers.org...

I don't even want to read any posts from anyone who Thinks it is possible we are alone. It is not worth my time to rumble in the endless stupidity of man.

You can DownLoad this crash video in very good Quality On my analysis page

www.truthufo.com...

"Only two things are infinite, The Universe and Human stupidity"
Anyone know whos quote this is???

jin@ www.truthufo.com...

[edit on 27-8-2004 by jin]

[edit on 27-8-2004 by jin]

[edit on 11-9-2004 by jin]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join