It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aura's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I tried to see them, during school I would look at people and concentrate a bit. It came quickly and I see a color illuminating off them aout 2-4 mm from them...does this sound right?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Sounds like what I have heard. I had a person I used to work with tell me he could see this-he refered to it as the lifeforce. After I stopped working with him he told me I had the strongest he ever felt-it scared him-I don't know why. He could see/feel it. He placed his hand about six inches from my right leg to tell this.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have some questions for you. Do you see different colors for different people. Can you tell color differences based on age/race/religion/other? Do different people have different intensity of light?

[edit on 16-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yes, I see many different colors. I tested this in the same room to make sure it wasn't the lighting. I have seen many shades of Green, Blue, Grey, Red. Search "aura colors" on google and ya should get some def.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
auras are real fror sure.
the differant colours reflect differant moods or feelings

i can see them if i concentrate also.
i also can feel feelings from people.

if someone is worried or happy i can feel it of them.

its a strange old world aint it

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
hey shauny it's not a strange old world.... strange is normal. Because being Normal is strange.... does that make sense?

I'm an empath as well (being able to sense people moods/aura's) and I was like wtf, but.. err. i can't control it, like I have difficulties shielding it in large crowds or if I'm in an upset mood. Also, cause I can't control it sometimes, I (not intentionally) mirror the other person's emotions, like I might be happy with a happy person and angry around a person that's angry. If anyone is an empath, I'd kinda like some help controlling my empathy. if they wouldn't mind....

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I am a spiritual medium and back in the mid-1990s I wrote an article on seeing and interpreting auric colors that was published in a local metaphysical magazine.

There are two facets of tuning into auras:

1. Being a "Seer" whereby you see the color like one sees a physical color;

and,

2. Being a "Perceiver" whereby you sense the color instead of seeing it.

If you can do it one way, you can learn to do it the other way simply through practice.

The chakra or spiritual energy center that one uses to see or sense auras (clairvoyance) is the Third Eye or Sixth Chakra, located in the forehead.

On a side note, the chakra or spiritual energy center that one uses to hear telepathic messages (i.e., clairaudience) is the Fifth/Throat Chakra.

Here is a very simple way of tuning into your own auric colors (which can signify health, emotional focus, spiritual development, etc.):

1. Sit in a comfortable position, breath normally (slowly at first in order to relax), and gently close your eyes. Cover your eyes if you need to in order to block out distracting physical light.

2. Focus your mind's gaze on the area of your forehead and see if you can "sense" or "see" a color. Some may not see or sense a color initially but may first get a darkened pattern of some kind.

3. Don't strain yourself or hold the breath while doing this. Visualize drawing in White Light as you breath in; this is referred to by some as pranic breathing.

The darker, muddier shades of auric colors (like red, brown and orange) signify earthy, common energies, i.e., lust, greed, egotism, materialism, etc.

The lighter shades (like light green, violet, sky blue, white) signify the nobler energies, i.e., spiritual growth, purity, harmony, altruism, humility, selfless love, etc.

Years ago I received from Spirit a controversial scale of evolution; one that pertains to a Dominant Aura Color (DAC) that everyone has in the flesh and in the discarnate dimensions. The DAC is a direct indication of the soul's ability to love genuinely and deeply, and correspondingly, its ability to Radiate Spiritual White Light when free of the flesh and naturally amplified by being united directly with the White Light of God.

From the lowest to the highest:

Brown
Red
Orange
Yellow
Violet
Sky Blue
White
Intense White

Most humanoids have a DAC of Orange, which is just below a basic level of spirituality (Yellow). The spiritually indifferent in general have a DAC of Orange, Red or Brown.

Angel channelers typically have a DAC of Yellow or Violet, as these are also the DAC of basically spiritual entities or 'angels' who prefer to work in groups for the advantage of greater energy. "Birds of a feather flock together." Oftentimes, seers and percievers will find that there is a lot of Yellow energy (angels) in attendance in traditional churches and temples.

Saints in the flesh and Saints in the Spirit (Archangels) have a DAC of Sky Blue or White.

No one in the flesh can have a DAC of Intense White but that is not to say that there aren't any incarnate Masters, only that none of them have yet to Ascend back into Spirit. Historically, the only God Realized Master to have ever achieved a DAC of Intense White in the Spirit is The Original Creator.

Depending upon the astral influences afoot (as common discarnates in Group Entities can distort one's clear auric vision), sometimes one can discern one's own DAC through the inward auric exercise stated earlier.

Getting a headache from learning how to see auras is a very natural occurrence, as you are using "muscles" that you do not normally use. With time and practice, the headaches will lessen and your ability to see and/or perceive auras will increase. Take it slow at first.

If you can see and/or sense your own aura, then you can move on to eventually see and/or sense that of other people.

