It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venus Blow up (25/07/2010) predicted into a Crop Circle!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It seems that our "Friends" knew it already and they have designed it on the fields of The White Horse, nr Alton Barnes in Wiltshire.
What?
The Mysterious Blow up of the Planet Venus taken by Stereo Behind!

The Crop Circle of The White Horse, nr Alton Barnes. Wiltshire. Reported 25th July.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

And the Mysterious Blow up of Venus!

The sun is to the left of this image and is huge in comparison please check the Stereo behind image.

A message?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Seriously, How do you decifer any of that information from a crop circle. How do you know the middle dot is venus... Please people, if Aliens were to warn us of unseen mass distruction, don't you think they would just write it in a letter, or crop field. Certianly they are smart enough to have figured out our language and know how to express it in letters..... Come on, if you dug a little deeper I'm sure you could find out who did the crop circle. I've seen the documentaries on these things...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyFever

Fever: you know where you are?

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum.

However:
Three dots (Planets?)

1) Mercury
2) VENUS
3) Earth

OR

1) Earth
2) VENUS
3) Mercury

The second (dot) planet is VENUS.
Take a loook to the Crop Circle and the Misteryous Blow Up of Venus, right the same day...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Fantastic crop circle - it does seem to have signifance to Venus. I saw an image of it the other day and was amazed and something was triggered in my mind about it but I couldnt quiet place it at time. Thank you for bringing this forward.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyFever

Perhaps then you know who did the crop circle?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
How come these crop circles started out so simple, then gradually got more intricate over the years?....around the same time portable GPS use became more widespread.....funny that
Wouldn't the aliens have known how to make such fantastic designs in the first place?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The "mysterious" blow up of Venus, looks like a meteor or comet strike, maybe even a volconic eruption or am I missing something? Also, if this an accurate reading of the CC, I wonder what the meaning of the "eye" is? Anyway, cool thread!

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What nonsense.

Venus hasn't blown up.

What make's you think the middle dot is Venus on the CC?

Looks like a Mayan 8 to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
amazing.

go to youtube and look at part 2 where the sun is ejecting a mass at the same time.

the solar system is chatting up a storm right now.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
As much as I love the crop circles and even try to post up the new ones I kind of hate to rain on your parade.

I did actually post this circle up when it was posted itself and someone on that thread informed us that is was man made and there was a witness of it being done.

You can check for that here about half way down the page if you'd like:

Circle was man made

It is kind of odd though on the other hand...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
What dribble, Venus is fine.
I posted this somewhere else but for those not paying attention it would seem Venus blows up very often. Or at the least whenever it leaves the imagers field of view.

Notice the dates are different and it's not from one event.
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Also you can see images taken of Venus at the time it was supposedly erupting at cloudynights.com or any other amature astrophotography website that host pictures. Anyway Venus looked fine in those pics.

So crazy CC theories aside, there is nothing wrong with Venus.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by pazcat]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
LOL

yeah, aliens would do a crop circle to inform that an asteroid would hit venus, since, its normal

u guys need to RELAX

overthink too much

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Ahhh.... I love imagination and creative ideas.
Makes life interesting. Cool premise.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
after seen this post, i did some digging and yes i did go burp, it was from a gas eruption, one of many Venus puts out NASA, Venus eruptions, i will say it is a big one, and yes they are getting bigger now here is a theory, what if Venus the sun and earth were in line, a class X solar flare comes our way Venus lets loose a eruption, would that be more or less a blowtorch on the earth? oh ya cool art work

[edit on 28-7-2010 by bekod]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Take a loook to the Crop Circle and the Misteryous Blow Up of Venus, right the same day...

Everyone's open to their own interpretation of the crop circle although I find it difficult to see what you do.

First of all Venus did not blow up.

The crop circle field reports is dated as 7/25/2010. If you look closely at the video you posted it's time stamped from 7/24/2010-7/27/2010. Therefore your premise that "our friends" already knew about is false.

Therefore, FAIL.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Is there video proof of these specific formations being made?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAinhabitant
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Is there video proof of these specific formations being made?

Well this is the one that was attached as the reply on the other thread. Have to put link for this one: Hope that helps.

Crop Circle apology

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
LOL, At Venus and the Sun saying HELLO EARTH NEED SOME LIGHTS....
Venus is ok is just charging up with the Sun and the Earth, what till all the vibrations between all three get in sinc then we shall see whats good!!! doubters

NO DECEITE

[edit on 7/28/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think we could do a whole thread on Venus given that this an unprecedented event, it looks pretty spectacular. As far as crop circles go I think some may be man made but to me most are unexplainable (intricacies of design and time lines etc.) I'm having a time trying to see the interpretation of this one, I see the second planet thing but what does the rest of it mean if anything? I do believe there are messages in allot of these crop circles like the one at the Chilbolton Radio telescope in the U.K., that was astounding as were the CC's right after. Thanks for the post. Star & Flag P.S. I've got my eye on Venus!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
I think we could do a whole thread on Venus given that this an unprecedented event, it looks pretty spectacular.

What exact unprecedented event? The SOHO stuff? I think that is what you mean but if I am wrong I apologize. Anyway if it is what you mean i have given plenty of precedent for it in a post above. There is no relation to this CC and there was no event that happened to Venus.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by pazcat]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join