It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigation reveals possible criminal activity connecting Obama to BP oil spill

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Investigation reveals possible criminal activity connecting Obama to BP oil spill

www.examiner.com

Granted, the Obama Justice Department, under the leadership of Obama lackey Eric Holder, would never delve into any real criminal activity if it involved revelations concerning the Administration's connections to BP, as well as the cozy relationship the company has with Democrats on the Hill.
Someone else, however, has already done such an investigation and has uncovered explosive information that possibly implicates Barack Obama, certain members of his Administration, and Democrats in Congress, in the committing of crimes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I posted the relationship between NALCO, Obama, Goldman-Sachs, and APOLLO a few weeks ago, under the thread "Corexit Is Killing The Gulf"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Finally someone has looked into this and hopefully it will make headlines in the days to come.
It is true what they say.."Follow the money" and you kind find links you never imagined.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
S&F for you! I knew in my heart that this spill was no accident. This on top of the news that goldmman sachs dumped holdings before the accident.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
while I totally agree that this cabal
needs to be investigated.

I think we will also see another
9/11 Commission Report where
no gov involvement will be
found and the administration will
claim national security immunity
and nothing will be done except
a scapegoat will be offered as a sacrifice
to public opinion. It is getting to
the point where you can actually see
the criminal events taking place
before they come to fruition.
And it is quite sad we have to live with
this type of government system
where lies, propaganda and criminal
activity rule the playing field.

It's downright disgusting.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Wow, great find! But I feel that this story as with so many others with damaging substance will be buried by MSM as soon as the next celebrity dies or something to that effect.

S&F for the find!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Grrrrrrrrrr, I live between Gulport and Biloxi, and the oil is now hitting the beaches. I just got home from grocery shopping, having to grab only a few things because once again, I got a nose bleed, which is something I haven't had in decades, but 3 times this week? We are also having massive amounts of rain, everyday.

Also, talking to the caretaker of the property, he said the expensive diamond cutting tool that is now being used, is stuck. Haven't seen that on ATS, yet, do you all know?

This frustrates me to know end, I am going to the Dr., if I get another nose bleed this week!

I WANT ANSWERS, DAMMIT!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I would be concerned too about the nosebleeds. I came across an article on CNN and again on the below link about Gulf Spill Workers becoming ill with dizziness, headaches and nosebleeds:

www.newsinferno.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Obama can do anything that is contrary to what is moral and get away with it because the American people love immoral behavior.

Obama can do exactly what President Bush did and have 10 more oil rigs destroyed and the Amercian people will say he's still the savior of America.

Anything that Obama does to destroy the United States will be welcomed with open arms from the Amercan people.

Welcome to the New World. What's bad is good and what's wrong is right.

[edit on 2/6/10 by Intelearthling]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CINY8

Thank you for the information. I live about 4.5 miles inland. I have had bad headaches for about a week, and then, the nosebleeds. We have had a lot of rain, and although I can't see the sludge on my car, or house, I do wonder about the toxic rain, inland. Plus, I am curious, so I admit, I go to the beach a lot to see what is happening, there.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickboy1313
S&F for you! I knew in my heart that this spill was no accident. This on top of the news that goldmman sachs dumped holdings before the accident.

Thankyou! I too always felt it was no accident..Especially when I looked into Corexit, and why BP continued to use it even after they had been asked to stop. The news did a story one night about how another less harmfull dispersant had been ordered, and it had been sitting in a warehouse for weeks, even after the stop order was given on Corexit. I then wondered why would then continue to use a more harmful product..there must be something in it for either BP, or people who have relations with the company that distributes Corexit. Looking into that I found all the usual names connected..Chicago based company, Goldman-Sachs, Apollo Management(helped to write the HealthCare Bill)..The world around this becomes more and more interesting, dosent it? And yes, the newest report that Goldman-Sachs dumped a huge amount of stocks right before the accident.. If you go even further, you will find Obama connected to them all..
The truth will eventually come out. Lies are hard to keep, and even though many will refuse to believe that our President is not who he seems, they will have to face the truth without blinders on...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This link needs to get out there: if it's accurate and I believe it is,there needs to be a fast and furious response and those who have created this mess need to be arrested asap!
Thanks for the info,makes sense!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. So youre saying something called Corexit ties a number of the usuall suspects together?

Does not surprise me... I have been finding it very odd how nothing has really been done concerning the oil spill and how it is getting less and less national coverage about it (I am on the completely opposite side of the country) then all of a sudden Obama comes out swinging saying he vows there will be a criminal investigation and if anyone is found to have broken any laws they will be punished to the fullest extent of the law, blah blah blah.

I can also see another 9-11 Commission Report coming out of this. Nothing will ever be found that will put anyone away and the cycle will keep continuing.

Sorry to go off topic but does anyone else find it odd how Obama is kind of willingly destroying his own political career... it just seems that everything is coming together with the Healthcare issue, Immigration issue, and now the Oil spill he seems to always side against the majority of the American people or maybe its just me...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

Obama claimed that as soon as the explosion of the oil rig occurred, Federal SWOT teams were dispatched to the area in order to 'secure it.'

