It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO : how would you kill population you don't need ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Beware : how would you kill population you don't need ? A population that is a problem to your plan ? A population, a state, a republic/ democracy that is your problem...

How would you kill people ... not with weapons : you would destruct the market of food : and give a logical answer : hoho ... this is THE climate !

And what is NWO doing, now ...

1. CLOSE-UP VIDEO: Pilot filming plane spraying into the air

... and other related links.

2. Toxic Rain in North Carolina????

I report a VERY high quantity of burned and dead on fruit, vegetables, and plants.

3. THE MARKET OF FOOD WILL BE VERY HIGH at summer's end

A lot people will die.

Thanks you : please share your information, and correlate information.

4. ZEN : This is the end

This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend, the end

Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes again

Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need of some stranger's hand
In a desperate land

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I believe through a genetically engineered disease. They could target specific races, which would wipe away certain areas of the world. Makes more sense than a nuclear attack or bombing something. They need the grid, something they've worked hard towards...bombing would be a step in the wrong direction I think.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by psychederic

psychederic,

Nahhh....d*mn social nature of humans might interfere with your plans (people might start sharing and helping each other out and what not..)

Best way to reduce your population is to set them up against each other.

Just make the difference between rich and poor big enough and something is bound to rise. (needless to say the rich have the means to strike it down again but then it is called self-defense).

conscience cleared.......

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

There is two kind of society in a neer future :

One where there is the population ( I can accept this society : i can accept a society like The Culture )

One where there is just the elite.

If they just try to kill part of the population : this IS CIVIL WAR.

ANd you know why they will do it now : because this is before people can get a lot of kind of robots ....

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I must agree, due to observation of current trends.
Police against citizens, rich against poor, brown against tan, repub against demo, religious against non, baby boomers against youth, anarchist against peaceful, men against women. We will surely kill each other if people do not wake up en masse. I do not want to hurt anyone, but I am the type that will have to defend against the mob.
I think they want to kill us, the educated, the traditional, the lovers, the peaceful. We are already losing terribly. All due to media influence.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CestLaVie

They need more than "War against each other" : they need to dilute people : they need to kill us at the root level : and they need we don't understand : they are killing us.

of course they understand : psychology / sociology : or "our psychological system"

if there is not much food for everybody : ... people will react ... and people will die : they cannot create food.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
mind you that I am NOT part of the NWO
but if the question was posed to me
how would I rid the planet of unwanted
populations? I guess my answer would be.

A VERY large tsunami !!!!!
or multiple tsunamis world wide.

It would be quick
with very little suffering.
Chances of surviving
a 1,000 ft tidal wave
is next to nil. If the wave
didn't kill ya, then you would
drown in the aftermath.

Find the biggest most unstable
fault lines in the world and use
HAARP to create earthquakes
on those tectonic plates under
the sea bed.

When the plates collapse,
here comes the tidal waves.
After the water recedes back
to the sea, you'll have many
choices of ocean front property
available with no law suits from
the prior owners.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CestLaVie

The only things I would add to what you said:
I'd make sur that i get everyones money as they go under the busna dI would always leave enough people till the end to clean up the mess as we go...

to Operation Mindcrime:
Queensryche was a head of the game
"Empire" is one of my all time favorite tunes.

to Boondock Saint
Sounds like you have been reading Velicovski.
if not
psssst! its been done before.
have a good one

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Yes, I would definably spray toxics at high altitude and hope it will end up on all the crops in the world. That is a genius plan.

But seriously, an effective way to kill many people is to start huge wars. Then you can legitimately destroy foods supplies, power supplies, infrastructure etc. And you can kill your own people by letting your enemy attack you.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Bombard the populace with poor nutrition, a constant and endless run of bad news and psuedointellectual garbage, wars, economic downturns and add in a plethora of impossible situations with no easy solutions and drag it out as long as possible.

If you can't get to them physically, hit them psychologically until their minds break and the stress eventually wears them down psychosomatically.