Finally, once one gets to the point of being ready to tune into others' aura colors, it is a very good idea to always sincerely pray for the Gift of Discernment before proceeding so that the colors you get on a person are accurate. Auric perception is really a form of channeling.

Have fun!

[edit on 16-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
^^ I sometimes focus on the forehead area when about to sleep, now I see what you mean. I can't exactly always tell the color but I can sense it.

Wow, your post definitely helped me a lot!

[edit on 15-6-2004 by Socalbmx]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
btw what would green stand for?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socalbmx
btw what would green stand for?

First off, when I speak of auric colors, I do not mean the colors that are present in Kirlian photography or "aura photographs." These are of the electromagnetic spectrum and do not directly signify the auric colors of the soul/spirit.

Light green in the aura/chakras indicates that the soul is in a state of growth. (It is also a color that is attributed to channeling healing energies.) When you strive to live by The Golden Rule, meditate, pray, serve others, Radiate love, etc., light green manifests in the aura.

The correspondingly negative aspect (i.e., that of dark green) would be jealousy, resentment, etc. Hence the common phrase, "green with envy."

People that have had one or more lifetimes of service to God currently have a greater growth potential and thereby have more light green in their respective soul aura than those who are not on a spiritual path.

A basic method of growth is to do the pranic breathing stated earlier and visualize a light green.

This is also a natural way of opening up a spiritual energy center: by Radiating a light green energy from the particular chakra.

For example, if you wanted to increase your ability to be clairaudient: in meditation, visualize light green energy emanating from your Throat Chakra while drawing in White Light as you breath in.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm gonna be completely honest with ya paul_richard. I find the chakra theory to be absolute bolony(err.. still haven't read the rules so I dunno if u can sweear..)... I'm not saying it for every1 else, I'm saying it just for me, i find that it doesn't work for me watsoever. For all I know, your probably right, but I'm saying it doesn't work for me, and I'm trying to find a method that does work for me.

p.S I didn't mean any offence in that above post towards you paul_richard.. just making that clear.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Proxy Blue,

Interesting nic.

I'm not offended.

The word, "chakra," means "wheel" and the chakra system corresponds to the Endocrine System in the body, which is a series of glands. The Sixth Chakra for example, corresponds to the Pineal Gland.

As we spiritually progress, these spiritual energy centers open up naturally. But it should also be stated that just because someone is open psychically does not indicate that he/she is on a high spiritual level. The chakras should never be forced open (e.g., through drugs, like those who seek psychedelic experiences), as this can lead to mental instability, illness, etc.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I suppose I qualify mostly as a "Perceiver", though a few times I was a "Seer". I once thought the chakras were baloney too, but then I started having problems with the palms of my hands feeling like they were burning and was advised by a friend to try a few chakric exercises. A few Reiki attunements later, I think it's safe to say I do believe that chakras exist.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Mines like a whiteish

Like this wierd see through one but you can see it from the eges of my fingers to the outside areas pretty easy and bright (when concentrated) but i can only do it when concentrating at it altho i carnt do it all the time i nether can see others

This good or bad aura?

P.S How/where do you tell an aura rank if they exist or are they just mood magnetic fields?

[edit on 17-6-2004 by Crash]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hi Hecate100,

Nothing teaches like experience...

Hi Crash,

When one first starts to see the auras of others, it oftentimes will appear as an off-whitish color. You'll eventually start to get specific colors. Be careful not to strain your eyes when doing this. I suggest first practicing seeing or perceiving your own aura with your eyes closed and gently gazing in your forehead. Then, once you feel comfortable with that, you can move on to tuning in to the aura of another.

As stated, always sincerely pray ahead of time for accuracy before doing any auric reading. After which, one way to see another's aura is to look at the person for a moment and then close your eyes and see if you can see or perceive an afterimage of the surrounding energy field. Another way is to look a few inches to the side of a person and then see if you can get something out of the corner of your eye in regard to color patterns.

I once knew a young man that could see layers of aura color on a person. He was very clairvoyant. My wife, Ash, is like that. As I was getting to know her, she would give me pages of long, intricate visions that she would receive and ask me to interpret them for her with the help of my Guides. It was like she had a cable channel set-up in there. *L*

>

That is an excellent question.

I didn't attempt to discern someone's Dominant Aura Color (DAC) when I first started working with aura awareness in my late teens (as I wasn't aware of the DAC scale at the time), and I don't suggest you do so initially either.

What you want to do is just be able to see or perceive one or more colors on a person. After you have some experience with doing this, you can then move on to a more in-depth analysis. Generally speaking, when someone looks at an aura, the colors received indicate moods, health, discarnate influences, etc.

In parapsychology, the ability to diagnose illness, which is in part a facet of auric awareness, is called "Paradiagnostics."