SWOT teams. .

Bloggers are so cute.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CINY8
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I would be concerned too about the nosebleeds. I came across an article on CNN and again on the below link about Gulf Spill Workers becoming ill with dizziness, headaches and nosebleeds:

www.newsinferno.com...

Its funny that you brought up the headache part every one that Iv talked to the past week has had a headache me included
I live in northern Ga and the winds have been pulling a lot of moisture from the gulf north word

sorry to derail carry on

[edit on 2-6-2010 by hillbilly4rent]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Breeze

Yes..Corexit is produced by NALCO. Go to their website and read it. Especially the info under the timeline is 2003.
There you will find the usual names of Goldman-Sachs, Apollo, etc..

www.nalco.com...
It all leads to one of my previous threads:

Scandal: Obama, Gore, Goldman, Joyce Foundation CCX partners to fleece USA

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Follow the money, down the yellow brick road, to the "Emerald City"..
All names, including Obama, connected to each other...
BP was no accident...Goldman-Sachs selling huge stock before the spill was no coincidence, Apollo's dealings with Nalco, maker of Corexit, a Chicago Based Company, Obama ties to them all, .."we the people" better wake the hell up...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by MissysWorld]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The site is now down. Is there any other links to this article?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This is not unexpected and maybe nothing will happen.

But thanks to sites like ATS more and more sheeple are waking up every day...

Personally I can feel it building.
I woke 3 years ago and most thought my topics crazy..
Now everyone atleast listens to me and once they do they see the pattern of manipulation...EVEN MY DAD!!! That was a tough one..

I think their days are numbered and they are scared!!! As they should be..

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
so what, what can you do. short of armed revolution, there's nothing you can do. you can chose not to vote but thats pointless since registered republicans and democrats will vote their own in. if you vote then you can't complain because you put them there. you can protest, like they do at the g20. but you'll be just a dinner table joke. you can't assassinate since killing is wrong. the average american and every other average citizen of a democratic country is just a tax slave, keeping the revolving door of politicians and their cronies fat and wealthy. the only fight is the fight these 2 parties have on who gets the biggest and most pieces of the pie that average people break their back making. you ever stop to think who actually said communism is evil. its these people, the people who stand to lose the most. you can't trust anything they say. all communism says is that we are all equal so we all should have equal access to the wealth. not closed off markets run by cartels that are impossible to break in to.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I don't see the connection. How does this prove Obama had a hand in any sort of scheming? All I see is a list of companies that are "connected" but no explanation of anything. This blog you cite is dumb.

it says
JoAnne Moretti, along with a team of investigators, delved into records which pointed to a paper trail connecting the major players in this disaster--BP, Deep Water Horizon, Halliburton, Citigroup, Goldman-Sachs, the U.S. Government, and a company called 'NALCO.'

What it doesn't do is explain anything about what the connections are.

It seems like a conservative anti-obama blog grasping at straws to throw blame on Obama.

it also says
The Obama Administration and BP have been noticeably lazy about stopping the flow of oil into the waters of the Gulf.

I disagree. BP has already thrown over a billion dollars at this leak and will probably spend billions more. Obama has made numerous press conferences about this...

Obama said “This is our highest priority and it deserves a response that is equal to the task.”

President Obama said Wednesday that it was time for the United States “to aggressively accelerate” its transition from oil to alternative sources of energy

"I know BP has committed to pay for the response effort, and we will hold them to their obligation," he said following a meeting with administration officials to discuss the oil leak. "I have to say though I did not appreciate what I considered to be a ridiculous spectacle during the congressional hearings into this matter."

"You had executives of BP and Transocean and Halliburton falling over each other to point the finger of blame at somebody else," he continued. "The American people cannot have been impressed with that display, and I certainly wasn't."

"I will not tolerate more finger pointing or irresponsibility," Mr. Obama later added.

Speaking in the Rose Garden, Mr. Obama said he is "not going to rest or be satisfied until the leak is stopped at the source, the oil in the Gulf is contained and cleaned up, and the people of the Gulf are able to go back to their lives and their livelihoods."

------------------------------------
anyway you anti-Obama jerks are wrong, he is doing what he can. He is a president, not superman, if your expecting him to fly down there and fix it with his bare hands, your outta luck.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
Grrrrrrrrrr, I live between Gulport and Biloxi, and the oil is now hitting the beaches. I just got home from grocery shopping, having to grab only a few things because once again, I got a nose bleed, which is something I haven't had in decades, but 3 times this week? We are also having massive amounts of rain, everyday.

Also, talking to the caretaker of the property, he said the expensive diamond cutting tool that is now being used, is stuck. Haven't seen that on ATS, yet, do you all know?

This frustrates me to know end, I am going to the Dr., if I get another nose bleed this week!

I WANT ANSWERS, DAMMIT!

Three nosebleeds in a week can be serious. They can be a sign of a tumor. You need to go to the doctor now and have it looked at. Don't put this off!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join