It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Airport closed due to UFO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
How the hell did my thread get jacked by a thred about a cack pic of a blurry chopper?????

lol

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface

Originally posted by shadow3467

you'd have to be blind to not see this picking up momentum...

you mean lots more awful videos of venus, rocket launches, missiles and chinese lanterns?

Perhaps I need some glasses....

Yawn.... How bout swamp gas? or maybe brown gas? or maybe grandma's brown gas?
No offence mate but i see from your threads you have doubt on the UFO topic which is fine but unless you have any idea what your talking about i would do a bit of research (just befour your eye test for your glasses)

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by marmitenews
A Chinese official said that the Unidentified Flying Object which disrupted air traffic in a Chinese city has a "military connection". The officer refused to disclose more details about the UFO as it was not the proper time to publicly disclose the information since there was a 'military connection' to it.

That's far more than enough to let the owners of the UFO know that their aircraft has been detected - by civilian surveillance - and that they should stop this bull# immediately if they don't want really bad world press about it. Usually the Chinese are not that direct.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by chase the sun]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by marmitenews
UFO in China has 'military connection': Official

news.oneindia.in...

A Chinese official said that the Unidentified Flying Object which disrupted air traffic in a Chinese city has a "military connection". The officer refused to disclose more details about the UFO as it was not the proper time to publicly disclose the information since there was a 'military connection' to it.

How much integrity has this source to offer? It is Indian. And the statement is unnecessary clear.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by chase the sun]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by chase the sun

well if you actually did any research you would see that it has been covered by many various news organizations.
There is even a photo. Details are still sketcy but it was detected on radar first.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1caadce8f629.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d3a4db442be.jpg[/atsimg]
shanghaiist.com...
www.theaustralian.com.au...
news.xinhuanet.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 9-7-2010 by NephraTari]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
If asians are good at one thing its taking pictures, it seems that they were born with a camera on the clicker...sheesh all you asians and no pictures...

Right, yeah I saw thousands of untouchables in India and Cambodia with digital SLRs....

It is the digital camera on the cell which is the common man's news camera today.

I say up the MP resolution technology and make us all reporters on the scene, heaven knows the Hush, Hush Agenda seems to be catchy, it infected the US Gov at the top level for peets sake!!

Of course you may have to have several places to send such pics!

But after buying my first Micro SD card for a hand held scanner for use at the Reference Desk (which will no longer bogart my hours) ... it certainly is not a storage issue, when 16 Gigs is smaller than the length of a long finger nail!!

Thanks for the post .. I see they made the person reporting delete the entries from his blog, and request others to do the same .. sounds like round robin time, in a way.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
well if you actually did any research you would see that it has been covered by many various news organizations.
There is even a photo. Details are still sketcy but it was detected on radar first.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d3a4db442be.jpg[/atsimg]

This image is pretty certainly of the Russian spacecraft launch on June 30 observed and videotaped all across central Asia, including Xinjiang province of China. Does anyone dispute that identification -- and if so, why?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

This image is pretty certainly of the Russian spacecraft launch on June 30 observed and videotaped all across central Asia, including Xinjiang province of China. Does anyone dispute that identification -- and if so, why?

I dispute it, because you make a claim without evidence.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fedeykin
I dispute it, because you make a claim without evidence.

ISS Progress 38 Launches, Docking Preps and Science for Crew
www.nasa.gov...
The ISS Progress 38 cargo carrier launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan on Wednesday at 11:35 a.m. EDT loaded with 1,918 pounds of propellant, 110 pounds of oxygen and air, 220 pounds of water and 2,667 pounds of equipment, spare parts and experiment hardware for the Expedition 24 crew.

Russian space freighter blasts off to ISS
MOSCOW, June 30 19:54 (RIA Novosti)
A Russian cargo spacecraft, Progress M-06M, lifted off toward the International Space Station at 19:35 Moscow time [15:35 GMT] on Wednesday, the Russian space agency Roscosmos said.
It was launched from the Baikonur space center in Kazakhstan on a Soyuz-U booster rocket. It separated 10 minutes later and successfully entered the designated orbit.

