It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I didn't take time to read the thread but Caponi's photographs are very startling:
You'll find them here

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Stay on topic and probably decide to drop this thread very soon not due to disinterest or unsatisfaction; but due to the large number of threads here as i am fairly new here and we have not far to go before launch...

What is a Eben or Eben Grey? Do they exist and if so who are they, what are they and what is their purpose with Earth?

In one of my opening statements I said would use myself from my own personal encounters with aliens for my own valid proof UFOs and Eben ETs exist and have been visiting earth for thousands of years. Look, you do not have to be a real genius to figure this out here all you need to do is listen closely and look into the looking glass mirror and what do you see? A reflection of your ownself in 3D..., nowthen if you take another mirror to reflect in back of you that refelction what do you get? A 4th dimensional reflection of you. So now then I pose this, why couldn't alien Ebens DNA clone other humans as aliens to make contacts with earth? Some of them as you know are called MiBs, and others are of the Nordic. In many of my encounters with Eben Grey alien abductions, I encountered other aliens who were humans. I called this contact of the Nordic "Spaceman" he has blond white hair, blue eyes and dressed in white NASA looking astronaut suit. Spaceman told the Saurians who lead with the Federation of Worlds to leave me alone years ago after a series of bad encounters with it. This is also how I know i have microchips in me because we were always being revisited to the point my father went to the Navy and told the higher officers about our encounters; expecting like many here to hear them laugh in his face-- they took him as credible and very seriously! An investigation insued. Radiation rings were found at a UFO landing site where we had been taken. I explained to them I had seen them-- radiation burns were found on my body and chest because I got to close to photon beams in the Main Engine room of the Federation UFO. The investigation continued..., but when another couple outside the military came on national TV my father got scared and decided to drop out of the investigation protecting his identity and military career. The govt. dropped the case from Bluebook due to a lack of credibility to the other witnesses because they were taken to the hospital drunk. But I would come forth with a remarkable revelation 24 years later when Spaceman recontacted me and told me it was safe to come forward and speak.

There were different species board the alien space craft. The human astronaut working the Main Engine room wore orange astronaut suit. The grey pilots wore silver astronaut suits. The Captain also was human and he wore a black skin tight suit with the other aliens. I saw a disfigured human women in the background -- she appeared to be like me, a human/alien hybrid clone - but she was greatly disfugured to the point it was almopst inhuman to set my eyes on. There were also what I called Druid aliens who wore black robes and black hoods, they assisted the Saurians and the Greys and come from another world within the Federation. The UFO I was in was specifically made for all biological entities to work in. There were two sets of handprints on the Main engine operator control panel to the Main engien block. One was for human who wore a glove and the other was for full Saurian ET. Ebens are actually Extraterrestrial Biologiocal Entities who may inbed microchips into their fingers and hands to work with the UFO for full biological control-- this means a Human could not fly the craft alone but reverse engineering is possible. Grey extraterrestrials are the Ebens who come from Zeta Reticuli star system. There is also a notively comparitive quality of details between this UFO and what Betty Hill described as a multi-level dome. I know I am not the only one and there are other starchildren out there.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Excuse me for going on a tangent here while I close my case out. Please, feel free to openly review, share, and compare with the evidences I have brought before you and before this Jury of Dr. Greer's UFO Disclosure Act because it is time the world is awaken to the truth and done with the MiBlical Flolklores of debunking Ufologists especially in the most extreme sense. My last post I said I knew there were other starchildren out there. Even in the UFO movie "Fire in the Sky" based on a true account there were alien Ebens involved. These are probably more common than anyother alien ET. Last I checked a few years back after discovering of Ronald Reagans 'superbaby" project -- take off from SERPO, was discontinued there were about 8% of starchildren left in the world. I have compared notes and reviewed a few in private chat sessions on the web for validations and is how i know i am not the only one. There are roughly 3-4% of them still floating around the Web today-- No! not all starchildren have been successful with the Eben's Federation of World's missions to enlighten earth and assist it into man's final ascension, I am one who has been successful despite a few threats from alien MiBs. Though I am successful, i am no cherry picker or anything like that; this is still difficult for me sometimes and the Druids are right for being upset with earth and humans occupying it.

I have studied Ufology my entire life because I am one of them. I am a human hybrid alien who was programmed for earth and now is time for all revelation to be revealed.

I said in my encounters with alien ETs that some are disguised as human MiBs, some Nazis from WW2, and some govt from Eisenhower's Majestic-12 and SERPO Exchange Program. So I will now take you to the human side of this to show you how earth is involved. Have you heard of the Legend of the 13 Crystal Skulls? It is Legend- not folklore or disinformation but actual Legend has it that when the 13 different Crystal Skulls are found there will be another revelation. I believe that the 13 Crystal Skulls were machine made by the Ebens where the significant 13 stand for the 13 Tribes of God in the Bible. When or if all these Crystal Skulls are found another revelation will be revealed by the unknown 13th Tribe of the human alien Nordic I believen is mentioned in the Bible. Here is some info for you and is not fake but actual facts of unknown origins.

www.mendhak.com...

Source: crystalskulls.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by FlySolo

FlySolo.....

iphones just came out, that pic was from 04. Why 'O why do you do your due diligence yet overlook the obvious? I'm becoming suspect of you

Well yes dear.....

You're absolutely right dear.....

I stuffed that one up dear.....

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

Not sure about idioms in Australia but stuffed one up where? lol wait, don't answer that haha.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celestian Falcon
Stay on topic and probably decide to drop this thread very soon not due to disinterest or unsatisfaction; but due to the large number of threads here as i am fairly new here and we have not far to go before launch...

