It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handicapped girl in Destin FL died from BENZENE exposure in her home!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
From GLP

This morning the sister of a friend of mine was found dead in her home by the beach. The preliminary report was that her lungs failed. She had multiple handicaps, but no sign of breathing problems before she died. There has been an autopsy and the family has ask them to check for VOCs in her body.

I just got a phone call about the report from the medical examination, and the toxicology showed "AN ALARMING LEVEL OF BENZINE" in her body.

I'm trying to get permission to post the coroners report. When I get this there will be NO doubt, this is a death caused by BP!

I don't mean to SCREAM this, but she was the "canary" in this mine, and she is DEAD from the fumes of the spill.

Charlotte is DEAD FROM BENZINE exposure in Destin FL.

I'll publish the report as soon as I get it.

This is scary as hell.

I'm gonna post the report as soon as this guy posts it. It seems weird...the toxicology reports takes weeks to do... but if this is true, we'll hear it in the news for sure pretty soon.

Might be connected/another example...
A BP cleanup worker was found dead in his Village Inn room Sunday afternoon.

“There are no signs of foul play,” said Michele Nicholson, spokeswoman for the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office. “I don’t think there was anything suspicious about it.”

A spokeswoman at Mobile’s Unified Command said the death was not related to the oil cleanup. The Port St. Lucie man had a heart attack. He was discovered at 4:05 p.m. by a coworker after he did not show up to work. He was contracted through the Parsons Corporation.

Dead because of the fumes? Effects of the fumes? Who knows. We'll only know in WEEKS when the toxicology reports comes in...if it ever makes it to the news.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Source? Links? Context?

You can't just say "From this report", and call it credible.

Until then it's just scuttlebutt.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Found these...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

As far as I can tell, the poster is waiting for permission to publish more info from the family of the diseased.

Toni

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't doubt that people are getting sick from chemicals in the gulf but credible links would be good.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
We shall see. Corexit and abiotic crude definitely aren't every day inhalants.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You would have to just about move heaven and earth to get a tox report back THAT fast, and then it would only be the most preliminary of preliminary results, let alone one that states something that specific and "definitive."

Sorry. I think this is not quite the entire story, nor especially factual.

top topics

join