At least, that's what I'm seeing these days...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

1917 : bolcheviks take the power : when their king (tsar) and army was at war

A war : this is a direct action with a lot of surprise that could happen :so a war maybe ... maybe not : but i don't think they want a war in their country

I think they are more strategic than this. this is the job of some of them.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by psychederic]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
First I would get myself and all my accomplices out of harms reach and then wipe out the entire population of the world, how we do this is our secret. Then once the planet has been cleansed of the scum we will return and recreate the ones we need using the DNA which we have been collecting for many years now. We have been profiling everybody and will only recreate people who will obey and work for their masters without question. We already have the technology and ours is much, much more advanced than that which we ALLOWED to become public with the creation of "Dolly the sheep"
Just a thought. I don't know how they would do it or even if!
But I do worry that they will!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
( I will speak to everybody that will read ) The elite is afraid , They are afraid : we all are : but much more : they are afraid to loose their power/control ( in this kind of society ).

So understand : ZEN ... or taoism...

Because you could create the errors you don't want to see ...

You know star wars quote ... "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

Don't become the nightmare you fear. So don't fear, don't fear evolution, evolution of the society/system, don't fear "death" : understand death as evolution, as life cycle

Yes : the futur is dangerous : but understand the more you control , the more it will be dangerous.

The more you fool people : the more people will be extremly dangerous :
The White Plague

Don't create a context where they need to be violent : mind you : there are people , and global consciouness : more intelligent than you

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

This is an excellent question and it gives me a rough Idea for another topic.
But back to yours, how would I cull the “herd”?
I have seen many excellent ideas in this post on the culling of humans, the only problem that I am truly having is, if I were an exterminator working on killing bugs and rats or general vermin, then most of these posts would make excellent sense.
Does this bother anyone at all to know or even just suspect that someone views you as nothing more than a rat?
Just something that breeds and eats and does nothing for the common good of the world or species?
Well onto the meat, the answer.
I think an engineered sickness of some sort would work best; you could make it look like a natural plague the amount of people you would cull would not be measured in numbers but in percentages. No, as people would fall back on their religion and those who didn’t would band together to “take” what they want, both could be dangerous to me if I were the conductor of said problem. Plus I would have to ensure that my family would be safe from said engineered problem.
Give me a second and review Jr. high math with me.
In school we are taught about the use of calculators and that they have only one problem that is the GIGO problem.
Garbage in, Garbage out. If we input trash to said machine we get trash out.
What if we can adapt the “vermin to said equation?
If we can poison the air, food, and water those are the things we intake which can benefit or harm us.
Slow poisoning over time I think would be the best solution.
Now with this in mind how would I implement such a plan?
Sorry I ramble.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Not sure where everyone is getting all the technology to make the super diseases etc... Personally I'd go for the infrastructure of the major cities. Take out the power grids, destroy the sewers, the ports, airports, railway lines and maybe poison the water supplies.
Then just sit back and watch the target population destroy themselves.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragon33
Not sure where everyone is getting all the technology to make the super diseases etc... Personally I'd go for the infrastructure of the major cities. Take out the power grids, destroy the sewers, the ports, airports, railway lines and maybe poison the water supplies.
Then just sit back and watch the target population destroy themselves.

Are you nuts???

People might find out that they can survive without the help of the government. Especially in a situation that affects everybody in said target population. People tend to group together under a common threat.

It would be better to destroy the infrastructure of a certain part of your target population while upgrading the infrastructure for the other part. Tell them that part of the population deserves it more then the other and stand back to watch the fireworks.....

Peace

[edit on 20-7-2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Personally, I think they will try to use what seems like, and looks like a natural disaster. Say a methane leak in the Gulf, for instance, why a big release could kill off 30-40,000 useless eaters, I mean people, in a very short time. also the area could be called a "dead zone" keeping anyone else from trying to live there. They could also use violent weather to kill some off, as they already seem to be doing.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'd go into an underground bunker with a ten year supply of everything and send the message to turn of the oil flow. When you came back out the population would be a much more manageable size.

No real trickery to it the lack of pesticides for food, no fuel, no electricity and everything else wouldn't be long before people started dying then killing each other for scraps.

Of course the real problem comes when you are trying to put society back together again but I suppose with the resources you had you could probably take enough people down into the bunker with you.

Of course there would be survivors but at least they would have earned the right the hard way I wouldn't begrudge them that survival of the fittest works quite well.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

how would you kill population you don't need ?

one word: war.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
poetry : Five Ways to Kill a Man

These are, as I began, cumbersome ways to kill a man.
Simpler, direct, and much more neat is to see
that he is living somewhere in the middle
of the twentieth century, and leave him there.

... ... ...

We are living the most important paradigm in human history ...

this is strange as you should have noticed ... it is like the "I" is in some kind of movie ... or maybe this is hell ? a prison ... a black hole where some may suffer

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join