Keep in mind that all the psychic abilities are channeled from the discarnate dimensions. When you open up psychically, what you are really doing is increasing your receptivity to channeled awareness. That is what is meant by the phrase, "Gifts of the Spirit." If psychic abilities were solely based in our biological constructs, then they could more accurately be referred to as "Gifts of the Brain." *L*

Be a little careful with your psychic intentions. When you pray for discernment and then "tune in" to someone, you are at least indirectly influencing people in the Spirit to scan that person. Many psychics don't realize this. If you are overzealous about it, the scan can be perceived by the person with which you are getting a reading -- especially if that person is open psychically and aware of such things.

This has happened to me many times, whereby someone would be doing a reading on me and I would become aware of it (even if I am not in the presence of that person). It may be an inquiry from a channeler or simply a group of spirits that want to do a reading for themselves. Sometimes, if the discarnate influence is not of a spiritual nature, their energies would give me a slight headache.

If you are on a spiritual path, then spiritual discarnates will work through and around you. If you are not on a spiritual path, then common discarnates will work through and around you.

Focus is everything.

So be kind and gentle in your desire to discern someone else's aura colors (and the soul in general) so that the spirits that get that information for you don't become overzealous about it and slightly abuse the subject. This is more karmic for them than for you but there is still a need for the channeler to be sincere.

Channeling someone else's DAC is tricky business. People will not take kindly to you telling them their level of spiritual development.

In light of that, I strongly suggest that DAC analysis is performed discreetly most of the time. As I stated previously, most people in general have a DAC of Orange. You will find that angel channelers, monks, rabbis, ministers, and priests (who are not pedophiles) generally have a DAC of Yellow, and a lesser number of them will have a DAC of Violet; very few will have a DAC of Sky Blue or better. (The current Catholic pope has a DAC of Violet.) Those with a DAC of Sky Blue or better are individualistic and have learned to follow their own spiritual path which is beyond the boundaries of traditional religion, as no one religion contains all the answers.

I was told from my Guides that the soul of Mother Theresa was very disgusted with her past and wished to have a life that was solely devoted to serving God. She came into her life with a DAC of Orange and after decades of service as a nun to the poor and sickly in India, she left her life with a DAC of Sky Blue. This is a rare circumstance. Most people don't progress that much in one incarnation but she was very determined.

Hardened criminals generally have a DAC of Brown (with patches of Black, indicating that they have horrendous karmic debts to overcome) but there are many people that are not officially criminals who also have a DAC of Brown; these are easily determined by their joy in abusing others, their spiritual indifference in general, and their focus of not striving to live by The Golden Rule. We all know who they are.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
too bad what is being said here is entirely untrue.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Cheers for the info/advice Rich

Makes a lot of sence about what aura i could see

Gonna say im not the creator a far as i know

if i was i must of taken a serious memory lasps and be suffering from anamesia hehe

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I guess I am a seer, and I can see them pretty quickly....Freengry why is it untrue? I have experienced it.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm mostly a perceiver, though occassionally I can "see" strong auras...

"I have some questions for you. Do you see different colors for different people. Can you tell color differences based on age/race/religion/other? Do different people have different intensity of light?"

Yes, different colors, no no differences because of such factors-the difference depends mostly on their mood and general being, yes to different intensity... Wait till you see your first pregnant woman after perceiving auras (these are one of those I can actually see), at least to me, it was a vivid (and large) golden hue (though I never really bothered to commit the colors to memory, as I intuit them, I also intuit the meaning....

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

"I have some questions for you. Do you see different colors for different people. Can you tell color differences based on age/race/religion/other? Do different people have different intensity of light?"

Hi Gazrok,

It sounds like you and others here have had good experience in working with auric awareness.

All auric colors are universal. Specific Dominant Aura Color is based on one's growth (regardless of race or religion or age), centered on the ability to love genuinely and deeply, the selflessness of the individual, and his or her application of The Golden Rule.

Auric intensity is difficult to discern because of the inherent low level of energy that we have simply by being corked up in three dimensional bodies. That is, until we return to Spirit and are naturally amplified by The God Force.

Usually, auric intensity is determined in the flesh not by growth or focus but by the extent that people in the Spirit are working through someone. For example, if one of the angel channelers (who are in abundance) had a Gift of Healing, his or her auric energies would be more intense than someone who did not have that Gift. In this circumstance, auric intensity is not an indication of being more advanced than someone who has less auric intensity but a comparatively higher DAC.

Here is another general example...

People who belong to a religion or militaristic group of some kind that promotes abuse to innocents (and they willfully accept this value and strive to fulfill it in their lives) will have a Dominant Aura Color that will reflect that evil path, e.g., having a DAC of Red or Brown.

In the discarnate dimensions there is a wide range of auric intensity that is naturally amplified. The �yellows� for example, have more energy to work with than "reds," "violets" have more energy than "oranges" and so forth.

It is only in the flesh that all the natural auric intensities are subdued because we are cut off from directly uniting with The God Force until we once again are in the Primary Reality of Spirit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join