Progress M-06M Freighter Launched From Baikonur
Moscow Interfax-AVN Online in English 0615 GMT 01 Jul 10
MOSCOW. July 1 (Interfax) - A Russian Soyuz-U carrier rocket with the Progress M-06M spacecraft has taken off from Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
"The launch was successful," Mission Control told Interfax-AVN on Wednesday.
The launch vehicle put the Progress M-096M spacecraft into orbit at 7:35 p.m. Moscow time.

В небе над столицей Киргизии появился НЛО
10:39 01.07.2010 www.regnum.ru/news/society/1299883.html
Foto: common.regnum.ru...
[archived as 100701-kirghiz-NLO.jpg]

Над Бишкеком взорвался НЛО
23:22 / 30.06.2010 www.dni.ru...

Novosti story with another illustration: www.rian.ru...
Another pic: obozrevatel.com...
video (2 min 35 sec) note dramatic shape change at 0:30 !!!
www.gzt.ru...

01.07.2010 | Полина Шиманская // Жители сразу нескольких регионов страны наблюдали в небе необычное явление // with video link // www.ktk.kz...

Неопознанный летающий объект над Алматы (фото и видео)
01 июля 14:14 www.today.kz...

Источник - Liter.kz // Тарелочки в ночном небе.
Жители Тараза и других городов Юга Казахстана гадают - что это было?
14:18 02.07.2010 www.centrasia.ru...
В среду вечером в небе над городом пролетел неопознанный объект, похожий на ракету. Понаблюдать за необычным зрелищем вышли на улицу тысячи горожан. Летающий объект в небе можно было увидеть из любой точки Тараза.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I do not understand russian and cant read cyrillic.

I also do not see any evidence linking the previous picture to those news articles, except for the similarity of the objects in the photos. All it shows is that an object moving at the speed of a rocket looks kind of like that.
At least you showed that.

I was just playing the devil's advocate anyways.

Oh and the picture at www.dni.ru...looks really fake

[edit on 9-7-2010 by fedeykin]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fedeykin
I was just playing the devil's advocate anyways.

An honorable role that needs more actors. Kudos.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Screw it china is goverment

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
they have said to have made a military connection???

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Heres an original and enhanced version of the photo. Doesn't look like a plane to me.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Where did you get my childhood photo's? AND used them as your avatar! I loved that bike. Back to the thread, this is also reported on Drudge, so I guess that it is on MSM as well. Why now? Is disclosure coming soon?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Real or CGI --- someone reply

WERE DO THESE PHOTOS COME FROM????????????????

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Paradigm2012]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I'm chinese,the pic is taken with a cannon eos500d(18mm iso 1600 f3.5 2s),maybe that object wasn't shining that much,it was overexposure too much.and this news appears on almost every major media in China,not a big deal.I think it was a personal airplane and the rich man who owns it was too arrogant even not remember to tell the airport control his plane was passing by .
PS:please forgive my poor engilsh,I'd already try my best

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by takumi173
I'm chinese,the pic is taken with a cannon eos500d(18mm iso 1600 f3.5 2s),maybe that object wasn't shining that much,it was overexposure too much.and this news appears on almost every major media in China,not a big deal.I think it was a personal airplane and the rich man who owns it was too arrogant even not remember to tell the airport control his plane was passing by .
PS:please forgive my poor engilsh,I'd already try my best

Oh yea sure.... Nice first post by the way!

Rather convinient of you????

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum
reply to post by Master Shen long

Where did you get my childhood photo's? AND used them as your avatar! I loved that bike. Back to the thread, this is also reported on Drudge, so I guess that it is on MSM as well. Why now? Is disclosure coming soon?

Actualy its my wife.....

Yea its been pretty much all over the MSM, just a quick google search has em all reporting it!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
^So I thought.

As for those pictures, they're the interesting thing. What is behind them? Looks like the best photo evidence ever, but is it just something photoshopped?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join