It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media blackout should open your eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

This really makes me so sick, we do NOT live in a free country, everything you learn growing up is a complete lie. They control your education from school to media.

They are threatening arrest of anyone who speaks to the media.

Sick, completely sick. I don't want to even write anymore right now.

[edit on 16/6/10 by xstealth]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Man dude, this shlt is crazy. We need to stand up and take this country back. I thought's the Government was supposed to be run by the people for the people. Yet I have never in my life really seen people make decisions. It's always them saying what's best for us. We should make our own rules and if they don't want to we should go to civil war.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Why is there a media blackout?

Because something else is going on thats why...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Great thread and flag for the OP.

Something is very wrong with all of this. I wish I could figure it out. So much dis-info to see past. I think they are scared and I think they need to get all of their ducks in a row before they can let out the real truth. I think this will change the way we live for a long time to come.

What are they hiding? Why are they hiding it? Are we in danger? We need these questions answered now.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Great thread and flag for the OP.

Something is very wrong with all of this. I wish I could figure it out. So much dis-info to see past. I think they are scared and I think they need to get all of their ducks in a row before they can let out the real truth. I think this will change the way we live for a long time to come.

What are they hiding? Why are they hiding it? Are we in danger? We need these questions answered now.
How do I flag something G?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Is there really a media black out?
I thought the media was supposed to be p*wned as well?

Is this scripted also? Designed to incite people to anger?
Do we believe the media now or what?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheChemist187

Go to the top of the page and you will see it. Click on it and it should go dark. This is the perfect thread to flag it is honest.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Is there really a media black out?
I thought the media was supposed to be p*wned as well?

Is this scripted also? Designed to incite people to anger?
Do we believe the media now or what?

They will incite when needed this is just to big and they don't have everything lined up yet just you wait and see. I bet the sh*t will hit the fan in less then one month form now in the gulf.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
According to Anderson Cooper's bio in wiki, he is a member of the Manuscript Society.

Also, according to wiki:
"The Manuscript Society is one of several senior secret societies at Yale University in New Haven, Conn.

Manuscript Society briefly played host to the 1991-92 classes of Skull and Bones, who were temporarily locked out of their own tomb by alumni who objected to its undergraduates decision to tap women for the first time in the spring of 1991."

Does anyone know the other person in the video with Cooper? He seems to be overacting a bit to me. Reminds me of the Shakesperian maxim of "protesting a bit too much". Too over dramatic.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
This is the kind of transparency you get with the Obama administration.
They are allowing a Corporate Entity(private enterprise) to run the Nations security, and preventing OUR citizens from knowing whats going on, on our shorelines. Even letting them refuse the Press on PUBLIC domain.
BP is breaking the law.
And our govt is assisting them, if not worse by letting BP control security.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
just shows you, US sheeple are mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed BS.

There is NO WAY this will end up with a happy ending and Obamas statement that it could take months or even years before things are back to normal shows us he and his spin doctors are the ones dealing out the fertalizer.

Wake up and take a stand, it may already be too late.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I wish I could go to the gulf with a camera and stream live to the internet what is going on, there is no way press could hide anything if the media footage is live.

I don't have the resources though, and I would sue anyone who gets in my way.

There is nothing worse then being controlled through media, it is too powerful. They convinced Germany that Hitler was moral and right.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
THIS IS ALL BEING STAGED.
Did I mention that in addition to being a member of a Yale Secret Society that Ace Reporter Cooper is from a family background deep in OIL and BANKING?

Vanderbilt. Whitney.

new topics

top topics

join