You wouldn't happen to know what exactly is "not far to go" equates in actual time?? days, weeks, months, years, centuries, never??

For me, if there is any of these UFO cats out there you claim, we got some big trouble brewing with Iran becoming nuclear, Muslims wanting to build their stuff on NY 9/11 land and such.
Don't know if these aliens are into religion, but for me, If they can prove religion either way or kill it, that would help!

If you can really speak with these aliens you better might mention to them to get their alien butts in gear and disclose themselves because some stuff is going to go down and it's not going to be pretty!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic

Originally posted by Celestian Falcon

You wouldn't happen to know what exactly is "not far to go" equates in actual time?? days, weeks, months, years, centuries, never??

For me, if there is any of these UFO cats out there you claim, we got some big trouble brewing with Iran becoming nuclear, Muslims wanting to build their stuff on NY 9/11 land and such.
Don't know if these aliens are into religion, but for me, If they can prove religion either way or kill it, that would help!

If you can really speak with these aliens you better might mention to them to get their alien butts in gear and disclose themselves because some stuff is going to go down and it's not going to be pretty!

After we exploded an atomic bomb in the late 40's we suddenly had a tremendous increase in UFO sightings. Perhaps not paying close attention or too late to prevent that blast but they seem intent on preventing a sequel.

Missiles have been disabled and they tend to hang over nuclear weapons bases. I would suspect all eyes are on Iran and all pending nuclear and atomic activity.

I won't presume they hope to save mankind but I think they are trying to save Earth.

Maybe they value Earth more than we do.

The planet probably still has much use to them. Either to maintain its alignment in the rotation or for the mineral resources, water and diversity of crops, animals and life forms here.

Who knows why they want this dump?

Loving the dump myself, naturally I... a) hope they ARE here and b) wish them luck

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Maybe the occupants aren’t biological, just a theory here but humans are coming ever closer to synchronicity, so if there was an advanced race spying on us maybe they use technology/robots, which is why we never see Marvin the martin flying these UFOS.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
Angry troll alert!!!!!

So your saying pilots, police, air force, scientists, commisioned military officers to name but a few who have come forward with multiple eye witness accounts dont count of evidence as visitation? Maybe not in your eyes but you dont realy matter now do you?

Your just an angry troll.....

Now if i have a photo of a clear as day ufo with little gray dudes in portals waving at you what would you do? scream "CGI". If i show u a blurry pic of a ufo zooming at a zillion mph what would you say? FAKE!

Your in the wrong website...... Thats unless you come to stir trouble

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Master Shen long]

THAT RIGHT THERE IZ WHAT IT IZ. Seriously my brother if you wan't evidence go find it yourself. Don't rely on others ever for any information, just because mainstream science says this is how it is doesnt mean its so, or just because our government wants us to believe that only drugs and surgery can cure disease doesn't mean its true. Stop being a lazy troll sheep.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

If you are looking for proof there is no such thing. There would be no proof even if someone would show a picture that cannot be debunked. There would be no proof until a UFO lands in your back yard and the alien steps out and extends his hand. People that demand proof rarely find what they are looking for when it comes to subjects like this one. The really great part is you cannot disprove this any more than any one else can prove it.

Sure you could say there is no physical proof that aliens exist, but then I can say there is not physical proof that they do not exist. See how fun this is. But really pointless. Stop searching for proof or learn to have a little faith man.

Really, if we are the only form of intelligent life out there then the universe is in big trouble.

Maybe there are no aliens more advanced that we are. Maybe they are stuck in their own little "earth."

Maybe they do have the ability to visit us but choose not to because we are still heathens killing each other over ridiculous things that cannot be proven!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hello

I have had this photo for quite some time. People need to know. I scares me everytime i look at it.

goodbye

[edit on 26-8-2010 by coale39]

[edit on 27-8-2010 by coale39]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by coale39

Your link, she no worky.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by coale39
Hello

I have had this photo for quite some time. People need to know. I scares me everytime i look at it.

goodbye

Sorry im new to this

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Why would certain people go so far as to hoax something? To hide something of course. This Almost reminds me of The X-Files. There are so many hoaxed photos and videos because whoever "they" are, Need to contend with the real evidence. "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see".

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Hello

goodbye

Sorry im new to this

Those are 2 Frogs. The one on the bottom is missing it's feet. The one on the top is in-place where the head of the frog on the bottom should be. This was concluded with common sense.

Edit: Frog leg's anyone?

[edit on 28-8-2010 by InformationAgent]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAgent

Hello

goodbye

Sorry im new to this

Those are 2 Frogs. The one on the bottom is missing it's feet. The one on the top is in-place where the head of the frog on the bottom should be. This was concluded with common sense.

Edit: Frog leg's anyone?

[edit on 28-8-2010 by InformationAgent]

Yeh it looks a bit like that, but it definitely isnt. Open your eyes!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I found this compilation very interesting. Most these if not all are of NASA's own stock footage. These are some of the most compelling UFO anomolies I have ever seen and I have seen alot. If you watch this and are still unconvinced or say its all fake, then I have no idea what more evidence you need.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is pretty close to proof I think

www.narcap.org...

very cool read

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by coale39Yeh it looks a bit like that, but it definitely isnt. Open your eyes!

Are you high? That thing is a dissected frog. What makes you think it might even be anything else? None of that patronising "open your eyes" bull# please, mine are open wide enough already.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Alien frogs huh?
Well, still no proof, or anything close!
What DOES this tell us? Hmmmmm

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKnave

So...NASA is covering up and releasing UFO footage at the same time?

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join