It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The upcoming War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have waited to post his one. I know it is is in the right thread because it is an up coming political issue.

I have had several dreams that I am stationed in mexico city or leading troops into mexico via juarez city.

First-
Obamas number are low

Second -
to my knowledge no sitting war time president has not been re-elected

third-
it would explain Administrations behavior towards the boarder. preempt for a false flag on our southern neighbor

this is a small possibility due to a post I came across here.

Ats thread not mine

yes the stage is set I believe. So It is back to the board for my own study.

I know someone mentioned here that there was a post over the coyotes having hideouts in the hills on the us side. please if someone can find it I would appreciate it.

So let us assume we are going to war. Let us assume also it is the cartels being set up.

Me they deserve it. I intend to crush them if recalled. After the death and destruction they have caused and been a part of, they deserve it.

This discussion is over the future war we are about to be in with Mexico. It will start because
a)drug sponsored action
b)US personal or civilians hit

c) It will be close to the election

[edit on 28-6-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Now to add to the speculation at this point I have to ask where...

California, Texas, New Mexico, or Arizona

Well all I have to go on is my dream so I am going with this then from there...

Let me start by saying for some reason my subconcious mind kept show me leading two squads seven times into

Ciudad Juarez

Ciudad Juárez (Spanish pronunciation: [sjuˈðað ˈxwaɾes]), also known as Juárez and formerly known as El Paso del Norte, is a city and seat of the municipality of Juárez in the Mexican state of Chihuahua. Juárez has an estimated population of 1.5 million people.[1] The city lies on the Rio Grande (Río Bravo del Norte), across from El Paso, Texas. El Paso and Ciudad Juárez comprise one of the largest bi-national metropolitan areas in the world with a combined population of 2.4 million people. In fact, Ciudad Juárez is one of the fastest growing cities in the world in spite of the fact that it is "the most violent zone in the world outside of declared war zones."[2] For instance, a few years ago the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas published that in Ciudad Juárez “the average annual growth over the 10-year period 1990-2000 was 5.3 percent. Juárez experienced much higher population growth than the state of Chihuahua and than Mexico as a whole.”[3]

The fight starts elsewhere and that is the first thing. I do know Juarez will fall during the war to us troops. Where do you think it will start?

I have discussion with them in the dream.

Juarez Cartel

The Juárez Cartel (Spanish: Cártel de Juárez), also known as the Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Organization, is a Mexican drug cartel based in Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico, across the border from El Paso, Texas.

So this cartel, in Texas, before the election...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Not going to happen. I know because I used to think the same thing would happen with Bush in 2008, before the elections. I thought for sure that guy would declare another crazy war with Iran or declare martial law, but it never happened.

Obama is a puppet. He does what he is told. If he is told he will lose the election, he will bow down faster than Al Gore did in 2000 or John Kerry did in 2004. If Obama is told he will win, he'll continue rolling out the plans that the NWO want him to, no big war needed.

new topics

join